TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Y2BigJ

Mr.Perfect found dead

Eh. If everyone else can post that they did care, then why can't he post that he didn't? It's just the other side of the argument.

Otherside of the arguement???? There's no argument going on here. Did you read his posts?

He was being an insensetive prick. His first post said he was glad he died and he wanted to bake a cake.

Guest Ram
Eh. If everyone else can post that they did care, then why can't he post that he didn't? It's just the other side of the argument.

This isn't a democracy.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

He was banned because what he said and how he said it was blatant flame-baiting which IS a bannable offense here.

It's a sure bet that he knew what he said would get the reaction it did, so fuck him.

hbk_entrance.jpg

perfect.jpg

perfect_hbk_brawl.jpg

perfect_dominates.jpg

false_finish.jpg

Damn the foot on the rope ... damn it

And for all you guys who don't find this upsetting or sad, at least have the courtesy to not voice your opinion right now. We really don't care what you think.

Guest Samurai_Goat

Still, I think it would be simple common sense to wait to flame a death until, oh, a week later at least. Jeez.

Guest Rob Edwards

Whether someone liked/disliked Curt isn't the issue here, a man who busted his ass in rings in an effort to entertain us has died, the man deserves the utmost respect whether you enjoyed his work or not

Guest Army Eye
AhmedFan86, if you're trying to be "rebellious" and voice your love for HHH....don't do it in this thread.

Nor should one be doing the opposite

Yeah there is.... you just know an HHH ten minute promo is more important...  :rolleyes:

Guest fairtoflair7

This is really sad. As a big fan of Old School WWF, he was one of my favorite wrestlers. Every match he was in was exciting in some even against a jobber. The Perfectplex was one of the greatest finishers off all time.

Hopefully they will have 10 bell salute and tribute tonight on Raw as was maybe THE GREATEST IC Champ of all time and one of the best Superstars for WWF for some time. RIP Curt (throws towel back to Heenen and spits gum and slaps it)

Guest edge-o-matic
Hopefully they will have 10 bell salute and tribute tonight on Raw as was maybe THE GREATEST IC Champ of all time and one of the best Superstars for WWF for some time. RIP Curt (throws towel back to Heenen and spits gum and slaps it)

..but will they do a 10 bell salute for a person who was not in the company at the time of their passing? Have they done it before?

Guest fairtoflair7

They'll do it. I don't think Vince is that dumb to disrespect someone who helped build this company w/Hogan.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Looks like he got banned...........

Anyways......I just got home from school and read this. My intial reaction was "NOOO! DAMMIT! Why is it always the good ones that die!?" Now.....I pretty much feel the same way.

Guest Gamengiri2002

I'm four years old and my parents have ordered Wrestlemania V. I am impatient through the entire show because I'm a hulkamaniac and I'm damn convinced that he's gonna whomp on Savage's ass and get the title back.

However, for a few fleeting minutes in the middle, I'm happy. It was during the Blue Blazer vs. Mr. Perfect match. Now, this was a direct result of the Blazer and. trth be told, based solely on the fact that Owen did a backflip off the ropes during his entrance. And to me, backflips=likable wrestler. I was a Blazer fan from that precise moment. And then Mr. Perfect shut him down, the first time I've ever cared enough to boo a heel.

Sure, this doesn't speak so much to my Hennig fandom (even though I have become a more-than-casual fan over the years) but moreso to the unbelievable idea that both men, spring chickens at the time, are gone forever.

R.I.P. Curt Hennig

Guest EternallyLazy

They'll probably do a 10 bell salute BEFORE the camera's start rolling, like Bulldog. Just expect to see a video package at the beginning of the show

Guest Kahran Ramsus
Looks like he got banned...........

Anyways......I just got home from school and read this. My intial reaction was "NOOO! DAMMIT! Why is it always the good ones that die!?" Now.....I pretty much feel the same way.

Yes, I feel the same way. Not that I want to see anything happen to him, but it seems kind of odd that Jake Roberts is surviving a good number of the people he worked with.

Guest Hitman Jebus

Let's get back on track...this thread is all about The Perfect One.

However, I don't think there's anything I can add that already hasn't been said. I just felt like I had to post something. I'm still completely in shock...

:(

Not only am I saddened because one of my faves of all-time (in my top 10, that's for sure) is gone but because the tragedy came right out of the blue...there's no reason why he still shouldn't be with us...way too young...

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Yes, I feel the same way. Not that I want to see anything happen to him, but it seems kind of odd that Jake Roberts is surviving a good number of the people he worked with.

That's pretty friggin' creepy, Kahran...

Guest BorneAgain
RIP Curt

Love that banner Gizmo. If anybody deserved one its Hennig.

RIP Mr. Perfect

Guest BorneAgain
Just letting everyone know AhmedFan86 = Barry Pinto (Smarkzone).

Can't say I'm shocked at that revelation

Guest HartFan86
Just letting everyone know AhmedFan86 = Barry Pinto (Smarkzone).

Can't say I'm shocked at that revelation

I've known the guy from theming boards forever....we've not spoken to each other for a long time. I know this because you notice how it said "Fan86" on his name? Rip-off of mine, and "Ahmed" was a joke on his part. So yeah...he's like a bad virus, he just won't go away and get a life.

Guest Shaneomac

This comes as a complete shock to me. I can honestly say that Curt always gave it his all in the ring and he was in maybe my favorite match of all time at SS 91 against Bret.

RIP Curt