Guest Anglesault Posted January 25, 2003 Report Posted January 25, 2003 He wasn't at Warrior levels. But, if you remember Rock at Raw X, multiply that by like 20.
Guest Downhome Posted January 25, 2003 Report Posted January 25, 2003 I just downloaded his interview, and am about to watch it. If anyone wants it also, let me know!
Guest Anglesault Posted January 25, 2003 Report Posted January 25, 2003 Why.........would...(Dramatic pause) you.........want (hand shenanagins) that......horrible.....(Dramatic pause) interview (Trail off like there is something else to say)
Guest Downhome Posted January 25, 2003 Report Posted January 25, 2003 Why.........would...(Dramatic pause) you.........want (hand shenanagins) that......horrible.....(Dramatic pause) interview (Trail off like there is something else to say) lol, because I never say it before, I missed it. After all this talk, I HAD to check it out.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now