LL Cool J:

Nas:

Mobb Deep:

TQ:

Bubba Sparxxx:

N.W.A:

Ice Cube:

Guest Tomato Can

Nate Dogg: Good on hooks, not by himself.

Notorious B.I.G: Can definetly respect his skills, but never really got into him.

Ludacris: Alright, but is rapidly getting on my nerves.

2Pac: Got into his shit a little more than Biggies, but I still wouldn't call him the best rapper ever as many do.

Master P: I can't believe people buy this shit.

Method Man & Redman: Love 'em both.

LL Cool J: This guy has been DONE for years and just hasn't realized it.  Unfortunatly neither have his fans.

Nas: Stillmatic was an awesome release.  Nas is one of the greatest ever, but often underachieves (Nastradamus).

Mobb Deep: Haven't heard much of them, but I've liked what I've heard.

TQ: Don't know this guy.

Bubba Sparxxx: Haven't heard much.

N.W.A: Yea, they were revolutionary, blah, blah blah.  Decent but overrated in my view.

Ice Cube: Hasn't done shit worth shit in a long while.

Guest Mr.Perfect

Nate Dogg: solo album was weak, always great on hooks

Notorious B.I.G: One of the best ever

Ludacris: Geting better with every single

2Pac: One of the most emotional rappers ever

Master P: Die, please die soon

Method Man & Redman: decent, but old

LL Cool J: consistant

Nas: Sometimes trys to hard and some does not try hard enough

Mobb Deep: Jay-z but them to sleep

TQ: One of the most underated and best Rap/RnB singers ever.  I liked his first CD so much that I impoted his second CD, I think his greatest hits CD is droping soon.

Bubba Sparxxx: Southern fried Emenim

N.W.A: trailblazers

Ice Cube: needs to make less movies, and less music.

Guest goodhelmet

Nate Dogg: needs to hook back up with Warren G

Notorious B.I.G: listenable

Ludacris: ok

2Pac: his shit was deep

Master P: can't stand him

Method Man & Redman: love their solo and wu-tang shit

LL Cool J: still listening to his old shit.

Nas: cool

Mobb Deep: solid!

TQ: ???

Bubba Sparxxx: ???

N.W.A: My all time favorite rap squad. Ren, Dre, Eazy, Cube. They are the pinnacle of rap. Apologies to Tribe Called Quest.

Ice Cube: I dig Cube's solo stuff but prefer the NWA stuff.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Glad Cling Rap

Nothing keeps food fresher.

Guest KOR420

Nate Dogg: Hooks great,his own albums,shit

Notorious B.I.G:The Shit!(R.I.P.)

Ludacris:A little played out but I like em

2Pac:Always love the album Strictly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.Z.

Master P:total and complete crap

Method Man & Redman:Rap Gods!

LL Cool J:Fell Off

Nas:Just made a classic comeback with Stillmatic

Mobb Deep:Good

TQ:I kinda liked his first album

Bubba Sparxxx:He's alright,about 3 or 4 songs i like by him

N.W.A:The originators of Gangsta rap they are the best

Ice Cube:Is The Man!

Guest Prime Time Andrew Doyle

Finally, someone that consistantly posts about Rap, Something of which is rarely done here

Nate Dogg: He's aight, He adds some good things to other's songs, but not to his own imo

B.I.G: Not really hot on him, Have no problem with his music either

2 Pac: Im startin to like him more and more after listening to California Love & Changes more and more

Ludacris: He is probably, behind Snoop, Dre and Nelly, One of my favourite out there

Master P: One and only thing I can say about him, Is that he had a F UCKING segment dedicated to his brother on Nitro

Method Man& Redman: Hes cool, But somethin I just odnt get when I hear his music

LL Cool J: 50/50

Nas: See LL

Mobb Depp: Dont really listen to him much, From what I heard he seems good

TQ: See LL

Bubba Sparxxx: Dont care much for him

N.W.A: Fucking Innovatgors. These guys MADE Gangsta Rap. Listen to Fuck Tha Police, Straight Outta Compton even Chin Check from the Next Friday soundtrack, which included Snoop Dogg, These guys are da bomb

Ice Cube:  He's still got it

Hey Jerry Drake, What are your opinions on these guys ?

Guest KOR420
Method Man& Redman: Hes cool, But somethin I just odnt get when I hear his music

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under but method man and redman are two people where do you get he's cool?

