TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bravesfan

Edge's neck surgery confirmed; out for one year

Guest Bricks

*GROAN*

That sucks for Edge.

I just hope he isn't at The World at King Of The Ring 2003 and eating a meatball sandwich.

Guest Samurai_Goat

“The fact that seven of us have been in there shows that we have to slow down a little,” he said, “because you’re going to have a generation of crippled wrestlers.”

Ok, maybe it's just me, but Edge warning about a generation of crippled wrestlers got a hearty chuckle out of me.

Guest Ronixis

This Bump The Back style The Brand uses, has got to stop. Period. Nearly ended Benoit's Carrer. (even though the neck was broken by the headbutt, but was lead by German Suplexes). Another thing, why in the world his doctors LET him go even after they said "There is nothing to worry about" Nothing to worry about? I am not saying the doctors were not doing their job well, but they should have the forsight to know that after the TLC Match-check his spine.

I just wish him luck, and hope he makes back for WM 20.

Guest TonyJaymzReloaded

I say have Edge cut his hair short and come back as an evil, evil heel, who wins the rumble and becomes Champion at Wrestlemania, beating Chris Jericho in a five star match.

hey...so im dreaming.....shaddup

Guest AndrewTS

I hate Edge and I think this sucks.

I almost feel bad laughing about the though of him in a crumpled heap when I read the NWO reports.

Guest El Satanico
I say have Edge cut his hair short

Don't forget the back tattoo and either the shiny speedo tights or the tights like Test wears to fit the new look Vince wants everyone "young" to have.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Oh my God, Kurt Angle is a monster out to kill I tell ya, A MONSTER! God, that moron should be demoted, fired, and should NEVER return. On top of that, we should all hate him now for taking out Edge, and should NEVER realize it was an accident, and we should blackball him forever.

Yeah.

yep. he-uh needs to-uh go-uh back down the the ovw-uh to do a few jobs and pay-uh his dues-uh. maybe-uh he should use-uh the pedigree-uh instead.

Guest AndrewTS
*GROAN*

That sucks for Edge.

I just hope he isn't at The World at King Of The Ring 2003 and eating a meatball sandwich.

Mmmmmmm...meatball sammich. *Homer drool*

Yeah--I thought that since Edge hadn't really done much in the year after his KOTR win he "Billy Gunned" it. Or "Edged" it since it wasn't a disaster like Gunn's was.

It's just that--Edge was still Edge, and still not main event material.