• Sid Vicious
    • "Dirty" Dutch Mantel
    • "Gentleman" Chris Adams
    • "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart
    • Disco Inferno
    • Konnan
    • Jack Victory
    • "The Red Rooster" Terry Taylor
    • "The King of Old School" Steve Corino (shoot #1)

Guest teke184

I've already got the next three shoots penciled in (Ricky Morton next week, Tony Atlas the week after, and Rey Misterio Jr. for the beginning of March), but I need a little help deciding on the next few after that. I'm not sure if you guys want old-school, current guys, or whatever. Just vote for your top choice. I'll do the top one for the week after Rey and probably do the next two on the list the two weeks after that.

"There are paraplegic midgets at the Home For The Deaf who are better wrestlers than The Ultimate Warrior" - Jim Cornette

Guest bob_barron

Teke-

Do you have the Dustin Rhodes shoot that has a match v. Bulldog as an extra?

I saw it at wrestletapes.net

Guest teke184

1. I paid for a good amount of them but traded for others. Some of the ones I've put off for awhile were because I wanted to get a better copy of it before I reviewed it (Nikita Koloff, Rey Misterio, the forthcoming Rock and Roll Express, etc.)

2. No, I don't have the Dustin one. I tried to trade for it but my supplier's copy wasn't too good and he warned me about it, so I got either Nova or Shamrock instead.

Guest Some Guy

Off topic:

Why was my account deleted from WDI? I don't care but I'm curious if you know.

Guest goodhelmet

i had to go with the konnan shoot, esp. since the man has been around the world, regardless of his shitty ring work. i think it would be interesting to make comparisons between his shoot and eddy's since their paths have crossed so many times

Guest bob_barron

I participated in a Q-n-A with Konnan and the guy is very open and honest about everything

Guest teke184

The only problem I can think of is that the Konnan shoot is from about 1997, so it misses a lot of interesting stuff. He needs to do a new one.

Guest Some Guy

Who do you think does the best shoots? What company? I've only seen RF ones (Sid, Vader, Funk, Snow, Taz, RVD, Axl Rotten, [pretty funny, actually] and Abby, a video store near me has those ones)

Guest teke184

I'd say RF or Highspots. The Wrestling Universe's shoots have been on the crappy side except for Missy Hyatt.

The problem is that most big-name people will only go with RF, so he gets a lot of the more interesting stuff by default. Someone who was a better interviewer could have gotten more interesting stuff out of some of these guys.

Guest Some Guy

He does tend to throw soft balls at teh guys. He didn't ask Sid about the Pillman squeegee deal.

Guest TheGame2705
Off topic:

Why was my account deleted from WDI? I don't care but I'm curious if you know.

I don't think Teke knows or cares to tell you the truth but that's not up for me to talk about...

I chose Konnan for the same reason as helmet but the fact that it's from his early portion of nWo means it's about 5 or more years old.

Lance Storm would be my second pick because he's so opininated but what doesn't he say already in his commentaries?

Guest Black Tiger

Before I vote, I need to know when the Sid one is from. Before or after his leg?

Guest teke184

The Sid one is from late 97 or early 98 because he'd been WWF champion at that point but not WCW champion.

Guest Some Guy
Off topic:

Why was my account deleted from WDI?  I don't care but I'm curious if you know.

I don't think Teke knows or cares to tell you the truth but that's not up for me to talk about...

Sass PM"D me and told me what happened. I didn't say I wanted to stay so they deleted me along with everyone else who didn't say they wanted to stay. No big deal.

Guest T®ITEC

When was the Lance Storm shoot interview taped, anyway?

EDIT:

I didn't say I wanted to stay so they deleted me along with everyone else who didn't say they wanted to stay. No big deal.

Maybe TSM should do something like that. Clear out things a little.

Guest Sassquatch

Go with Jack Victory Teke.

The bullshit level to his tape is a -5 when compared to the other guys' tapes.

He's worked at nearly every promotion under the sun has some interesting stories to share.

Guest Black Tiger

I voted for Chris Adams, because I'd really like to hear some of the bullshit that went on in WCCW durring the Von Erich families big run in the mid 1980's

Guest teke184

OK guys, the voting will be up on this topic on Saturday at 7 PM CST, or whenever I get a chance to check it after that time.

As of now, the three top choices are Lance Storm and Sid at 5 votes and Jimmy Hart at 4 votes. Konnan, at 3 votes, is the only other one even in the running right now.

Guest teke184

It's official... the chosen shoot is with Lance Storm (6 votes) and the next two in line are Sid Vicious (5 votes)and Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart (4 votes).

I'll open another one of these polls in about 2-3 weeks once I've watched and reviewed all of these, although not necessarily after I've posted them.

Guest Some Guy
When was the Lance Storm shoot interview taped, anyway?

EDIT:

I didn't say I wanted to stay so they deleted me along with everyone else who didn't say they wanted to stay. No big deal.

Maybe TSM should do something like that. Clear out things a little.

I agree, there are a million names that aren't used wasting space. Deleting them might speed things up more.

Guest T®ITEC

The only downfall of that is posters like CWM or Shaved Bear, who are gone (but maybe not forever), coming back to a deleted account. They can just re-register though...

All these registered users that don't do anything.. They must be costing some extra amount of money. I think.

Guest Some Guy

Well, if the deleter uses common sense then that shouldn't be a problem. Go back and look at the posters list and anybody who hasn't posted in over a 8 months or so should get chopped and so should the multiple accounts that people have. Some people change their names all the time like Banky and some have tons of gimmick name like CWM.

Guest T®ITEC

Ah, yeah, that's true. I assumed that it would be just done blindly.

Let's start a petition and do this thing! Wh00.

Guest TonyJaymzReloaded

I say Terry Taylor. In all of his observer/torch/whatever interviews, he always came off as knowing about the buisness and whatnot. Go wit da rooster!

Guest teke184

I'm getting a BUNCH more soon, so there will be a lot to choose from the next time I do one of these.

I'm definitely doing the Raven one when it arrives (it won't cover his most recent WWE stint, though, that's a shoot that will be done later) and I'm also getting Road Dogg, Stan Hansen, a better version of Vader's 8-hour one, Virgil, and probably Mike Awesome and Norman Smiley.