Guest Kid Kablam Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 The WWE got tired of Nova and signed him to a new WWE contract. I KNEW everyone would come to their senses and get tired of that Nova dude! All his “hey everyone steals my moves, I invented the reason why!!” crying the blues. So I’m not shocked that they signed a contract, presumably to blackball him from the industry. 411 Wrestling Was Nova really this innovative? I've never really heard of him.
Guest notJames Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 I don't understand any of that post except the last part. Nova claimed he invented a lot of moves, but really just either cribbed from Japanese wrestlers or strung together two or three moves into one, like that utterly contrived double piledriver into a sitout rotation powerbomb. Ugh. I hope he's improved from his bush-league beginnings...
Guest Kid Kablam Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 The quote was meant to illustrate that he has high claims of innovation. True, it's not the best of quotes, but it's the one I had.
Guest notJames Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 That I got, but why would the WW_ sign him if they were tired of him? And how would that be blackballing him if he's got gainful employment with the largest, most recognizable wrestling organization in North America? Me fail English? That's unpossible...
Guest Kid Kablam Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 I didn't write the article. I'll agree, it makes little sense.
Guest razazteca Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 Nova was ok in ECW and you can find some clips of him on the net. Some of his moves were done on a Saturday ECW show then were "Stolen" on a Monday night show, as he claims. Nice spotfest moves Will Nova ever get on Velocity or Heat? Cause you know he will never be on Smackdown or Raw.
Guest notJames Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 I didn't write the article. I'll agree, it makes little sense. Yeah. They'll let any monkey with a typewriter work for 411... ... just kidding, Mr. Barron...
Guest jester Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 ANother item on Nova: Stephanie McMahon recently told Mike "Nova" Bucci to cut his long hair. The reason she wanted him to cut his hair is because she thought he looked too much like Triple H. Credit: 1wrestling.com HHH stole Nova's hair!
Guest Smell the ratings!!! Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 whatever dude, Nova invented Stephanie McMahon +1
Guest Edwin MacPhisto Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 You know, if they just had him wrestle like a dick heel, use TONS of obvious WWE signatures like the Stunner, Pedigree, Rock Bottom, Swanton, and so on, and play the "I invented that move..." character...money in the bank.
Guest razazteca Posted January 31, 2003 Report Posted January 31, 2003 You know, if they just had him wrestle like a dick heel, use TONS of obvious WWE signatures like the Stunner, Pedigree, Rock Bottom, Swanton, and so on, and play the "I invented that move..." character...money in the bank. or attack Hurricane for the same reason
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now