TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Judas14

Comic lesson for scott keith

Guest Judas14

Since Scott patheticly brought up the Superfriends in his Wrestlemania 18 rant to cover up his lack of knowledge of the DC Universe evil mirror universes and as well as the Anti-Matter Universe I guess I'll have to explain it to him:

(Comic Book Geek Mode On)

Crime Syndicate of America:

The evil mirror universe JLA is known as the Crime Syndicate of America. Membership is:

1. Ultraman- Kryptonian who gains a new power every time he's exposed to Kryptonite

2. Superwoman- Evil Amazon who has a yellow metal rock that could be turned into any weapon the person holding it wishes for

3. Owlman- Batman with psychic powers and an ugly owl helmet

4. Power Ring- Evil Hal Jordan doppleganger with a power ring that has a mind of it's own

5. Johnny Quick- Evil Flash doppleganger

The group lived on a world called "Earth 3" which is where everything is the opposite of what it should be. They tried to conquer Earth 1 when the Justice League and Justice Society defeated them and banished them into Limbo. They later were freed by various villians and mainly served as lackies for other villians.

The Crime Syndicate died in Crisis of Infinite Earths #1 while trying to save their world from the Anti-matter energy ribbon that was destroying the multiverse. Ironically Ultraman committed suicide by flying straight into the anti-matter energy ribbon when it became apparent that his world was doomed and Ultraman decided to die fighting the ribbon head on rather than letting it come to him like a coward....

Also of note was that none of the Crime Syndicate men had the evil goatee, that the Earth 3 Lois Lane was actually good and not really evil, and that Lex Luthor was a Buck Rogers type scientist/explorer who did have the alternate Universe Goatee.

The Crime Syndicate of America were purged from DC Cannon after the Crisis of the Infinite Earth, which purged the DC Universe of parallel earths.

Years later a new Crime Syndicate appeared in the Justice League Quarterly series in the early 1990s. This league was a group of clones created by the Weaponers of Qward that were sent to kill the Justice League and were destroyed at the end of the story. This version of the Crime Syndicate consisted of evil versions of The Flash, Fire, Ice, Blue Beetle, and Booster Gold.

In 1999 DC released "JLA: Earth Two". This story revolved around an alternate universe where the basis of all life was anti-matter and where the laws of physics that ruled the universe include the law that evil most always win out over good (note that this is not the actual Anti-Matter Universe, but a parallel universe). This reality had it's own version of the Crime Syndicate which were all new characters instead of simply being evil versions of the JLA. It's roster included:

Ultraman- Unknown astronaut (possibly the Hank Henshaw, the Cyborg Superman from Reign of the Superman Saga) who was experimented on by aliens and given super-powers similar to Superman and spend his days killing people and causing terrorist acts to create mass suffering.

Superwoman- Lois Lane, as the oversexed villianess who has Wonder Woman's powers and a lasso that causes whoever touches it to be overwhelmed by sexual pleasure and who did the reporter by day, super-villian by night gimmick with crossdressing Jimmy Olsen as her assistant. She was married to Clark Kent, who was referred to but never seen, but carrying on duel affairs with Ultraman and Owlman.

Owlman- The most drastic change, Owlman is Batman's younger brother who became an anarchist after his brother Bruce and his mother were killed. His arch-nemesis is his father, Thomas Wayne, who is Gotham City's police Commissioner. Owlman and Superwoman are lovers, to Ultraman's disapproval but Owlman uses undisclosed blackmail material to keep Ultraman from hunting the two down and killing them. He also had a costume less campy than the original Owlman and was more like the Watchman's Night Owl's costume instead.

Power Ring- Blonde street punk who's power ring is possessed by an insane magician who rants and raves all of the time.

Johnny Quick- Speedster who's power comes from a type of heroin, which gives the drug's user super speed powers besides getting them high....

