TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Wrath Card - March 9, 2003

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Sunday, March 9, 2003, @ 5 PM EST - NO EXTENSIONS!

Send Promos and Marked Matches To: realitycheck

NOTE: The marker for the TV Title match has changed. Please react accordingly.

Opening Promo: Va'aiga

NEWBIE MATCH

"Picture Perfect" Aaron Carpenter vs. John Duran

Description: John Duran, friend of late SJL performer Randy Turner, makes his debut here to kick off Wrath. We'll see how he does here against ambitious newcomer Aaron Carpenter.

Rules: Standard singles match. Regular DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Limit: 2500

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS MATCH

Aecas vs. Quiet Death vs. "Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne vs. Tryst

Description: Thanks to Sydney Sky for another great idea for my regular Crazy Ass Stip Match. These four are all relatively new, and could use the ranking boost that winning a four-way match would provide. However, it will be challenging as they'll all have to wrestle DRUNK OFF THEIR ASSES!

Rules: This is an elimination match. One man starts at each corner. At start of match, and every two minutes afterward, all competitors have a thirty second break in which they must chug down vodka poured through a funnel attached to the turnbuckle. If a competitor fails to do this, he is eliminated. If a competitor is pinned or submits, he is eliminated. If a competitor can no longer stand due to intoxication, he is eliminated if he fails to get up after a ten count. Regular DQ and countout rules are not in effect.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Drew_K

SJL TELEVISION TITLE - #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Fosta vs. David Blazenwing

Description: Both these guys have proven to be assets to the TV division in recent weeks, and Fosta was one match away from winning the title. Fosta gets a second crack at it if he can defeat Blazenwing. Any one of them could be the next challenger, so this should be a must see matchup.

Word Limit: 2750

Send To: Tod deKindes

SJL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Omega Storm © vs. Geddion

Description: Omega Storm got through three tournament matches to become the first TV champion in seven months. Unfortunately for Storm, we at JLCC have instituted a new policy with the TV title, effective immediately - the TV champion will be defending the title at EVERY SHOW! Yes, the TV champion will most certainly be a fighting champion. Storm's first challenger is Geddion, who looked good on Metal with his win over David Blazenwing.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

TRIPLE THREAT NO-DQ MIDCARD FILLER MATCH

Christian Blackwell vs. Matt Myers vs. Thor

Description: Yeah, you all should know by now that every Wrath I book seems to have one of these Midcard Filler matches. Any one of these guys has the ability to move up in the world, so put on a good showing here, guys. To make things a little more interesting... let's make this one no DQ.

Rules: Triple threat match. First pinfall or submission wins the match. DQ and countout rules are not in effect.

Send To: Thoth

SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Sean Atlas © vs. Manson

Description: Atlas hasn't defended that title in -- well, at least one show, for sure. Manson has returned to the fold and seems interested in pursuing the World title. However, there are a lot of guys gunning for that title right now, so for the time being, we'll give Manson a Euro shot, and then see how he does in the coming weeks.

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SJL WORLD TITLE - #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Spike Jenkins vs. Va'aiga

Description: Spike thought by winning the gauntlet match on Metal that he would earn a title shot against Janus? Well, JLCC has decided otherwise. There are too many guys gunning for the title right now to grant Spike a shot just yet. However, we here at JLCC are merciful folks. Spike will get a #1 contender's match instead--but he'll have a challenge ahead in the Badass Maori, Va'aiga, who's been looking for just such an opportunity.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: realitycheck

SJL WORLD TITLE - #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Crow vs. Dace Night

Description: Oh, look, two contendership matches! Wonder what that means. Anyway, Crow has been impressing for a long time and certainly deserves to get into the title picture. Dace Night returns from a brief absence, and I'm sure he'd also like another crack at the big gold belt. They both get their chance here at Wrath.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

CAGED FURY MATCH

Janus © vs. Mike Van Siclen

Description: Mike Van Siclen lost the World title to Janus, and you've got to believe he's really freakin' pissed. Mike asked JLCC to let him cash in his free rematch clause, and CC was only too happy to oblige. Will Mike have an advantage in his requested stipulation match? Will Janus survive his first defense? All this and more on Wrath!

Rules: Steel cage match with the following rules: No door is provided for exiting the cage. Competitors may leave the cage over the top, but may not win the match this way. No DQ or countout in effect, but competitors can only win the match by submission.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Edited by TheBostonStrangler

Guest Powerplay

Um, may I be the first to say "HOLY SHIT! NINE MATCHES ON ONE GOD DAMN CARD!!!!!"

Guest WrestlingDeacon

That is a packed show. You know the JL could do their own Cluster Fuck now. Although, all their little heads would probably explode and we would lose half of the n00bs, but you could set one up, just saying.

