TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest x-LJSexay-x

Slowness of the boardness & smileys

Guest x-LJSexay-x

Feh....let me just say YAY FOR IKONBOARD~!

Anywho, onto my rant.....anyone else noticing how utterly SLOW this board is? Is it the new host or what...got to address that pronto, takes like 2 minutes to reply to a post here! :(

To get breif, I speak for most anyone when I say....if you look around to say mysmileys.com, we are in the shits as it comes to smileys. They look like crap :-/ and I feel we should go get the good ones, like seen at dragonlair.org's boards. You can IM me at ljsexaywwf to pick as many as you want, but these really arent smark smileys we have, theyre more like.....ewwwwwww. Thankx :)

Guest the BURNHAM

Obviously most people will agree with this, but i'll be the first #### it!  This board, as of right now, is slow.  But I think things will get better before they get worse...is the server overloaded?

Guest Don Becker

The board is slow because right now we've got almost 150 users on the system, which is about 60 more than we usually got during peak hours on the slEaZyBoard.  

As for the smileys, you'll have to appeal to Scott or Jeremy, as I think graphical smileys suck.

Guest 4Life

I hate it! I mean it would have been cool if it wasn't so #### slow:( Anyways, why didn't you guys just install one of these boards in php? It's a lot faster and it doesn't bog down your server. I'd volunteer to install it myself. Anyways, change it.

Guest Stupendous Man

Can someone help me out?  I don't have access to my personal profile to edit it, nor am I able to start a new topic on my own.  That is why this issue is posted here.  

Also, I managed to fuck up already and registered the wrong name to my primary e-mail address, so would it be possible to remove Mister Stupendous and the e-mail address [email protected] from the records so I may correct my e-mail addy?  Thanks for any help.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I remember on the DBZOA we switched to an Ikonboard...we went back to EZBoard because the Ikonboard was slooooooowww......it's like watching paint dry.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

WOW Damaramu...that information would have been soooo much more useful yesterday.

And the site was running slow with only about 70 people on here (registered + unregistered) so my hopes are not high.

Guest J*ingus

Dammit, Mighty Dormroom, that's a spoiler that should have been spoiled!  

Still slow as molasses for me, and yeah I've got a cable modem.  Don't go erasing or locking up the EZboard just yet...

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I am having no problem with the board right now.  Same speed as EZBoard.

Guest J*ingus

It's still going pretty slow for me.  Not nearly as bad as it was, but it takes about twice as long to do anything than on the old one.

Guest JAMES900

It's still pretty slow, I takes a while for every post in a topic to appear sometime.  But remeber it's still pretty early in this boards life, so give it a week for everything to be sorted.