TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FigureFourTapes

The One and Only Smackdown! Thread

Guest TonyJaymzReloaded

I say have team angle beat the living hell outa of edge, blood and all, and have either Rey take his place or just have a hadnicap match

Guest Will Scarlet

I think Edge will be in the match, but will probably spend most of the time standing on the apron. It's a six-man match, so that should mean Edge will not have to do much.

Guest TonyJaymzReloaded

hopefully he'll comeback as a heel, but yeah that sucks. You notice those neck injurys happen at the worst time?

Guest tpww7

Not sure, sometime in the last week. They are not sure if Edge is working sunday or not, Heyman is pushing for Rhyno to replace him. There is a thread about it.

Guest Raven_Effect01
I think Edge will be in the match, but will probably spend most of the time standing on the apron. It's a six-man match, so that should mean Edge will not have to do much.

Either that or Rhyno may replace him as reported earlier.

Rhyno would be too out of place. Especially since it will have to be thrown together on Heat before the ppv.

Sorry to hear about his injury. That's never good and I don't even like Edge that much.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

It's odd that Team Angle is getting the God Push against everyone but Lesnar. It's really making Lesnar look badass, and Team Angle still looks good because they win every other match.

If Edge will be out for a year with this broken neck, then I'm sure that by the time he heals back to 100%, the WWE will already be gone, thanks to HHH & Steph.

The WWE won't die soon......if the marriage goes through and when Steph takes over, which she will that's actually been said, she will have HHH at her side. Husband and wife sharing things.....sharing power. Then maybe that will start the beginning of the end, but that's a ways off.