TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 33 Thread

Guest RedJed

This show is just about as bland and pointless as ever tonight it seems. Note how nobody even cared that Jarrett apparently went to the SEX side.......I don't buy it, it's another predictable swerve. 2nd hour better pick up here ALOT.

Whats with them bringing back all of these old ECW guys? They brought back Swinger and Diamond for the first time in months tonight, and now Dinero. Plus the Hot Shots return. Anyway all of these matches so far have been glorified squashes.......even though they are paired evenly, you know the results of these matches.

Guest Zack Malibu

Dinero and Diamond=XPW workers as of late...

Douglas better show his ass up tonight.

Guest RedJed
Crowd is just dead tonight.

lol.......do you blame them? This show has been extremely boring.

Guest HartFan86

So if AJ Styles is in this SEX thing, why is he going thru the NWA entrance? Riight.

Guest RedJed
So if AJ Styles is in this SEX thing, why is he going thru the NWA entrance? Riight.

Its probably a swerve........but yeah it makes no sense.

Guest tpww7

What is with all the promo's being off centered? There is a big black part at the top of the screen.

Guest RedJed
What is with all the promo's being off centered? There is a big black part at the top of the screen.

Must have pre-taped them this week, but you would think they would notice that.

Konnan delivers yet another solild promo to get this whole X Division-Luchadores story over.

This should be good, at least I hope.

Guest HartFan86

Okay, question. Why do they must show those girls in the cages EVERY FUCKING MINUTE.

Guest RedJed
Okay, question. Why do they must show those girls in the cages EVERY FUCKING MINUTE.

Hey I aint complaining seeing them in between the matches!

This is what bugs me about the show tonight........why did we have to bother with those pointless tags when they could have given more time to this match or the opener? I just don't need the pointless glorified jobber shit, especially when I'm paying 10 bucks a week to watch this stuff.

Not to mention how ridiculous that was to waste 20 minutes to get one or two small points across. Thats classic Raw material there.

Guest Space_Cowboy

Jarrett joining SEX is either a terribly obvious swerve or just plain retarded, either way it's stupid.

Guest HartFan86

They were turning away hundreds of people yet there's tons of open seats near the stage. I don't get it.

Guest RedJed

HORRIBLE slow sequence of reversals there into a blown spot. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Lynn does not look good tonight.

Well that was a cool spot there, the dropkick after the roll up.

Guest RedJed
They were turning away hundreds of people yet there's tons of open seats near the stage. I don't get it.

I'd believe they had to turn away people.......the top level of the arena is filled if you notice.