TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoCalMike

Any Bay Area California folks here....

Guest NoCalMike

For the Deicide/Amon Amarth tour, they are playing on a saturday night at "The Avalon" I have never heard of this place, nor, know where the hell it is. search engines aren't being of much help at the moment either......Anyone know where it is? Luckily the tour is playing the NEXT NIGHT at "The Pound" where I go 90% of the time I drive to SF....but it is on a sunday night which means work the next day....and if I go to the Avalon it is on a Saturday night. Oh well.......any help guys?

Guest converge241

damn i got excited cause we have an Avalon in Boston but then I actually read your full post and realized thats no help

theres an avalon ballroom in san fran

and an Avalon in Fresno

i bet its avalon ballroom in san fran (they have King's X playing there so based on the fact that the two have played the same venues here in massachusetts, id say its the same)

dude it is the same look at thisSaturday, March 29 at 4:00 PM

MSR PRESENTS: Rob Halford plus Testament / Death Angel / Vio-lence / Cattle Decapitation / Impale

at Avalon Ballroom

All ages

U.S.$42.50

if they are having death angle and MFN TESTAMENT play there its gotta be the same

Guest NoCalMike
damn i got excited cause we have an Avalon in Boston but then I actually read your full post and realized thats no help

theres an avalon ballroom in san fran

and an Avalon in Fresno

i bet its avalon ballroom in san fran (they have King's X playing there so based on the fact that the two have played the same venues here in massachusetts, id say its the same)

dude it is the same look at thisSaturday, March 29 at 4:00 PM

MSR PRESENTS: Rob Halford plus Testament / Death Angel / Vio-lence / Cattle Decapitation / Impale

at Avalon Ballroom

All ages

U.S.$42.50

if they are having death angle and MFN TESTAMENT play there its gotta be the same

can you give me the link to the avalon ballroom in sf?

Guest converge241

heres what sucks

there is none :(

i found that info on tickets.com

i cant find a phone number OR a website for them anywhere

just try information im sure they gotta have a phone number that way (hopefully)

i was lucky to find this info cause searches kept giving me setlists from the times the damn greatful dead played there and junk