TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cynicalprofit

*Spoiler* I cant believe he showed up

Guest Passenger
i think anything that can create a bit of a buzz for tna is good news right now.  i'm just saying it's highly unlikely he'll bring any decent matches to the table with him.  but you're right bps, he's an improvement over james or hennig in any kind of prominent role, so i'll see what they do with him.  unfortunately it'll be about a month or so before i even get the tape of his debut, so i can't comment on the nature of his first appearance for the company.  i genuinely hope it works out well.

Scottlevy.com

Has a video of Raven's debut if you want to see it.

Guest DeputyHawk

thanks passenger! i don't know what the complaints are about now to be honest. i thought that was a great debut. the guys standing around in disbelief just added to the whole 'what the hell's he doing here?' kind of vibe. i'm actually pretty psyched for next week now, i probably judged the angle too harshly before seeing it. i thought it rocked. go tna.

Guest TheGame2705
Just give Raven the book. He's not what he was in the ring to make me care.

What was he before that made you care? He's NEVER been a good wrestler without plunder before if that's what you mean. He is great with the hardcore elements but without them he is like white bread. If you're saying his hardcore fighting isn't as good anymore, he hasn't done much of it lately.