And notice CIA gets to mark the drinking match? Again, just saying.

Guest Pa|adin

Give me a good singles match, not against Omega Storm, and with a good word limit, that's all I ask.

Rules: Steel cage match with the following rules: No door is provided for exiting the cage. Competitors may leave the cage over the top, but may not win the match this way. No DQ or countout in effect, but competitors can only win the match by submission.

...... Oh, fuck me.

Guest Powerplay

...... Oh, fuck me.

Stomp on his face to make him tap, Janus. DOOOO ITTTTTT!!!!

*Calls for first Promo*

If only to include the line "I'm the Maitre D of the Violence Restaurant and I'm serving up a big plate of whoop-ass tonight"

Guest The Last Free Voice

only 3k for a title match? seems small. but not complaining, a title shot is a title shot. :D

2750 words? That's no problem. Now that I know what I'm doing wrong with my matches, I WILL BECOME THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE TV TITLE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

On a side note, does the SJL have PPVs? If so, when is the next one?

Guest Dace59

We do get them.

They are very rare, and given when we all deserve it.

The last one was when the last round of bumps was made.

It was 27th January.

*Pimps his total Murder of Spike in the DIAB*

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
We do get them.

They are very rare, and given when we all deserve it.

The last one was when the last round of bumps was made.

It was 27th January.

*Pimps his total Murder of Spike in the DIAB*

God damnit, you will never let that down, will you?

All because you brutally murdered me, doesn't mean you can keep bragging about it.

Pfft. Show Off. :)

Guest Dace59

Hey, I let you get some pretty nasty stuff in on me as well.

It should be like, forced reading for new guys that wanna write hardcore.

(Y) @ Dace's Damnation in a Box. Damn straight it should be assigned reading.

I'd pimp my Mall Brawl, but the original ones were better :P

Guest Goodear

I'd pimp the scaffold match between Wildchild and myself but no reads anything I write anymore.

Guest Lightning Flik
Unfortunately for Storm, we at JLCC have instituted a new policy with the TV title, effective immediately - the TV champion will be defending the title at EVERY SHOW!

:huh: No offense JLCC, but wasn't the last time the TV title active, wasn't it ALWAYS defended everyday. Cause I remember busting my ass of for me two defenses before I lost my title.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate
Give me a good singles match, not against Omega Storm, and with a good word limit, that's all I ask.

(Just laughs)

How many times did you beat me? I think we need to just have one match where both of us can write, and see who comes out on top. ;)

only 3k for a title match? seems small. but not complaining, a title shot is a title shot. :D

You have to remember, it's the TV title... It's like the bronze medal. It's great and all, just not very shiny.

So... We write a small match, beat each other up a bit, and someone runs off with a cool belt.

Life is good. ;)

<snip!> I WILL BECOME THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE TV TITLE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! <snip!>

That's right, Chickenwing... Walk into the tazer...

*****BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!!*****

Fried chicken, anyone?

EDIT: Post #100. I now officially rule.

Edited by Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Unfortunately for Storm, we at JLCC have instituted a new policy with the TV title, effective immediately - the TV champion will be defending the title at EVERY SHOW!

:huh: No offense JLCC, but wasn't the last time the TV title active, wasn't it ALWAYS defended everyday. Cause I remember busting my ass of for me two defenses before I lost my title.

It's only unfortunate for me because my available time makes writing for every show just that damn difficult. :|

Oh well. C'est la vie.

Guest Chuck Woolery

It wasn't though, LF. I managed to have a 21 day reign with the title without defending it once.

Guest Lightning Flik
It wasn't though, LF. I managed to have a 21 day reign with the title without defending it once.

Really? Geez. That's silly. Hm... Then again, when I was talking about was when Lightning Flik won the title, so a great deal has changed since then.

Guest Lightning Flik
It's only unfortunate for me because my available time makes writing for every show just that damn difficult. :|

Oh well. C'est la vie.

I know that feeling. But I was more battling with my health IRL (still am) than having availabitility issues.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

JLCC tried to have it constantly defended, but this time, it WILL happen every time, unless there's a truly bizarre circumstance. At the very least, there would be a #1 Contendership match for the TV Title on every show, and most of the time, there'll be both.

Guest Lightning Flik
JLCC tried to have it constantly defended, but this time, it WILL happen every time, unless there's a truly bizarre circumstance. At the very least, there would be a #1 Contendership match for the TV Title on every show, and most of the time, there'll be both.

Ah, ok.

Edited by Lightning Flik

I know that feeling. But I was more battling with my health IRL (still am) than having availabitility issues.

Ugh... Alright, you've got me beat by a definite long shot, so...

Yeah. I won't complain anymore.

Sign in to follow this