TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Well, that was quick..

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Siaki/Kash was a good storyline?

Both guys suck ass in the ring and on the stick, so I can hardly imagine where the "good" bit factors in at.

Guest EN090

Well, that's a matter of opinion. Siaki and Kash are no Jerry Lynn but I think they're pretty good in the ring. The stuff with Trinity and Desire was a nice touch.

Guest Nevermortal

Z's either going to shine or be totally humiliated in New York.

I mean really, Molly Holly got harassed for being a "bigger woman" and Benoit gets poked fun at for having one tooth, imagine what they're going to say about Tenacious Z?

Guest the 1inch punch
Well if they have him for 3 shows the WWE would have developed him more than NWA:TNA. It's not like we are talking about Sonny Siaki who's only prominent roles have been in Jarrett's company. That's like saying WWE developed The Truth because he worked for them first.

SK said back in week one that Siaki would be a good fit for the WWE

I tend to agree

I wish luck for the guy. I just don't see what WWE could do without giving him some sort of crappy gimmick. Truthfully, I don't see em letting him straight up wrestle like TNA. This sucks. I wanted him on my TNA shows.

Guest tank_abbott
Tenacious Z

Wrestles for NWA

---> Makes initial WWE debut as the TYPICAL COOKIE CUTTER WWE WRESTLER. "Feisty Youngster with Ruthless Aggression [with one leg]" as opposed to John Cena who just debuted as Feisty Youngster with Ruthless Aggression

----> Sent to OVW after 2 matches, 1 upset rollup over Jericho and then 1 squash by Undertaker

---> Stays in OVW for 2 years

---> Recalled to WWE as "Surprise for Royal Rumble - Returning Hero Duke "The One Legged Dumpster" Z

---> Released from WWE after 1 week failed push with Teddy Long and the "Cracker WWE discriminates against cripples" gimmick

---> Goes to new upstart Stu/Bret Hart promotion "NWA - FUWWE"

---> Commits suicide.

RIP Tenacious Z

Its funny cuz its true!

Guest jessecartieri

I mean really, Molly Holly got harassed for being a "bigger woman" and Benoit gets poked fun at for having one tooth, imagine what they're going to say about Tenacious Z?

Replace bigger with normal, and see also Nidia, and you got it, dude

Guest ConchairtoHead

Zack, WWE hasnt dont ONE THING that you mentioned in your list of things NWA:TNA hasn't done.

He has been with the WWE for a day and you are already talking about how he is being mistreated.

Guest Nevermortal

Replace bigger with normal, and see also Nidia, and you got it, dude

By bigger woman I mean compared to the normal divas like Trish & Torrie...

Guest Zack Malibu
Zack, WWE hasnt dont ONE THING that you mentioned in your list of things NWA:TNA hasn't done.

He has been with the WWE for a day and you are already talking about how he is being mistreated.

Oh really? TNA focused soley on the loss of a leg, rather than talent?

They stuck him in a retarded gimmick that will play off his handicap?

They did neither. They brought him out without any hype until that very night. They didn't say "See the amazing one-legged wonder wrestle!" They said "Check out Tenacious Z, this kid has guts!"

McMahon is going to turn this whole thing into a sideshow, and I wholeheartedly believe that his signing was also partly out of spite, if only because Z would have brought TNA some good publicity. Getting publicity is one thing, but WWE is going to PUSH for publicity with Z, and they're going to create a backstory for him that erases his indy past, or his TNA apperances, so they look like the good guy who's giving the kid his due.

Guest Vyce

All I have to add is that I long for the day when I shall never have to hear the words "My dream is / has always been to work for the WWF/E."

I long for that day.

The day when someone says something like, "Fuck the WWE, my dream has always been to be NWA champ." Or Ring of Honor champ, or whatever.

Guest ConchairtoHead

But Zack you are missing my point.

WWE hasnt done any of the things you praise TNA for not doing.

I know TNA didnt do anything wrong, and WWE hasnt dont anything wrong yet.

you cant say they WILL do this and they WILL do that.

just wait and see.

Guest Zack Malibu

It's just the typical WWE portrayal. I mean, I'd love it if they didn't do it, and I'd swallow my pride and admit a mistake, I'd have no problem with that. But given their past track record, you have to figure that this is the way it'll pan out in the WWE. It's not that I'm just a thickheaded TNA mark, it's just the way the cookie crumbles when dealing with WWE. Like you said though, we'll have to just wait and see.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I would be far more worried of what Brian Gerwitz will do with a one legged wrestler than what Vince Russo would do.

Guest Downhome

As much as I like and respect the guy, I will say that there is no way in living HELL that he will be brought in without being made out to be a freak, odd, strange, etc... They will promote him as that one legged wrestler, they will exploit his handicap, and the moment that they feel he's finished, they'll cut strings and that'll be that. They'll milk him dry, and they'll toss him to the side, mark my words.

I pray to God I'm wrong, but when we're talking about WWE, one must take into consideration their past track record, and go from there. To me, their record states that they will exploit him for the good of the company, and whey they're done with him, that's that.

Guest Zack Malibu
As much as I like and respect the guy, I will say that there is no way in living HELL that he will be brought in without being made out to be a freak, odd, strange, etc... They will promote him as that one legged wrestler, they will exploit his handicap, and the moment that they feel he's finished, they'll cut strings and that'll be that. They'll milk him dry, and they'll toss him to the side, mark my words.

I pray to God I'm wrong, but when we're talking about WWE, one must take into consideration their past track record, and go from there. To me, their record states that they will exploit him for the good of the company, and whey they're done with him, that's that.

Hehe, good ol' Downhome gets exactly what I've been trying to say.

And bps, I agree with you as well. Gerwitz is probably going to say "Let's create a gimmick for him based on those Handi-Man skits from In Living Color, and have him tag with Hurricane. It's GOLD I tell you!"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...WWE already signed ANOTHER one legged wrestler.

And so it begins.