TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ace309

LOCKDOWN 2/18 PREDICTIONS TILDE BANG

Guest Ace309

SWF Lockdown! for February 18, 2003

LIVE from the Pyramid in Memphis Tennessee!

Due: 2/18/2003 at 3:00 PM Eastern time (as usual, no extensions)

Send all promos, marked matches and Lockdown booking requests to TheBostonStrangler

Triple Threat Hardcore Match for the Number One Contendership to the HCG Title!

Annie E vs. Jay Dawg vs. Stryke

Tag Match

Judge Mental and Ejiro Fasaki vs. Longdogger Pete and Wildchild

Singles Match

Perfect Bo vs. “The Superior One” Tom Flesher, a World Tag Team Champion.

Threeway Elimination US Title Match

”The Franchise” Mak Francis vs. Fugue vs. Michael Craven

The Main Event

Singles ICTV Title Match!

Frost © vs. CIA

Guest Ace309

- Well, Jay Dawg was THE Hardcore worker this summer, and in fact held the belt until he forfeited it to the winner of Ced/Mercury in order to compete for the World Title. Annie's been kind of busy and unmotivated lately, and Stryke's great when he's here, but I have to give JD the edge.

Prediction: JAY DAWG over Stryke via Nutbite

Tag Match

- This is the best punishment match ever. Mag-7 Pride.

Prediction: JUDJIRO over Long and Dangerous via Figure Seven submission.

Singles Match

- Damn straight I'm a WORLD Tag Team Champion. Screw this Heavyweight Title shit.

No Prediction.

- Mak's an unstoppable juggernaut of truthittude and franchisability. Fugue can put on a good show against Mak, and Craven's got a newfound direction, but I really do have to go with the good old East Coast Fuck You for those two.

Prediction: MAK FRANCIS over Fugue via Franchise Tag, after Fugue eliminates Michael Craven

The Main Event

Frost © vs. CIA

- Well, iirc, CIA's pretty fired up about this, as well he should be. He can put on a good show. I have to go with Frost, though, because he's just on an incredible roll.

Prediction: FROST over CIA via NODOWA~!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

-Jay Dawg is still finding his groove and might have lost his verve for the hardcore title. Annie really needs to elevate herself above this level and I would love to cram her in the hurt locker up on the ICTV level. Stryke is very underrated as I said before and has been writing fantastically lately and is in line for some title shots.

WINNER: STRYKE

Tag Match

-Very interesting match up. I'll be looking forward to reading it (hopefully I'll have more time to start reading the shows in depth and giving good comments again). I see Mental and Ejiro working better together from their previous work in the JL and pulling out the win. Moving Ejiro into a program with LDP and Wildchild into one with Judge would be a great way to get the n00bs into the swing of things in the SWF and I know that Judge and LDP are all about getting the new guys over.

WINNER: MAG 7

Singles Match

-Cool matchup. Bo has been bucking for a push up the card and a win here over Flesher would really help him get that. Tom has been a little bit off his game since the World title loss, but he's really committed in helping to build a tag division and doesn't want to step on TNT's toes in his upcoming match, so I really commend him for that. A singles win here could really engergize Tom and get him back on that King's Road.

WINNER: TOM FLESHER

-Could be match of the night. Fugue still needs to find himself in the WF, but feuding over the US title with Mak is a program I'd like to see and I think would be good for both men. Ash is still finding his new character direction match wise and I don't see him working well with these characters. Mak retains and hopefully builds a nice reign.

WINNER: MAK FRANCIS

The Main Event

Frost © vs. CIA

-CIA is one of the few people around here who really has my number. I believe my only wins over him have come when he had to no-show due to work. CIA is a great guy to work with and I hope that he and Mak stay a tag team and give me and Tom another run for the belts. I told King that I wanted to be a fighting champion on both parts and am really jazzed to write a good match here and keep the title. I know if CIA is at the top of his game I'll have to write a doozy in order to do that.

Guest Powerplay

- Arg. 3 people who, on a one on one basis could whup my ass in just about any stip you can name. It doesn't matter who wins, I'm screwed. I say JD, simply because he was the King of Hardcore for God knows how long.

Tag Match

- We have a lot of shit cooked up for this one, and hopefully we can get past the word limitations to get in a classic match for the Memphis crowd. Memphis-syle action > Complicated Lucha Spots.

Singles Match

- Arg. Tough matchup, and tons of history here. It's gonna be a tough one, but Mag 7 pride all the way. Tom for the victory.

- On the 3rd "Arg" now. Mak is great, but Fugue = Justice and Rule. Mike is finally getting heelish stuff now, but I dunno how well he can pull it off. I say... Fugue for the big upset.

The Main Event

Frost © vs. CIA

- Oh, this is a hum dinger. CIA is an utterly fantastic writer, as is Frost. I don't want to see Frost lose this belt so quickly, though, and I say he writes a MOTN for the victory here.

Guest kelloggs

SWF Lockdown! for February 18, 2003

LIVE from the Pyramid in Memphis Tennessee!

Due: 2/18/2003 at 3:00 PM Eastern time (as usual, no extensions)

Send all promos, marked matches and Lockdown booking requests to TheBostonStrangler

Well this here is an interesting match up. JD may still have that ring rust and I don't know if Stryke is writing. Logical booking would say that Annie picks up the win, which leads to a match at From the Fire under some kinda neat stip.

Tag Match

Now this is a toss up. I think it depends on who executes their writing style the best qnd which one the marker is more partial to. Either team could win.

Singles Match

Some history here in this match up and I think Tom will pick up a singles win to help justify his King's road schtick, but a Bo win can happen.

Some nice elements to play off of in a good match. I'll write my hardest as Fugue and Mike are both wondeful writers.

The Main Event

Frost © vs. CIA

Well I'm going with the CIA pick and that means "I AIN'T PREDICTING!"

Guest Coffin Surfer

My short and to the point predictions are....

Annie, M7, Flesher, Mak, Frost.