This universe's Crime Syndicate was opposed by Lex Luther, who is a heroic scientist who is bald, cleaned shaved, and wears the Alien Spacesuit he wore during the early 1980s. Luther recruited the JLA to save his world from the Crime Syndicate but ran into problems when the Crime Syndicate escaped to the regular DC Universe and began killing everyone in the city of Washington DC before getting their asses kicked by Aquaman and Martian Manhunter (who stayed at home in order to protect their Earth. The Justice League tries to fix Luthor's world (which Luthor had dubbed "Earth 1" and the JLA's world "Earth 2") but failed as the laws of good losing to evil undid every good thing the JLA did. Further complicating things was the anti-matter Brainiac (who was Ultraman's slave) attempting to merge the anti-matter "Earth 1" and the positive matter "Earth 2" and absorb the energies created when the two world merged. The JLA failed to stop Brainiac and in the end were forced to summon the Crime Syndicate back home in order to stop Brainiac, who Ultraman lobotomized as punishment. The JLA went home and the two sides discussed meeting their counterparts....

Anti-Matter Universe:

The Anti-Matter Universe consists of an entire universe with only one planet existing inside of it. The planet is Qward, which is the home of the evil Weaponers. The Weaponers are a bald, big-eyed aliens who create weapons of death and destruction. Their most notable creation is the Yellow Power Ring which they created for Sinestro after he was exiled to Qward by the Guardians of the Universe after they learned how he turned his homeworld into a dictatorship with him in charge. The planet (which is run by the Weaponers and is extremely warlike) is defended by the Thunderers, a select number of Weaponers who served as the planet's army. They are dressed like Roman soldiers and their weapon are Thunderbolts which they carry in little backpacks.

The most fearsome of all Qward's occupants are the Shadowers. The Shadowers are the cream of the crop in reguards to the Thunderers and who were selected by the Anti-Monitor to be his harbingers of death. They are transformed into living shadow and who can fly and kill with a touch that causes people they touch to explode without any trace of the body upon death...

(Comic Book Geek Mode Off)

Judas, who could kick the Comic Book Geek's ass on "Beat The Geeks" with my vast comic book knowledge; and remember "Friends don't let friends quote the Superfriends as being comic book cannon and if they do, they kick their ignorant friends in the balls for doing so...."

Guest Judas14
I hope you copied and pasted that post.

No, I actually wrote that from memory. Hence the Beat the Geeks comment.....

Guest saturnmark4life

yeargh, well if i were scott keith and had blatently just committed cardinal sin in this way i'd run away to a cave and hide. If i didn't already live in canada. *drum crash*

Guest converge241

Maybe Scott was looking at the Hypertime version of events

((a joke im sure Judas will get))

Guest The Masked Yodeler

Judas, do ever use your vast comic book knowledge to pick up chicks?

Judas:  Hey baby, would you like to hear me recite the entire chronology of pre-Crisis Superman?

Hot Chick:  Let's have sex!

Guest Sassquatch

Listen Judas, I like comcis just as much as you do.  But this post is one of the most blatant kiss-Scott's-ass posts that I have ever seen from you.

I respect your knowledge of comics.  But bragging about it after you have gone in-depth on a topic comes off as being a prick.

Why did you even have to add the beat the geek comment?

Just by reading the post we can tell that you know a lot about comics.  There's no need to brag at the end.  In fact, I have noticed in the past when you have talked about comics, that you have made comments about how you are the only guy at the Smarks that knows anything about comics.

Uh huh.

Is that so?

Get down from your high horse Judas.  You might fall off and break your neck if you are not careful.

Guest monkey

I think you were way too harsh, I am just in awe of Judas knowledge.  It made me laugh that a throwaway line generated a whole chapter on comic continuity.  But cool nevertheless.

Guest muswp1

I know as much if not more about things just as irrelavant to the site, and I don't mention it because this is a WRESTLING forum, not a talk show.  Besides, what exactly does DC's love of using alternate universes to explain every plothole in thier comics and to liven up their stale storylines have to do with Kurt Angle's choice of tights anyway Judas???

Sassquatch how was that an asskissing post? It seemed more like he was getting on Keith's ass. But I do agree wtih all the other things you said.