TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slapnuts00

One and Only TNA Thread

Guest RedJed

Christ, they dont need to take the racism role here again with this. Just stick to the X-Division/Lucha Libre thing and leave it at that.

Guest Slapnuts00
Christ, they dont need to take the racism role here again with this. Just stick to the X-Division/Lucha Libre thing and leave it at that.

Well it wouldn't be a Russo show without INSIDER COMMENTS and SHOCK ANGLES like RACISM! Never mind that it was Russo himself that killed the WCW cruiser division and booked them in Tequilla matches. Hey "fuck" got bleeped. Ok. This show is just horrible.

Guest RedJed

Well it wouldn't be a Russo show without INSIDER COMMENTS and SHOCK ANGLES like RACISM! Never mind that it was Russo himself that killed the WCW cruiser division and booked them in Tequilla matches. Hey "fuck" got bleeped. Ok. This show is just horrible.

Well Konnan actually does believe in what he said there, so it might have just been a straight shoot and then he was supposed to add the storyline with the X division in it. Who knows.

This should be interesting here......a one legged wrestler, wow.

Guest Slapnuts00

I'm reminded of the Oblongs. Seriously, this kid is amazing, I can't believe how he can balance himself like that.

Guest Slapnuts00

The kid has some advantages, like he can't be put in a figure four leglock, and an opponent can't hook the far leg! That was cool though.

Guest Slapnuts00

He's breaking AJs fingers in an ECW rehash of what he did to Tommy Dreamer. Blah, Raven steals the belt again...

Guest Slapnuts00

Yeah this has been quite the disappointment so far. I wonder if they have a big surpise planned. Hey David Flair ha sKen Shamrock's old music?!

Guest Slapnuts00
God I hope they don't turn Truth here. I have a feeling they might though.

He's actually better as a heel, but unforntunately every heel has to be SEX, its ridiculous.

Guest Slapnuts00

Im not even paying much attention anymore. It's really a shame, I used to be so entertained by TNA but this has just been a nothing show.

Guest tpww7

I'd like to see Low- Ki, Chris Daniels and Elix Skipper. Why bring in the guys if they miss every other week.