TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Something needed for the Music folder

I figured why not have one of these since there is a tape trading folder already. Basically if you wish to do a little music trading, you could use this thread to list cd's and whatnot youd like to trade. Or list cd's you want, and maybe some deals could be made.

I only think of this because I see a lost of posts from people with very wide ranging music tastes.

As soon as I have one compiled I'd like to post a trade/wish list to here and see if anyone would like to deal.

I hope this can help set some good trades up.

Guest WildPegasusXXII

great idea, as long as its kept legal...ie:no sales of bootlegs, no sales of studio CDs (trading of those is acceptable), etc...because if you make your deal on here, there's a record saved, and anyone can see it, including people you might not want to see it.

so basically: trading=good, sales=bad.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

And it could also get some exposure for bands posters here are in if they don't upload their music...**rolls eyes, whistles, twiddles thumbs**

I guess I'll start off...

All I need is the address, and I could probably send an audio cassette of my band, The Wesux, during a rehearsal. We do some funny shit, like at our last rehearsal, Drew (bassist) played the drums with a banana, and me (guitarist/vocalist) and Steve (guitarist/vocalist) did nothing but talk about Emily's (drummer) tits.

CoreyLaz...what style is your band...I might be interested in getting a copy of one of those tapes...

out of things I'd be willing to trade:

Old Man's Child- "Revelation 666"

Entombed- "wolverine blues"w/ wolverine comic

entombed- "Uprising"

Ozzy- "No Rest For The Wicked"

That's all i can think of right at the moment.

If anyone's interested, My band Annex is working on some songs right now for a demo. If anyone wants it I can send out a copy for the price of stamps.

I also have several more rockish cd's ie:Stone Temple Pilots "Core" I'd be willing to trade...

Make an offer...I like almost everything..

[email protected]

subject:smarkboard trade list(so i know not to just randomly delete it.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

We're punk-ish/death-ish...but not at all. We're our own genre...SHYTCORE. It's comical, really. Think Green Jelly meets Anal Cunt, minus the racism, and add in a little BloodHound Gang.

heh...sounds like...something...i think i want to hear some of it. can i get a tape?