TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only Smackdown! Thread for 2/27/03

Guest creativename

I say Brock picks Heyman for the cage match next week...(don't know if this has already been said)

Guest AndrewTS

So--they build up Haas and Benjamin by beating the SD6 only to feed them to Brock two weeks in a row.

Angle gets to beat up a jobber about a 1/3 of Brock's size to get his heat back?

Yeah, this'll really prove AS wrong, won't it?

Wasn't Sylvian Granier also the security guy who got his ass handed to him by Chris Jericho on RAW, the day after Wrestlemania 18?

Chris Jericho (Comming in, dejected after losing the WWF Title to HHH at Mania):Hey junior.

Security guy:Wow, Chris Jricho. The fans of Montreal can't wait to see you. They're so excited, they can rub it in your face.

Jericho:Rub it in my face?

Guy:Yeah, you lost the Undisputed Championship, last night.

Jericho:Are you from Montreal?

Guy:Yeah.

Jericho starts kicking the security guy's ass to a pulp.

Jericho:Rub it my face, huh? Those jackasses will never get the chance. To hell with you.

He spits his gum down at him and leaves.

Guest AndrewTS
how do we know brock will pick angle why not hayman

Brock will pick Heyman. It's a SWERVE!~

Guest AndrewTS
This makes no sense. Heyman is an independant agent, he isn't a member of Team Angle.

Neither is Kurt Angle himself, but remember...

WWE Logic.

Guest creativename
This makes no sense. Heyman is an independant agent, he isn't a member of Team Angle.

They established in the promo earlier with Heyman, Haas and Benjamin that Heyman was a member of Team Angle.

Guest JMA

Only Angle, Haas, and Benjamin are Team Angle. Heyman is just an agent. He's not a member of the stable. He has other clients. He helps whoever he wants.

Guest Raven_Effect01

Expect a boring squash next week, because Heyman's obviously not a wrestler.

Guest creativename
Only Angle, Haas, and Benjamin are Team Angle. Heyman is just an agent. He's not a member of the stable. He has other clients. He helps whoever he wants.

Paul Heyman: "We need Team Angle: the captain the champion Kurt Angle, the agent the mastermind Paul Heyman, the tag team--the tag team champions--Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. And together, as one unit, Team Angle is strong."

Yes, it doesn't quite make sense, but they did establish it.

Guest FeArHaVoC
Expect a boring squash next week, because Heyman's obviously not a wrestler.

Nah, I think FINALLY next week we see Angle get the best of Brock. We know damn well it won't be a "Real" match, so Angle and his Team finally beat down Brock in the Cage. Heels beating down the Babyface in a Steel Cage, Blade Job the whole nine yards, etc,. is perfect to Continue a major feud.

I haven't bitched about this Feud yet, but if Brock gets the best of everyone again next week, I'm jumping on the Band Wagon.

Guest Brian

Wouldn't it be great if they actually did that. Just came in like savages as the refs we're closing up the door, knocked Brock down, chained the door, while Team Angle and Angle laid in a beating with the belts. Handcuff him to the cage, chairshots. Brock tapping to the anklelock. Everyone tries to rush but Shelton and Haas keep the out. Pose with the tag belts and world title over a fallen Brock to end the show. Wouldn't that be something?

Guest FeArHaVoC

Just an old school Horsemen 'like beating is what this Feud needs.

And next week is perfect.

They finally made Angle a badass heel. It's time to step it up and let him just beat the living fuckin' piss out of Brock.