Ludacris: He is probably, behind Snoop, Dre and Nelly, One of my favourite out there

behind Snoop,Dre and Nelly? I see what rock you crawled out from under the TRL rap Rock

Guest JerryDrake

Nate Dogg: I like him, his new album is pretty good, i love the song "Music & Me", also great on hooks .

Notorious B.I.G: Amazing, one of the bests ever.

Ludacris: I like his songs, espically his new track "Welcome 2 Atlanta"

2Pac: Read B.I.G

Master P: Dumb, all my friends like him.

Method Man & Redman: They are fucking awesome.

LL Cool J: My favorite rapper.

Nas: One of the bests right now.

Mobb Deep: Prodigy rules, i like Mobb Deep.

TQ: Awesome, very underrated.

Bubba Sparxxx: I like the song "Ugly", and some of his songs with Timbaland, other then that blah.

N.W.A: Genius, they invented Gangster Rap.

Ice Cube: Not only a good actor, but a good rapper.

Guest Tomato Can

"Dont really listen to him much, From what I heard he seems good"

Dude, Mobb Deep is a GROUP.  Maybe you're referring to Prodigy?

Guest Perfect_Bo

Nate Dogg: Just like the other guy said, he needs to get back with Warren "G"..

Notorious B.I.G: He put east back in the map, I could honestly say he COULD OF been one of the best rapper of all times...  Die to soon.

Ludacris: Please, stop this mother fucker, am I the only one that thinks he suck like nelly?

2Pac: Even after he dies, he still comes out with some hot shit...  (He aint dead, I'm tell you) Hottest album is Makaveli in my opinion.

Master P: Why does he still raps, doesnt he know that he's worst than Nelly and Ludacris..

Method Man & Redman: One of the illest combo to hit the rap game...  Keep smokin that "L" guys.

LL Cool J: Stop rappin, you're played out...  He's been played out since Canibus ate him up for brunch.

Nas: Story teller...  One of the best in the industry...  Underrated...  He already ate Jay-Z, give him the props that he deserve.

Mobb Deep: I'm a mobb deep mark ever since "Shook Ones" back in 95/96...  They thuggin it out, that's what I like about them...

TQ: I really dont know him, it's sad to say that, because I'm from the BX, and I'm suppose to know a lot about rap...  I'm ashamed of my self.

Bubba Sparxxx: No, stop, why, jesus, he aint never going to top Eminem...  Em will kill him in just one verse...  Stop Bubba, just stop...

N.W.A: Gangsta rap to the fullest...  They know gangsta..

Ice Cube: He havent come out with an hot single since, shit, I dont remember...  He got a mean grill, but I heard he pussy..  Not feelin that shit...

Well, that's all I have to say about that...

B "I'm glad that I get to say my piece" O

Guest Tomato Can

Bo, I think we got real similar taste.  Have you heard Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek's album?  That shit is AWESOME.  I also wish Mos Def would get to work on a new album already.  He's got a track on the Blade 2 soundtrack that is fuckin hot as hell.

Guest KOR420

that blade 2 soundtrack blows,or maybe i just dont like electronica mixed with rap,either way i heard 2 songs off this,the faboulous and jadakiss,roots/bt and I love the roots,but,all the guy does on this song is scream how do you want it or something,and fabolous speaks for himself,mr commercial rap,that was enough for me to know that not even mos def can save that album,me myself I can't wait for soundbombing III if its as good as 2 and 1 were its gonna be the album of the summer

Guest Ripper

Nate Dogg: I guess he is cool for hooks.  He made Warren G's short lived career.  He can make a song pretty hot.  Just promise no more solo joints.

Notorious B.I.G: One of the best.  The dude could tell stories like NO other.

Ludacris: Cool for the little dance floor stuff in the club and some catchy oneliners.  I don't really feel him but I see why some people would.

2Pac: Another one of the best, yet is sort of one dimemsional.  He was the man at telling stories and talking about pain, or violence or love.  But if he did any of that commercial stuff, he was just all over the place, subject matter wise.  Not necessarily a bad thing, since I don't like the commercial, radio friendly songs he came out with.  Still, one of the all time greats.

Master P: Hmmm..... I never have liked the guy, but I don't relate to him.  He did give me a chance to hear Fiend, Mystical, and Mia X so I appreciate him for that.

