TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Y2BigJ

Mr.Perfect found dead

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I actually clicked on this expecting it to be fake.

God damn, Perfect was awesome back in the day. Remember his WWF feud with Flair over who was perfect-er?

Guest FeArHaVoC

[email protected]

Curt Hennig, who was in his prime one of the most talented wrestlers of the modern era, was found dead in his hotel room in Tampa earlier today.

Hennig was in town for a show being promoted by Jimmy Hart at the Tampa State Fairgrounds. He was seen alive at 9:30 a.m. by Mickey Jay in his room, but a few hours later when he failed to show up at the gym, a workout partner went back to the room and he was found dead at the age of 44.

Guest EternallyLazy

I am in complete and utter shock as I type this... I was one of many that was extremely excited last year when he made his redebut in WWE, and one of many of his dissapointed fans when they cut him. This is truly a very sad day for me

RIP

Guest BifEverchad

This truly comes as a shock to me. I never read or heard anything til I just came on the board. My eyes just bugged out.

Hennig was one of my favorite performers growing up, and was still a fan to this day. I just made him last week for SmackDown!: Shut Your Mouth.

:(

Curt Hennig 1958-2003

curthennig.jpg

FUCK

That's the only word that seems to fit the situation for me.

I will never forget the first house show I went to. Landover, MD - Cap Center - May 93. Mr. Perfect vs. Shawn Michaels for the IC strap. They tore the house down. 20-minute time-limit draw. Beautiful match.

This friggin blows. Perfect was one of my top faves of all time.

Guest RugbyDiva

This is horrible. I'm in total shock. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

It's like having the wind knocked out of you.

Hennig was coming into his own just about the same time I became a wrestling fan. You couldn't really hate the Mr. Perfect character - he was cocky, but he backed it up in the ring. The music, the personae, the charisma, the skills - it just drew your attention. Anyone who had the pleasure watching Perfect in the ring became a better fan - that's the way I see it.

Guest TheCynicalHateMongerFromHell

I am shocked, but at the same time I'm not. He's been acting extremely erractic lately. He was a terrific wrestler who never really rebounded from past injuries. RIP. He and Rick Rude are in heaven together.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Wonder if they'll squeeze something into Raw tonight? Either a pre-opening message or a JR comment or something.

It's not like people won't remember who he was as he was in the company just a year ago.

Still, what the fuck. :(

Guest Luke Michael

Mr. Perfect was definetly one of my favorite heels as a child. I loved to hate him! The heels of today could learn a thing or two from watching Mr. Perfect's work in the WWF from 89 to 91.

I hope they give him a good tribute on Raw tonight. He was one of the greatest I-C champions of all time!

Guest redneckBEBE

This fucking sucks. Awesome wrestler, awesome guy, way too young.

I suppose everybody is going to jump on the Hennig bandwagon now, but better late than never.

Guest bob_barron

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK etc

Mr. Perfect was like my two favourite behind Bulldog and the fact that they're both gone is just too much to handle right now. I loved him in the ring and I'll miss him now that he is gone.

Goodbye Curt

Guest Lord of The Curry

Fuckin hell.....this year is not starting off well for wrestling. Perfect was one of the guys that I always hated when I grew up watching wrestling, which means he did his job as a heel......well......perfectly.

RIP Curt

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

I'm sad he's dead as a person, but I'm happy he's no longer pissing his legacy away by jobbing on heat or wrestling david flair on "t n a"

Guest EternallyLazy
WHOOOOOOO! Thankfully he finally died. The son of a bitch.

*bakes a cake*

how long do you guys give him??

I say 30 minutes

Guest Jobber of the Week
WHOOOOOOO! Thankfully he finally died. The son of a bitch.

*bakes a cake*

notsmart.jpg

Guest Koppo Keith

Oh BOO HOO. A wrestler died. Why don't we all cry and have chest pains. In fact, lets all kill ourselves so we can be dead like Curt Hennig. Because we love him.