TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScottYoung

Scott Young Issues A Challenge

Guest ScottYoung

[The lights go out in the buzzing arena. Silence falls over the crowd as camouflage fills the jumbo tron. The camouflage switches to a man in his late 50's sitting in the Oval Office. The man looks into the camera and says, "Tonight, the United States of America has declared war..." The scene goes back to the camouflage and the ramp explodes and sends mushroom clouds up into the building. "Bodies" by Drowning Pool blares over the speakers as Scott Young's entrance video plays. Scott Young steps out from behind the curtains wearing camouflage pants and a green "United States Army" shirt. He has dogtags around his neck and Army boots on his feet. Scott Young walks down the aisle to a respectable ovation. Scott Young reaches the ring, walks around to the announce position and grabs a mic. Scott rolls into the ring, stands up, and paces in the ring. He holds the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.]

SCOTT: Being a newcomer in any organization is extremely difficult for those new to the game. The newcomer has to impress the staff, talent and the fans in order to have some respect in this business. What you all will see from me is extreme military discipline. I will present matches beyond anyone's imagination and I will succeed in changing the face of this organization forever. It's time to bring credibility back to professional wrestling by changing the attitudes of a few superstars or, ultimately, destroying them if they can't come to terms with me.

[The crowd boos as Scott paces back and forth in the ring.]

SCOTT: So, how do I do this? Well, I am officially offering an open challenge to ANYBODY who thinks that they can do what they want, when they want to and nobody can stop them. But, I must warn you guys, the match I have in mind is probably far too hardcore for anybody here. It's called a War Zone match. It's really quite simple. It's a two out of three falls match. The First Fall is called a Front Lines Match. A 35 foot steel cage surrounds the ring. Now, this isn't your normal steel cage. This cage has barbed wire surround the top of it. Also, tables, chair, cookie sheets, C4 Explosive barbed wire boards and various other weapons are inside the ring for use during the fall. The only way to win is to make your opponent say "I SURRENDER!" Simple as that.

[A disturbing hush falls over the crowd. The camera pans the crowd and shows the shocked expressions on their faces. The camera cuts back to the ring.]

SCOTT: The second fall is called a Fire In The Hole Match. In this match, the cage AND the weapons in the ring will all be set on fire. The way to win this fall is by pinfalls only.

[The crowd is absolutely stunned and is in complete silence.]

SCOTT: And finally, the third fall. If we survive the first to falls and if the third fall is neccesary, then we will fight in an Aftermath match. The rules here are very simple. No flaming cage, no cage, period. No Tables, no C4 explosives, no barbed wire and no weapons except steel chairs and cookie sheets. The fight may take place anywhere in the arena, city, state or country. Anything you may use as a weapons OUTSIDE of the ring may be used. The idea is to fight for however long it takes until somebody passes out from EXCESSIVE BLOOD LOSS only! No TKO's here. The winner is basically the last man standing.

[The crowd is still stunned and shocked by what they have just heard.]

SCOTT: So, if anybody has the BALLS to take me up on my challenge, then let me know. A lethal dose of militayr discipline will take place soon. I'm out.

["Bodies" by Drowning Pool fills the arena again. Scott Young stares menacingly at the camera. The scene fades to black.]

Guest crusen86

Have you actually sent both your stats and screening match and have you had them approved by Thoth?

Oh, and you want the most far out stip in the feds history for your first match? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no.

Guest Kibagami

Excellent, excellent. Let's wait for this brilliant individual to show up again so I can Demonstar the shit out of him.

K.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, uh, maybe we should just start with a singles match, eh?

::marks for Silent::

Guest Kibagami

But Edwin...this guy thinks he's more hardcore than Silent was. I have to slay him. HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO.

K.

Guest Powerplay

This may quite possibly be the stupid gimmick match ever. I mean, how little thought went into creating this match? Dude, send your stuff to Thoth and an entry match as well. Then we'll see what will happen.

Guest Tod deKindes

Scott Young?!

Pfft, I'd go with Tie Domi myself. Hell, even Theo Fleury!

