TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death by Numbers

Promo: Fulfilling him

Guest Death by Numbers

The camera picks up darkness, although a voice does pick up. The cameraman swings his camera to where the voice is located, but more darkness. The voice continued speaking.

The untold truth about society filled with hypocrites and humans of deceit. A society filled with people judging other people’s fate. How can a man decide another’s man fate, another man’s destiny? The only one that should decide a man’s destiny is that man…himself.

I, I for one should follow my own words, but I am not mortal, this body…this body is mortal. But how can I put my self in a predicament to not decide my own fate? I created this body…I created a perfect specimen of what a man should be, of what a man should feel and act. But yet I was unable to decide my own fate? That’s unacceptable, how can I let a weakling entice me into his kind of battle that made me get unfocused into the decision of that battle?

I never had this problem, I never had to battle for a soul. But the situation right now is that people want their souls, they fight for their souls. I’m not a killer but they’re pushing me, they’re fighting for what is not theirs, but mine.

They told me that this will be a battle but I just laughed, they told me that it will not be easy but I still laughed. They told me that I have to fight to get each soul, and I answered why fight…they’re already dead it me. Now I understand where they’re coming from, now I understand the situation that he got me in. He’s testing me, but why? Why test me? Have I not been loyal to him? Have I not given him each and every soul that he wanted?

Washington…his.

Malcolm X…his.

Julius Cesar…his.

But yet he still tests me. Have I been overconfident? Have I been so arrogant in taking souls that he now wants me to battle for it? Then I will battle for it, I will battle for each soul and deliver it to him and then tell him that, I succeeded. He will be pleased.

The cameraman had to open his mouth and ask:

Who the hell is he?

Quiet Death walks forward from the dark, eyes dark, and no emotion at all. Quiet death then said: Your God!

The camera mysteriously stopped.

End Footage.

Guest Death by Numbers

no one cares to respond to this promo? Hmm, ok.

DBN

Guest Powerplay

Well, it's Saturday. You'd be surprised to see how many of us are busy then. Anyways, an interesting, and again, quite cryptic promo. I'd like to see what this is building up to. Don't get discouraged if people don't respond immediately; Generally I'll wait maybe a day so people can read over it, and when they find the time, respond. At least, that's how I work.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Yeah, what Judge said. Despite the dedication all of us have to the League, there's this thing we call 'real life' that we all feel some wierd, perverse attachment to. ;) Especially on the weekend, and especially when there's nice weather. Like in northern Cali! :) :wub:

Anyway...

Damn, these promos spook me. Dude, you're spooky as all Hell.

That being said, I love it! :D

Sign in to follow this