Method Man & Redman: Meth...I still think he has gotten over on his voice alone.  If you really listen to his lyrics, he really aint saying much, but he got the voice you can just vibe to.  Red, on the other hand, I think is one of the most underated rappers there has been.  Dude has skills and one of the best rappers I can remember.

LL Cool J: Dude has down right sucked for nearly 10 years now.  He was hot early off but 14 shots to the dome started the rapid decline and he has sucked every since.  I still find it ridiclous that people try and say that he won that battle with Canibus.  

Nas: Nas is interesting.  He is one of the all time greats, no doubt, lets get that out the way....But he tends to get lazy. His first album was a master piece.  Then he started dropping these weak albums, yet on all of them, there would be one or two joints on there that were radically different from anything else you ever heard.  He seemed to put alot of energy into one song and just not try on the next.  Then there came Stillmatic and I have all respect back for the guy (even though yall bullshitin if you saying he beat Jay-Z in that battle cause..um...dude loss that one.)

Mobb Deep: They have some cool joints, but I never really felt them that much.  I like Havocs production, but P flow has just become too predictable to me.

TQ:Is this that singing dude.  The one that is from Mobile, Alabama and came out with that song about coming up in Cali? He ca sing, no doubt, but is trying to be too hard in my opinion.  Then again, I haven't heard a thing from him in years so he could have changed.

Bubba Sparxxx: Bubba got skills that most people don't even know about.  The boy can flow.  If you can find some of his freestyles or just listen to his lyrics instead of he southern drawl, you'll see what I mean.

N.W.A: Great as a group...one of the greatest groups of all time...

Ice Cube:  Ghetto Vet was his last good song in my opinon.  He is a director now.  But going back in the day...CUBE WAS THE MAN!!

Guest bdolo

Nate Dogg:  Is a not a rapper is a singer and is the perfect singer for a rap song, G-funk classics is a good album.

Biggie:  At least one of the top  mc's of all time.  Ready to die is a perfect rap album which does'nt come along very often, if he could of gotten away from puffy more and been able to do more of what he wanted and of course never got killed he could have easily gone on to be the best mc ever.

2pac:  I don't think he is garbage, but he is not exactly the greatest lyricist, I liked that he had good subject material but was'nt clever enough to make it as memorable as it could have been.

Master P: Back in the mid 90's he was at least average, but now when I see him it is just embarassing, he needs to do something else then music, ooh wee is by far the worst single of the year so far.

Method Man, Redman:  Anybody who has listend to Meth for along time knows he used to be much better, he was classic on the 36 chambers and on everything before wu tang forever, but since then to most people he might seem to be good, but if you could have heard what he was like in 95, you would have a different opinion.

Redman:  Easily one of the most underrated mc's ever, I never heard and never hear a redman album that was'nt entertaining, he is by the funniest mc to me, and he in the top 10 lyrical also.

ll:  Never been a fan not hardcore enough

Nas: is the best mc when he has the right producers, if he has dj premier, large proffesor, havoc, les, he is the best, but when he gets producers like the trackmaster he is still good but not at his best, nastradumas though is really a underrated album, most people have a hard time understanding where he is coming from on certain songs or albums, but 10 yeats now when you go back and listen to songs you thought were shit you will change you mind becasue he is way ahead of his time.

Mobb deep:  My favorite rap duo of all time.  First off havoc is another person who is way ahead of his time in producing, his beats are so complex and there is so much that is hard to pick up unless you listen to them a lot, a lot of his stuff is eerie which makes them even better and he just does'nt try to be like everyone else he make rap music, one of the last great producer left. then there is prodigy, one of the best mcs in the last 10 years, i know he fell off a little on there last album, but before that, I would like to see anybody try to find a weak verse from him, if hnic was relased during raps golden age(92-97) it would have gotten a lot more attention, but since rap has gone downhill as of late people like prodigy are the last of a dying breed, which is a complete mc who come thoro everytime.

TQ: not grimey enough for me

Bubba sparxx:  Why not give me a record contract, I can rhyme better than he can.

NWA:  I am getting tired of typing so all I an going to say is that they are the best rap group ever, just eding out the wu, cube and ren carried this group though, when most people think it was all dre and easy.

Ice Cube: The best mc from the west coast ever, but has fallen off since lethal injection, but give him a break, his first 5 albums were solid, I would like to see any other rapper make 5 albums in a row as good as his first 5