TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

I don't want to sound big headed or anything

But if the Konnan storyline goes how I said, and according to The Wrestling Observer it could be, could it be because I emailed NWATNA and asked them to think about possibly using the storyline? Maybe, maybe not. Its just something I was thinking of. I don't have the sent email anymore cause something happened with Outlook Express, but I just emailed them and said to have Juvi, Psicosis and Super Crazy appear with Konnan and take on the X-Division.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I, for one, would mark out like a bitch for that. But wouldn't it clog things up with all that's going on with TNA/SEX already?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Most X division guys (aside from Styles and Lynn who have pretty much moved out of the division...and Triple X who's members haven't been in it since they returned) aren't involved in the S.E.X. storyline.

Siaki is in it and he holds the title (all the more reason to take it off him tonight, dammit) but guys like David Young, Red, Jason Cross, Kid Kash and so on are just treading water at this point. A lucha libre vs. X division story would fit pretty good I think.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Right after I typed that, I immediately realized how few guys are actually seen as X Division guys, since so many of them are seen as higher than that now (Lynn, XXX).

So BRING THE LUCHADORES!!

Hey Syxx....just so you know, the Jarretts, Don West, Jeremey Borash and Jimmy Yang have all emailed me at one point or another and I know for a fact that they read all of the feedback here.

Dames

Guest TheCynicalHateMongerFromHell
Hey Syxx....just so you know, the Jarretts, Don West, Jeremey Borash and Jimmy Yang have all emailed me at one point or another and I know for a fact that they read all of the feedback here.

Dames

Don't make me laugh. Its probably the same 16 year old kid with various personas tricking you.

Hahaha...thats funny. I know FOR A FACT that they know who I am and that the people I've been speaking to are the real guys. Hell, Jerry Jarrett himself ordered them to put up a shot of BPP's "Russo Fears Dames" Sign.

Dames

Funny story...when that happened, I was actually in the bathroom and I missed it because you know...Curt Hennig on the mic = Shit Break.

So I'm online doing my report when everyone is like "holy shit, that was so cool, did you see the sign!?" and i'm like....NO??

I didn't see it until I watched the show again for my review.

Dames

Guest BifEverchad
Funny story...when that happened, I was actually in the bathroom and I missed it because you know...Curt Hennig on the mic = Shit Break.

So I'm online doing my report when everyone is like "holy shit, that was so cool, did you see the sign!?" and i'm like....NO??

I didn't see it until I watched the show again for my review.

Dames

Yeah, I was watching that particular show with a friend of mine and I was like 'hey, looka that sign" and explained to him what it meant.

Just curious now, cause I cant remember off the top of my head, what show was that Dames (or anyone else who knows) ?