TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Malice in Wonderland Border Run Return

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

And I'z back, yo. And let's see what I've got in my big bag o' stuff, but first, a blading.

::blades with a dolphin fetus::

For a certain Stranglepants, the skull of Pancho Villa (Didn't you or someone already ask for this?) with 20 pesos inside, Guilermo Sanchez O'Shaye and Shareef Wang Garza, the inventors of the macarena, and a cheap Mexican knock-off of an AK-47, an AK-45 3/8. Also, a good seven kilos of Mexican hash browns from a McDonald's, and Senor Alberto, from Panama.

For Chris Storm, I mean Card, a Brujeria album, the one with seis seis seis on it, signed by Charo (You'll learn that you have to specify things), Pablo Escobar's gold fillings, an authentic llama-based woolen poncho, a Shocker 1000% Guapo shirt, seven pan pipes, a lock of Psicosis pubes (Don't ask, just rest assured he was REALLY drunk), Danath Ramnarine's little league cricket pads, a tape of Argentinian league rugby, and a seat from the Maracana. CIA is Canadian, silly.

For Long Dogger Peat Moss, 19 Mexican gorillas that know sign language, and some fried ice cream (A Mexican uh, "delicacy")

For El Crowe, $92 500 worth of heroin.

For Janus, various alcohols from Mexico, such as tequila, and that crazy Mexican beer, a dwarf albino donkey wearing a comically giant sombrero, from Panama, uh, the A-Team, but with Spanish/Mexican/Panamanian names, as I'm lazy and can't think of any that would fit, a flock of 50 Mexican midgets (Pit them against an elephant in a plane-pulling contest!) and Grande Cabesa, a wrestler with a frickin' huge head.

For Dangerous, twelve bottles of Mexican water, an authentic clay pinata, Miss Mexico, Conswella Lupe Hernandez Dominguez, a taco-shaped luchadore mask, and an enchilada.

That is all, enjoy!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Huzzah!

*uses the AK-47 to shoot the Macarena guys*

WHOOO!

Guest Crowe
For El Crowe, $92 500 worth of heroin.

Fan-fuckin-tastic.

Thank you, my darlin.

*sexes Godrea*

Sign in to follow this