TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Nasitest Injury/Bump/Whatever

Guest Ace309

Oh, and in true Kaientai fashion, I broke Mike Van Siclen's leg through a consistent assault of kicks, sentons, a figure-four and a Superior Stretch.

While writing from the perspective of a seven-year-old girl.

Guest midnight_burn

Meh, all these bumps pale in comparison to Sacred attacking Edwin with a salad bowl, now THAT's painful.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Well, the number one most violent action ELM has commited was undeniably thrusting Mexican Flags through Chris Wilson's hands, pinning him to the mat and allowing Mag to hit him with a Mexican Pride Press at Genesis II.

The other spots are a little harder to remember, though...

-A Ladder-to-Ladder Van Damminator to Andrea Montgomery in the 4-Way LHW Title Ladder Match.

And...I think that's about it.

Guest Suicide King

JUst for Edwin's elucidation, I actually used the Ace of Clubs on his throat.

That said, the best bump King ever took was Thoth's dislocating his jaw midmatch. Yeah, that was a winner.

Guest Goodear

I would have to say the Scaffold match with WildChild was the home of both the sickest bump I took and the sickest I gave.

The 450+180 dive off the scaffold aka the FU Joey Styles bomb...

The release Ejirocation off the scaffold...

Guest chirs3

Edwin has all of us beat.

He once put a bucket on his head and tickled Fallout with a broom.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

My sickest injury/bump?

Read D@mnation in a Box at the SJL PPV.....

I'm going to die.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The worst bump Longdogger Pete has ever taken was at Miami Mayhem I against Triple E, where Triple E choke tossed Pete off a fourth floor condominium balcony. Fortunately, Pete landed in a swimming pool, but it was still a visually spectacular bump.

On the other hand, Pete has dealt out a number of impressive injuries. Here I present the top three.

#3. In a triple threat, falls count anywhere match also involving Necromancer, Pete hit a Dark Side Slam (now known as the Musclehead Slam) on Iceman, right through the top of Bobby Riley's rental car.

#2. In a Last Man Standing match, Pete breaks Kaimen Roja's JL undefeated streak with a Musclehead Slam that drops Roja ten feet down a stairwell.

#1. Code Red. Longdogger Pete defeats Low Brass for his third JL European title, winning a First Blood match. Pete makes Low Brass bleed by swinging a chair repeatedly at Brass's face, and also ramming the chair leg into Brass's chin, dislocating his jaw.

And finally, the worst injury I've ever *written* was in a promo, and it was not dealt out by Pete or dealt to Pete. What was it?

Five words.

The Fall of Ash Ketchum.