Guest Powerplay

Okay, I've had time to look over your post, and I'll respond to it in character, just for kicks. For background, my guy is as Anti-Hardcore as you can get, and it's the basis for his current feud:

William Hearford III, known as Judge Mental to some, walks out onto the entrance ramp before Scott Young gets out of the ring. On his shoulder is his hardcore belt, something that he has fought for and defended without using a weapon at all. He gives a spiteful look to the man in the ring in and lifts a mic to his lips.

"The pure idiocracy of this challenge is what makes Wrestling lose more and more credibility every day, and why people like me must do something about it. It is people like you, Mr. Young, who seem to have some personal vendetta against everything wrestling is supposed to be, and you continually try to destroy it all in the pursuit of making money. All you do is parade yourself as better, challenging people to something that is legal impossilbility and only requires a talent for being able to be bludgeoned and still have enough brain function to stand. Where is the talent? The skill? The strategy? Anyone can hit a person with a kendo stick, but few can make a person tap out like I can."

"How many times do we need to see people like Sabu, the Sandman, and other worthless garbage wrestlers destroy each other and ruin the name of this sport? And no, it isn't sports entertainment, it is a SPORT first and foremost. It was practiced at all of the Olympics, in high schools, and even in our distinguished colleges around the nation, and it is ALWAYS considered a sport. But every time people like you put someone through a table or jump off a ladder, you cheapen the names of athletes like Tom Flesher, Danny Williams, Ejiro Fasaki, and many others. Of course, people like you are probably trying to get cookie sheets and kendo sticks put into baseball games. "

"So, you want a challenge? I'll give you this: I challenge you to a straight up singles match. No gimmicks, no chairs, no C4 Explosives or barbed wire, just you and me in the ring. Prove to me that you can wrestle a straight up match, a match where you don't have any of your precious weapons to hide your ineptitude. I'll make you tap out so quickly that you'll be wishing I had hit you with a cookie sheet. So, Mr. Young, do you think you can take me on a level playing field?" And with that the Judge walks back out the entrance way, leaving Scott Young to consider an answer.

Guest Kibagami

Judge, I'm telling you. Let me have a hardcore match with this guy as Silent. That'll be the end of it.

K.

Guest ScottYoung

[The scene opens up in the locker room area where Scott Young is seen sitting on a bench tying his shoes. He finishes and looks up at the camera.]

SCOTT [laughing.]: You know... if you had been paying attention to the beginning of my last promo then you would understand why I said what I said. First, I said I had to impress the talent, fans and staff. Well.. in order to do that I needed to grab your attention. Second, a lot of people who are currently in feuds tend to ignore the open challenges from newcomers. If that had happened, where would I be? A sitting duck, that's what. Third, who gets to decide if I fight Silent in a Hardcore Match or Judge Mental in a regular match?

[scott pauses for a moment then continues.]

SCOTT: I meant what I said about bringing credibility back to professional wrestling, so I'll tell you what I think would be best. I think it would be better if I fought Judge Mental in a Submission match. The use of weapons get you disqualified. No count outs and no pinfalls. What does everybody think of that? Sound good?

[Camera fades to black.]

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Scott, I run the JL, which is the league you'd be joining if you want to become part of the SWF. If you want to become a member, do the following:

1.) Read the joining thread pinned at the top of this page

2.) Send your stats to Thoth

3.) If accepted, send a screening match to Thoth

4.) If you feel the need to challenge people, don't challenge them to ridiculous gimmick matches, and challenge people in the JL. Silent is retired, and Judge Mental is in the WF. However, I VERY highly recommend not doing what you're doing right now. You seem like you have some talent, so I'd like you to join the SWF. But read our joining info first.

Guest Drew_K

So... wait. A C4, barbed wire board is a weapon. And in the second fall, all the weapons are lit on fire. Am I the ONLY one who put that together and decide to snicker, in a superior fashion?

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Maybe this is Iceman, come to seek revenge...or is it Noka...or maybe Akira X?

I second the idea of Silent destroying this guy.

+1...

Edit:

The crowd is absolutely stunned and is in complete silence

The crowd is still stunned and shocked by what they have just heard

Damn, why do we always have the mutes in the crowd when some stupid n00b makes a retarded challenge/whatever?

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Hey, look, it's the new Stubby. Every post is a promo.

Mothernature says get a life...

Sign in to follow this