TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fosta

Tv Title Match... I can't show.

Guest fosta

I'm heaps sorry guys, but I'm going to have to miss my title match. I'd love to write it, and I've put a lot of effort into the matches I wrote to get to the final. Unfortunately I have two assesments due next week, and I have fucked my time management in the ass, and have to do them both in one week. I'm sorry to rip you off too Storm. I know you wouldn't want to win the title via a no-show, but you have earned the title more than I have, and shown more dedication to this fed than I think I ever could. Send in a ripper of a match, mate, and let the ref raise your hand.

Sorry to hear that. But at least it'll make Storm happy on one level.

And you know, reading your post with a British accent doesn't make it sound so bad.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

BOOOO!

Well, at least Storm'll lose teh title via no-show before he can come close to my record. (Y)

Guest vitriol

/me cries

WHY OH WHY GOD DID I HAVE TO LOSE?!?!?!?!

LET ME WRITE IT ANYWAY!

Guest TheBostonStrangler

That's too bad, Fosta. I'll see what I can do for you.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

This is so totally bizarre...

I get to the finals via a job job by Blackwell... Now, as long as I write, I win the title by default.

(Will attempt to put Fosta muchly over in his writing...)

Guest Pa|adin

Heh, maybe it's lucky I did job, becuase I'm not able to show either.

I just hope next show I have a match with a larger word limit that I actually could write. *hint hint*

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Well by damnit, I'm showing! It's not that great of a match, I can tell you that... Seeing as I have about 10 minutes or so to wrap it up. But, it'll show Fosta as being a tougher-than-nails competitor (at least for a few seconds... You'll see, don't worry.)... And it might also be the start of a major feud... Hmm... Good stuff. :)

Edit #1: Oh, and Blackwell... I apologize in advance if I messed your character up. :huh:

Edit #2: It's sent... It's pretty God-awful, now that I look at it again... But it's a match. I apologize in advance for its sheer crappiness in contrast with what I normally can do. But with classes and briefings starting, and work, and... Ugh. I promise better. I'm sorry.

Sign in to follow this