TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Scott Kieth's new book

It just kills the drama for me when you look back and realize that it was all for naught. Especially considering who they lost it to.

Dames

Edited by The Dames

Guest The Notorious CRD
the match reviews suck. Cutting and pasting can only go so far, and he's got references in there that make no sense unless you read the whole PPV/show rant.

That was my biggest problem with the book as well. I tried to be objective while reading this, but it could have been a lot better had he cleaned up the reviews and double-checked some of his facts.

Guest J*ingus

Back on the subject of Keith's book, has anyone seen it on sale in a bookstore, anywhere? I'm a frequent bookstore traveler, and I've noticed it's not in Barnes & Nobles, not in Borders, not in Waldenbooks, not in Books-a-Million, not in Media Play, not in Davis Kidd, etc etc etc. Doesn't exactly bode well for his sales numbers.

Guest J*ingus

Hasn't been in any down here in Nashville, which is bad planning, considering how it's a pretty big wrestling town with TNA and all.

Guest treble charged

I've never seen either of Keith's books in any bookstores, anywhere, which I think is kind of surprising, with him being a Canadian author, you'd think that bookstores in Canada would try and have his book in stock.

Guest Midnight Express83

I seen his book in Borders here in Stamford. But the next day they were sold out.

Guest starvenger
I've never seen either of Keith's books in any bookstores, anywhere, which I think is kind of surprising, with him being a Canadian author, you'd think that bookstores in Canada would try and have his book in stock.

It is on the Chapters and amazon.ca websites though. Amazon has a package for Tonight and Sex, Lies and Headlocks which I think also gives you free shipping. Might be better off for you, TC, if you're not thinking of heading to Toronto or Montreal anytime soon.

Guest MillenniumMan831
I found a DVD Easter Egg site that said that on the Before They Were Superstars 2, there's an easter egg where you can see John Cena's debut of his rap gimmick at the Halloween party.

Cena vs. Angle plus the origin of the Rap God? I must buy.

Dames

There's also a Chris Jericho Easter Egg from Thunder in June of 1998.

Basically, Jericho thinks he's the C-W Champ, Jo-Jo says 'no' which prompts Jericho to throw a temper tantrum. Then, Ted Irvine (CJ's dad) comes out, tells CJ to Shut Up & Fight Malenko. CJ cries and chases after his daddio.

Not bad.

Guest Karnage

I just recieved a review copy (I think Keith said on one of his rants to e-mail him for a copy even if you post the review on a message board) and once I'm done reading it there will be a TSM Comic Books and Literature forum exclusive: An amateur review of the book by me!

Guest nWoScorpion

Can someone post what he tends to write about in the book, or is it just random rambling like a Warrior promo?

Guest starvenger

It's a fan's perspective of the WWF, from the WWWF days through to around the WCW Invasion. And yes, it is somewhat rambling, but on topic.

Guest bob_barron

It was worth the $0.00 I spent. I may review it but Stephen Gray pretty much said everything I thought about it