TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

Hel Hath No Fury...

Guest SupaTaft

Again, the Norse God of Thunder sits in his hotel room, still unsure of the strange world he has been thrust into. Week after week, he is forced to travel from city to city, staying in different hotels that all look the same. Square beige room with a dark bed and a dark curtain, stretched over a large window to the outside. Thor has the curtain closed as he sits on the edge of the bed, his hands interlocked, forming a suitable rest for his bearded chin.

RING!! RING!!

Thor is awakened from his deep trance by the ringing of the phone, this is the call he’s been awaiting... and dreading for some time.

RING!! RING!!

See, this call is from Thor’s wife Sif, who he more or less left to come back to the SJL. The Thunder God is actually sweating as he eyes up the phone, building up his courage to actually talk to her.

RING!! RING!!

Thor finally decides that he must belly up to the challenge ahead and grabs the phone quickly. The phone looks like a child’s plaything when in Thor’s sweaty grasp. After a moment or two of awkward silence, he decides to speak up and touch base. He speaks gently at first, not wanting to give out the wrong impression.

“Hello Sif, how have you been?”

Harshly contrasting with Thor’s tone, Sif yells, causing Thor to remove the listening device from his ear.

“Well, your hounds need feeding, Magni is being a grouch, I stubbed my toe on the table, Modi is throwing things, Thrud cannot keep down milk, and one of thine DAMNED goats bit me when I was tending them. How are -you-?”

Recoiling from his wife’s verbal rampage, Thor attempts to carry on a conversation with his headstrong wife.

“Sif, I know that thou can’st tend to home while I am away. Odin knows that thou hath the determination of twenty women. Yet something troubles me. Thou know’st that I love thee, but still I cannot leave this place, no matter how much my desire burns.”

“I’ll wager still that thine desire is not greater than the burning sensation in mine toe.” Sif quips back, interrupting what would have assuredly been a long-winded schpiel from her Thunder God of a husband.

“If thou would’st allow me a moment to speak! I was saying that I love thee and would like to return home, but my business in the Mortal realm is not finished. My thirst for achievement amongst the Mortals is not yet quenched. I promise you... after I have reached my goal here, I will be home.”

*A long pause*

“I want to see my children... and my lovely wife again.”

*Another long pause*

“I would like to see you again as well.” Sif replies gently. “Please hurry home Thor, your children need their father. And your wife needs her husband.”

There is a long pause as the love between the immortals fills the air...

Until the silence is broken by Sif’s blood curdling shout.

“DAMMIT MODI!! I’VE TOLD THEE, DO NOT THROW THAT!!”

*CRASH*

“I have to go Thor, try and keep in touch.”

“I will Sif... good luck with the children.” Thor replies in a comforting tone.

“I shall try husband. PUT THAT DOWN YOU LITTLE BRAT!!”

*click*

Sif’s end of the conversation stops and Thor hangs up his telephone. With a heavy sigh, the Thunder God falls backward onto his bed, the potentially dangerous conversation with his wife over. Certainly more dangerous than his upcoming triple threat match against Christian Blackwell and Matt Myers.

As is well known: Hel hath no fury like a woman scorned.

*END*

Guest Goodear

And so Thor teaches us that wrestlers abandon their families to a life on the road... for a REASON.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Eh, thought I'd actually comment now, though pretty quickly:

Great promo, and I really respect that you're trying to evolve the rather (up until now) 2-dimensional Thor into an actual character. Get in a groove and stay that way, because you could rise to the top, much like Tom Flesher's cream.

The difference here of course being that you job to Tom Flesher's cream on a daily basis.

Still, keep up the good work Mike/Logan/Thor/Slut!

Guest Death by Numbers

I'm not really into that old school talking. Because I really didnt pay attention to it at school. Although, I understood it pretty well in this Promo and it was pretty good.

I feel all problems with loved ones (Wife and stuff) are far more dangerous then any match.

DBN

Sign in to follow this