TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson Card, January 30th!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson for January 30th!

Due date: 6pm EST, Thursday. Extensions will be granted for this show.

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Venue: Birmingham NEC, Birmingham, England

Okay guys, this show marks the beginning of two things: 1) As you can clearly see by the choice of venue, we've decied to go for that World Tour idea. So, the next 6 shows will be held all over the world in locales of the booker's choosing. Nifty, huh? WE LISTEN AND DO NOT HOLD YOU DOWN AND RUIN YOUR CAREERS REALLY.

Also, 2) Though Wildchild finally overcame the odds and beat his arch nemesis, Ejiro Fasaki, in a beauty of a match, he's gone up to join the big boys in the SWF, and alas, can't take the JL title with him. So, CC has responded with the only logical way to crown a new champion: A world title tournament! 8 wrestlers have been selected, and have been broken up into two seperate pools...

Pool A

Janus

Arianwyn Rivenstone

Crow

Insane Luchadore

Pool B

Dace Night

Chris Card

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Mike Van Siclen

Two people will be eliminated from each pool this show, and one more from each on the next show, until we have our finalists. Now, to the matches!

Card:

SINGLES MATCH

Omega Storm vs Christian Blackwell

Both of these men fought, unsuccessfullly, in the Mall Brawl at the Malice in Wonderland PPV. Naturally, CC has decided to pit the two n00bs together. Should be a ripper to open up the SJL world tour.

Description: Singles match, duh. Shouldn't have to explain it.

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

Word Limit: 3750

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

HARDCORE MATCH (A:1)

Insane Luchador vs Crow

Speaking of opening things up, Crow and Andrew Rickmen look to open up the world title tournament... and perhaps a few arteries... under brutal hardcore rules! Bon appatite. Both have had their fill of hardcore recently, with Crow coming off a tag team tables match at the PPV, and IL being a participant in the mall brawl... but hey, these two don't mind. The winner will throw down with the victor of match A:2

Description: Rules...? What rules?

Send To: AnnieEclectic

Word Limit: 4750

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

SINGLES MATCH (B:1)

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Mike Van Siclen

Bloodied, battered and beaten, Spike Jenkins comes off a crushing loss to Dace Night at the PPV. MVS himself hasn't been in sterling form, one of the many losers at the Mall Brawl. Can Spike Jenkins rebound off his loss, and return to the form he's been in the past few weeks, gunning for the richest prize in the sport? Or will Mike Van Siclen's desire for the title he's longed to win so long overcome him? We'll find out, as two men who have been both ally and enemy face off in a familiar battle...

Descripton: Singles match, you know how it works.

Send To: Drew_K

Word Limit: 4500

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

CAGE MATCH; NON-TITLE (A:2)

Arianwyn Rivenstone vs Janus

Life is good. To say Janus is flying high at the moment is a gross understatement. To say that allying with the M7 was a poor career move is blind ignorance. The European champion not only has gold around his waist, but is coming off a massive victory in the Mall Brawl at the PPV. And with his fellow JL M7 brethern moving up to the WF, the spotlight is fixed soley on Janus to achive his ultimate victory. And yes, to say Janus is the marked man in this tournament rings terribly true. For sure a target of Arianwyn Rivenstone, who despite a lack of success of late, could make one of the biggest upsets in SJL history if she knocks off Janus in the perliminary round... inside the confines of a steel cage. Indeed, life is good.

Description: Victory is achieved if one of the combatants escaps the cage, and lands with both feet on the floor, via the door or over the top of the cage. Pinfalls, submissions, etc don't count.

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

Word Limit: 5000

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

SINGLES MATCH (B:2)

Dace Night vs Chris Card

Almost as batterd and bloody as Spike, there is one difference between he and Dace: The Englishman walked out of the PPV a victor. But it comes at a price. Weary, and hurting, some may wonder why Dace is even booked at all. Some men will do anything for gold... especially Chris Card. "Technical Perfection" has been a gathering storm since his debut; undefeated, by hook or by crook. Will Chris knock off a man who many consider a favourite going into this tourney? Or will Dace's hometown fans provide enough encouragement to overcome pain and injury? The winner of this match will face the winner of B:1

Description: Singles Match, I'm sure you know the rest.

Send To: realitycheck

Word Limit: 5000

Edit: Oops. Screwed up the date.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Wow, what a card.

Oh, and thanks for giving me the cage match Z. I mark big for cage matches.

Guest Crowe

*cracks knuckles*

Excellente. This match promises to kick ass if either of us win, since we both have a sick, fucked up, warped mind.

As in the words of Crusen.

"I mean, should have been shot in the face at birth a thousand times with a shotgun at close range warped."

:D

Guest Dace59

Bastard, this is MY damn home town, should be my promo.

Any people need info on good old Brum, just IM me.

And Card, you need to know some back history.

It's time for some old school Dace stuff.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Hey look, a match thats under 9k....

Thats all I have to say right now.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Hmm... Something under 4k? I'm fricking amazed!

It'd be nice to get a win coming off a stinging loss at the PPV, but seeing as Blackwell also was high up on the "Loser's List"

(sigh)

Hoo-boy...

Guest Powerplay
Z...why am I NOT on this card? :angry:

Because it was late at night and we were all hassling him to get it done quick. Not his fault, but I'm sure he'll find a way to get you in the tournee.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Let Myers fight the Memphis Eel in a Memphis Deathmatch. First guy to piledrive their opponent on the floor wins. Of course, I'm way too damn busy to write that match this week with this Clusterwhatchamacalit thing.

Guest AnnieEclectic

You know folks, the "Hardcore Queen" is available to mark regular old matches too :-D

that having been said, I remember a certain JL tournament where a certain woman won *cough* no pressure ;)

really though, good luck to all here, and especially good luck to be included for some of the newer of the new JLers getting a quick shot at World gold. I can't wait to read IL v. Crow in a HC match cause that's certain to rock if they're both on their game. Good luck all and may the best man (or woman) win!

-Annie

Guest hhh6294

Crow needs a bag of weed. That is all.

oh... spiffy card Z-dude... can't wait to see how many ppl no-show this tornament ;)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Myers: When you don't talk to me for a few days, and you don't write that PPV intro like you said you were going to, I start to get worried about your chances of showing up. You'll be on hte next card.

Sign in to follow this