TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

UPDATE ON SJL METAL

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hey everyone.  I've been gone for two days, but from what I understand the boards have been down all this time.

In any case, try to get your matches to your markers as soon as possible.

Actually, as I type this now, it seems the shell for the main board is still down.  You can get in if you have a direct link, but not otherwise.

Since it's 11:30 board time now and I've yet to receive a match from any of the markers, I'm guessing no one's gotten matches/seen this/what have you.  Consider Metal postponed until I get the stuff, and get that stuff in as soon as you can.

CLIFF NOTES: GET YOUR MATCHES IN!  IF YOU CAN! WHEE!

Guest crusen86

Yeah. I think this server could go down again at any minute, so chances are Metal will be pushed back even more to next week. Eh.

No Crimson card either until we're definately back.

Guest Chuck Woolery

It won't let me type.  I had to copy-paste this message in, and it pisses me off.  Needless, I'm no-showing… all apologies.

-Mike Van Siclen

Guest CED Ordonez

??? About time this thing popped up. S'pokey Dokey...Match is being sent now!

Guest HVilleThugg

Ced,

In the future, when you send matches, be sure to note who's match it is.  For instance, you should have sent...

"Kojack vs. Ced - Ced's Match"

It makes it much easier for us as markers to know who's match is which.

Da "thinking we already went over this" H

I sent my match in a while ago, when the boards were up for five minuits. Hopefuly this won't happen again. I think the next time the boards are going to be down, one of the first people that the smark board admins should tell is us, cause we have a tight scheduleto keep.

Guest CED Ordonez

OK I'll do that from now on. Thanks Thugg.

BTW, are we going to use these matches for this week's Metal or are we waiting for the server issue to get resolved first?

Well doesn't affect me either way since I've sent in my match. Guess I'll head out for a smoke...

But first censorship check: #### shit fuck

Hahahahah that's funny! :D

Guest Suicide King

I wait patiently for the Clan's match.  Don't keep me waiting too long.

Guest crusen86

Apparently K-Os n co. no showed. But this was about 5 days ago, they may have done something since.

Guest AnnieEclectic

I will have to step up an say that this time it's Annie E's fault for the Clan no show.

Between finals and work this week and last, I haven't been able to write.

I've tried to tell K-Os and Brody, but this is my first time actually getting into the boards.

And K-Os is somewhat MIA apparently or something, I don't know where he is.

If there is still time I'll pass the match to K-Os.

-Lady Red

Guest HVilleThugg

Ok, sorry it's taken me so long to get going here.  It's been pretty hectic around here lately and I haven't had time to jump on those matches.  But I'm back now, and I have both matches.  I will be marking tonight.

But my question is...who is posting the show?  Crusen or Edwin?  And, are we waiting for anyone other than me?

Da "feeling like he's been a lazy bastard too long" H

Guest Christian_Fury

...Okay, so we have a few bugs to work out along the networks.

No biggie. :) They'd just best be fixed by the time I get back. No television feeds going out during one of my matches. Rgh. :P

Guest Chaos

Dammit........

I tried to get a bunch of people to save me here, but there obviously been a slip up.  I have no computer.  Between a broken fan and overheating, my dad decided to take it in to get fixed on Thursday.  I tried to tell Edwin/Crusen/Shawn/Annie, but could get a hold of no one before this happened.  Right now I am writing on the school comp.  I told Heat and TBS and MVS and JD, hoping Edwin or Crusen would hear it all but I'm guessing you guys haven't.

I dunno the deal for Metal, cause I'm just catching up now, but I couldn't do anything for it, because I couldn't get a hold of Annie or Shawn before my computer got brought into the shop.  I can't write until I get it back, which SHOULD be thursday.  I'm sorry if this has fucked up Metal and the finals, but I'm utterly helpless.

I'm gonna try to snag some more computer time at a friend's or something, but this is all I canm do for now.  Edwin/Crusen, ask JD or the others, they could prolly explain if you got any questions.  Like I said, I'll try to get back on soon.

Sorry peeps

Hey, I can post! Finally! Anywhoo, From what I've seen The Clan did write and X Force 9 gets the belst. I don't know, I'm probably wrong and the clan is writing at the last min or some thing. I CAN POST! And I died my hair blond!

Guest AnnieEclectic

I still don't have a lot of time right now, but I will be able to write for the finals.

Cutthroat. I really can't even comment on your post right now.

-Annie "I've been stealing HVT's quotes thing and using it on Slashdot and now he's gonna kill me, dismember me, and bury me somewhere in New Orleans where I'll rot and smell funny until a dog comes and digs me up and puts me on his owner's doorstep where he has a heart attack from shock and dies himself" ... Eclectic

Guest ErekT2k

Whenever I read Cutthroat's posts, I sometimes *do* wish that the boards have stayed down longer.......

Is it just me? Or are there more of ppl like me out there?

"I said sometimes!"

I think that since I have A.D.D. most of my posts make me look like a jack-ass. Yes, I have A.D.D. and don't be suprized if YOU have A.D.D. I've beena to a US federal site that shows, what kind of college degee the American population has and how many, and how many people have A.D.D., and more stuff. Tehe...

As for my other post above Annie's post, I wasn't paying attention at all, my acount got all fu*ck up so I needed to make a new one.

Guest realitycheck

Cutthroat... Attention Deficit Disorder... If I was wittier, I could actually write something funny here.

Anyway, I'm going to apologize for no-showing in advance(?) here, and I'm sure you're all dissapointed that I won't be contributing to the Most Heavily Hyped Newbie Second Match Of All Time, but this last week has been hellish. Life razed me, so I slept through most of my free time. Plus, whenever I sat down to do the match, I got a hundred words into it and then it fell flat. My Muse abandoned me for this one. I guess I must be an arteeeeest, or something.  

Oh, on top of that, I 'accedentily' bought an X-Box, and seeing as I blew $620 on that dog, be damned if I'm not going to spend every moment I have MAKING myself enjoy it.

So again, one thousand pardons for no-showing. I am filled with shame and everything.

-Z

On the upside, if I had written the match, that promo never would have happened.

Guest CED Ordonez
I've beena to a US federal site that shows, what kind of college degee the American population has and how many, and how many people have A.D.D., and more stuff.

RRabbit_LearnToRead_box.gif

*BANG BANG!*

I'm a superdick when I want to be...

Guest Ace309

Well here I'm a little disappointed. I was kinda hoping to see Z write a match.

Anyways, I wrote and sent Edwin my match, so I guess it's a win.

Guest realitycheck

(Bad Dr.Claw Imitation) Next time, Flesher... NEXT TIME!(/Bad Dr.Claw Imitation)

-Z

Three posts... In the same thread!? Must be spam week or something.

Guest HVilleThugg

Annie, that's funny.  I frequent Slashdot...in fact I'm there a lot.  I saw that quote thing, but I didn't think anything of it.  But now that you mention it...HEY!!  

Wait...I stole it from Stubby so I don't really have any claim to it.

Da "thinking he'll probably make sweet love before killing Annie" H

Guest crusen86

Wait until Thoth sees you saying you've bought an Xbox.

Cutthroat, make things easier on everyone - don't post. Ever. At all.

Sign in to follow this