TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pappajacks

How long will HHH keep the belt?

Guest pappajacks

If he's winning at No Way Out and squashing Booker at WM, when will he lose his belt? Who will he lose to?

Let's keep this thread serious. No Kevin Nash references please.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

He'll keep it till 'Mania, lose it to Booker, get it back at judgement day, and then lose it to Brock when the Brand Extension folds up and no amount of excuses will save Hunter from Vince's golden boy.

Guest CanadianChick

Austin will take the belt from Triple H. I don't know when, but that's who will take the belt,IMO.

Guest Redhawk

Triple H will lose to Booker T at Backlash, but he won't lose the belt. I can see HHH winning due to some nefarious means at 'Mania (i.e. Batista powerbomb when the ref isn't looking), necessitating a rematch. During the rematch, HHH will get DQ'd somehow or there will be a Dusty Finish...but Booker will never win the championship. HHH would only lose the belt to someone like Austin, Rock, Hogan or Undertaker. Or HBK.

Guest edotherocket

Pappajacks, when people say Nash will take the title off Triple H they aren't kidding. There really is no one on Raw that HHH would likely put over (well, aside from Shawn Michaels).

Nash is also supposed to be coming back by Wrestlemania/Backlash time as well so once Triple H survives Booker T (i agree with losing the rematch by DQ or some such shennanigans) he'll go on to face Nash.

Guest Will Scarlet

I will say Judgment Day, and I am assuming it will be to Kevin Nash, as I cannot think up anyone who's close to the belt who has not been squashed by Triple H. I can't see how a Nash-Triple H feud would be a good idea, but, hey, if the WWE thinks Nash can draw huge, then I'm not one to stop them.

Guest BoboBrazil

Nash or Austin because HHH won't job to anyone else except in stupid forgettable tag matches before he beats them clean on ppv.

Guest Breetai
I think Triple H will end up having a severe injury and the title will be vacated.

Yeah. He'll catch that smile-killing disease after a hot sweaty night of anal love with Shawn.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'm going to say something unfavorable here, but it's true.

The major upside to HHH squashing all challengers and only losing controversially is that the face that finally defeats him CLEAN, meaning no interference or crooked referees, will get a HUGE rub in the eyes of the marks.

Guest Breetai

The major upside to HHH squashing all challengers and only losing controversially is that the face that finally defeats him CLEAN, meaning no interference or crooked referees, will get a HUGE rub in the eyes of the marks.

Which is why he'll turn face before that ever happens. :P

Guest Mole

I am going to go out on the limb here and say that Booker beats him at WM, then looses it back to him at Backlash.

Guest NoSelfWorth

The trouble with that idea, is the person HGH drops it to will invariably be Kevin Nash or someone else who is of no possible threat to his spot, thus making the 'rub' useless.

Guest Redhawk

Either that or the person HHH jobs to will have to return the job either the next day or the next PPV, thus making them look weak for having such a short title reign. That's one problem I see with WWE and pro wrestlers nowadays in general. Everyone wants to keep the wins and losses even, so even though the best thing to capitalize on RVD's popularity would be for him to go over HHH cleanly and often, they have to keep trading wins so no one loses heat. The thing is, if booked correctly, people aren't going to care so much who won and who lost. At the height of his babyface run, The Rock lost all the time (ironically helping HHH get so over as a heel) and never lost any heat.

Guest humongous2002

Well he should've drop the title to RVD back at Unforgiven but since he buried him and almost the whole roster i guess is either Austin , Nash or a HHH clone.

Guest jester

The trouble with that idea, is the person HGH drops it to will invariably be Kevin Nash or someone else who is of no possible threat to his spot, thus making the 'rub' useless.

I would also add to that it's not enough to beat him once. The winner should get a clean second win to show definitively that it was no fluke. Remember how HHH firmly established that Jericho could not beat him after winning the belt? His means were overkill, but it was the general right idea.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

HHH tears his Quad at Mania but doesn't know it.

Booker wins it at Mania.

HHH is gone for a year.

There is no Rematch between the at Judgement Day.

Booker continues to be Champion.

Everyone goes home happy.

Wishful Thinking.

Guest pappajacks
Pappajacks, when people say Nash will take the title off Triple H they aren't kidding. There really is no one on Raw that HHH would likely put over (well, aside from Shawn Michaels).

I disagree. There is no way in hell Nash will even be put in a championship match.

The reason HBK was given the belt is because he was over with the fans and is considered by many marks as one of the all-time greats (first grand slam champion, winner of all gimmick matches, etc., etc.). The guy was arguably one of the biggest faces on RAW in the summer of 2002.

Another thing that helped him was his history with HHH. HHH kicked him out of DX. It made the feud personal. It wasn't just any feud between 2 wrestlers.

On the other hand, Kevin Nash has no heat, isn't remembered by the marks, isn't part of the ME picture for a year now, and doesn't have the same history with HHH as HBK did. There is no way Nash is winning anything. HHH might push for the idea, but it will be quickly "vetoed".

Guest Austin3164life
I am going to go out on the limb here and say that Booker beats him at WM, then looses it back to him at Backlash.

This is the most plausible outcome I can think of. Other than this, perhaps Austin, unless he actually goes to Smackdown or the whole Split bullshit ends.

Guest Slingshot Suplex

Maybe it's cynicism,but I can't see HHH laying down for Booker T in a title match. Nash I can see.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Nash or Austin are the only ones who come to mind. I'd like it to be Booker taking the title away from Triple H, but until it actually happens i won't be getting my hopes up.

Guest fosta

I can't imagine they'd put the title on Nash. I'm surprised they didn't terminate the contract... actually they probably signed him for a few decades. Title on Booker for a SHORT period, or Austin. Hopefully Booker for a Booker/Austin feud...

I also hope that there will be no starvation in twenty years... it ain't happening.