Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA-TNA Week 32 Thread

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Interrogation time with Sandman.

"Bud, or Bud Light?" - Alcohol

"Missy Hyatt, Francine?" - All women

Nothing special this week.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Corino drinks some beer with The Sandman.

What would Coby (or whatever his ugly little kid is named) say?

Guest Kotzenjunge

The going-through-the-crowd entrance is just awkward if he comes out of the normal entranceway and THEN goes into the crowd.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I was watching MLW Genesis, and it was funny hearing Corino cut a promo about how Shane Douglas left ECW. In it, he talked about "two years ago I was cute. I had a nice, scar free forehead." And then he went onto talk about how it was Shane's fault that he had put himself through what happened to him.

Guest Space_Cowboy

AJ vs Jarrett, this better be great to make up for the uninspiring rest of the show.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

I really like this match a lot so far. I like the sort of old-school heavyweight title slow build they're doing.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

Nice ending to a pretty damn good match.

I'd like to see Jarrett's title reign extend another month and a half to the six month point, then drop it to Styles.

Guest Lemon Drop Kid

Yeah. Only blemishes on that match were the interference and my personal bias towards AJ. OTher than that, sensational.

Guest RedJed

Good *** 3/4 match, but man, did the run-ins really hurt it. Especially that shit with the Harris Boys. Don't ruin a match you've built up nice for a few months on lame buildup for a tag match next week that is bound to suck ass. The Siaki run-in at least had purpose (Styles face turn?), I would guess we see Siaki v. Styles soon now. I still didn't like to see the match end like that regardless though. Maybe a rematch is in order next week, or else let them go their own directions for awhile and build up a rematch as something special down the road. Anyway decent effort but the booking hurt it. Truth-Jarrett was much better than this.

WTF was up with the end of the show? Bleh.

Few decent spots tonight with Vaders run in and Jonahs match with Sanders, and of course the ME, but the rest was pure shit, IMO.

Guest Space_Cowboy

A good match to finish the show, i'm already looking forward to a rematch for the title at some point down the line, hopefully without the excessive interference next time.

Guest Raven_Effect01

Decent main-event between Styles and Jarrett, but it would have been much better had it not been for the ref bumps and interference. Seriously, this is Kurt Angle/HHH No Way Out 2002 levels we're talking about.

Guest Kotzenjunge

When I saw how much interference was going on, I knew Jarrett would win to be the face who overcame the incredible odds. I'll have to watch the match again though, this time without talking to someone on the phone at the same time.