TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dace59

Create A (Blank)

Guest Dace59

Thank you man.

The opp leans forwards and over so he can cradle their head, just about.

I so have to use that.

Cross Leged Exploder:

Simple enought, hook arm around head, with other arm, reach between legs, grab far leg and pull it behind the opp.s near leg. Clutch at about the knee of the near leg.

Suplex over.

Guest Nevermortal

I was going through some of their videos and saw a crazy ass spot...

One guy was on all fours, another ran, posted off his back and did a Shooting Star Press. Crazyness.

Guest Dace59

Jeff wishes he could wrestle or fly.

Stuff:

Reverse 450: Stand on top, face OUT of the ring. Jump backwards, but flip forwards into a 450.

Dolphin Dragon: Opp standing near corner, facing it. Run into corner, up turnbuckles and spring of backards, land on back of opps shoulder. Twist round and rana.

Shoot Star Senton: Do a shoot star press, but over rotate and extra 180 and land ala senton.

Reverse Full Nelson w/ Inverted Facelock: Dragon Sleeper, but hook under both arms instead of just one. Still have opps head under one arm.

Cross Leged/Inverted Figure Four STF Versions: Opp face down, tak one leg, bend it over and place at the knee on the other leg (The back of the knee) With the leg that is straight, pull over and lock with attackers legs, ala STF. So the opps one leg is now scissored by his other leg.

Lock on any upper body parts of the STF.

270 Waterwheel/ Waterwheel to Bronx Bomb: Attack leans over, shoulder into opps gut, and grab opp around the legs. Attacker stands up, leaning the opp back of their shoulder/back. Attacker lets go with one arm, and reaches down, hooking the arm around the opps head. The attacker then throws/pulls the opp forwards, sending the opps body under the attackers arm, as the attacker sits out into a Bronx Bomb.

Guest saturnmark4life

One thing that's always surprised me is that no one has ever popularised a sit-out chokeslam. It just seems like a logical step with North American wrestling spots. Lift like a normal chokeslam, then bring them down in a rydien bomb. I'm assuming Teioh has done it, but I thought he just sort of fell forward with miracle ecstasy, landing with the opponent's legs like they would with a powerbomb pinning combo. With all the silly variations on moves in the US, I'm surprised no-one's done it yet. I'll call it 'purple fire' for now, for my SM4 guy. :)

Guest Dace59

Teioh sits out on it normally.

A lot of people have the werid idea of Powerbomb to Chokeslam.

Guest The Metal Maniac

What aboot...

Opp. comes off the ropes. Catch him for a sidewalk slam, but lift them up high enough that they become vertical, hanging off of your shoulder, and go from there into like, an Emerald Fusion or Rikishi Driver or something along those lines.

Is that even possible? I think it'd be a neat spot, especially if done to a high-flying guy, because then it would seem like he was looking for a headscissors, but got caught and planted in one motion.

Guest Dace59

Very easy and possible.

The next step is to counter with a Deja Vu, then re counter back into a Fire Thunder hold.

Guest Dace59

Deja Vu, Dragon Kid's Multiply Revolutions Headscissors (DK spins round and round body body, opp stays still)

And I think I've seen your idea done in some indy.

Bah, if only I still had all my wrestling clips.

Guest razazteca

Anybody use multiple forms of the Figure Four in a row? Kind of like a Spinning Toe Hold spot but with say a Standing Figure4 to a Ric Flair one to a British one to Yuji Nagata one?

Guest Tod deKindes

Holy crap, someone here knows about IWS!

I've actually met and reffed some of their guys. Damn can they ever go.

Guest Nevermortal

The IWS are fucking nutso. I fear for their safety, though.

Now, here's some submissions for the Daceman!

1. "The Hybrid Stigmata" - With your left hand, grab their left wrist, and extend the arm fully. Then bring them to a kneeling position. Finally, to insure a quick and easy tap, push the back of their elbow with your right foot. Instant Pain, and a quick tap.

2. Pyramid Elevated Crab - Setup for a Boston Crab, keep feet in armpits, grab their arms with your opposite arms (right to left, left to right), and turn over with elevation.

Guest Dace59

1 is new, and sort of shootfight like.

2 is in the same vain as the double arm boston crab versions. (Cross armed versions can be done with crossing the arms before or after turning over for different effections) And the classic GokuRaku Bostn Crab.

The Texas Clove Leaf and Sharpshoot pendlums are cool (Inverted crab, with you facing towards the opps head, grab arms by wrist and lift them up by the, opps legs looks are Crab/Clover Leaf/Sharpshooter behind your back with your arms)

Guest Nevermortal

I dunno what came over me when I came up with the first one. What can I say, I'm a savage.

I guess you could do the same thing with the knee too.

Guest Dace59

For the first one, to truely destory someones arm.

Arm wring int one arm, and pull it all the way to the side. Force them down onto their knees, and stand on the same side as the arm you have. Stick your foot in their ribs and press, pulling back more on the arm.

The have someone take a running boot at the elbow (from behind, so you snap it the wrong way of course).

Dunno if you could work that, but damn would it seem real of it did.

Guest Nevermortal
For the first one, to truely destory someones arm.

Arm wring int one arm, and pull it all the way to the side. Force them down onto their knees, and stand on the same side as the arm you have. Stick your foot in their ribs and press, pulling back more on the arm.

The have someone take a running boot at the elbow (from behind, so you snap it the wrong way of course).

Dunno if you could work that, but damn would it seem real of it did.

Ooh, that seems nice.

You could do my move with one kick to the elbow as well. I dunno why you'd want to, unless you were in a real brawl or a shoot match.

Guest Dace59

It'd be a way of having an arm injury seem damn real.

And it works for e fed writting (waits for his next tag match)

Guest Dace59

Seated Surfboard Figure Four Sleep with Inverted Overshould hooked Boston Crab.

Opp is face down, sit on middle of opps back.

Pull their head back, and lean backwards.

Bring legs up, and wrap them around throat in a Figre Four Sleeper.

Then, with your arms, reach back and grab their legs.

Pull their legs over your shoulder (one over each shoulder, their knees should be about resting over your shoulders) and loop your arms over their ankles (making your arms infront of your body) and lock your hands.

You are now bending the opp into a C or U shape, and are snapping his snipe at both ends, depending on size.

Guest The Last Free Voice

i claimed a corkscrew SSP in an older thread, so how a =bout you send you opp. off the ropes, catch in a belly 2 belly, toss up, not over tho and powerbomb them down. I'm gonna call it the Rapture for my SJL charachter. PLUG! :headbang: