TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DragonflyKid

9/11 CBS special

Guest DragonflyKid

That was an intense, gripping show, if you missed it then I recommend you catch it if it is replayed. One of the things that stood out was the noise captured right at the WTC as the buildings collapsed, debris fell and the bodies of jumpers were hitting the ground. The scenes were definitely surreal and chaotic and the emotion and shock of the people at ground zero was true "reality tv".

BTW sorry for posting it here instead of the TV folder but I feel it's more appropiate.

Guest Drury37

I saw it,it was very intense and the three things that stood out in my mind was the when the first plane hit the building, when the second plane hit Tower 2 and when Tower 2 collapsed.The whole thing was just very intense.

Thanks.

Guest J*ingus

That was one powerful piece of video.  I #### near screamed when the first tower came down, and thought for a second that all the guys who we'd been watching were dead just like that.

Guest hardyz1

I watched it for the sounds of people crashing to the ground.  It was pretty loud.

Also, it was interesting how the firefighters really didn't know what was going on when Tower 2 collapsed.

Are they editing swear words now?  Fuck.

Guest The Electrifyer

I saw it and that thing was crazy. It really gave me a new perspective on firefighting and firefighters. That show was so great and amazing. I couldn't believe how that firefighter actually taped the tower collapsing while inside the building! And the sound of people dropping to the ground was just erie.

Boy, and people called ECW fans ghouls and mutants.  How the fuck can you get off on the sound of bodies hitting the pavement?!  The whole notion of a TV program featuring mass death for ratings should be offensive to any normal human being.

Guest TheMikeSC

Boy, and people called ECW fans ghouls and mutants.  How the fuck can you get off on the sound of bodies hitting the pavement?!  The whole notion of a TV program featuring mass death for ratings should be offensive to any normal human being.

People need to remember what happened exactly.

Thus, when some people argue that we're not being fair to the poor terrorists, we can remind them of what they did and why it's important to never allow them to do it again.

-=Mike