TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death by Numbers

QD vs. Aaron vs. Blackwell (QD MATCH)

Guest Death by Numbers

Posting it. Aaron please post your match and I think Blackwell said he didnt do his, so it's between myself and Aaron. And please, read and make your decision. Thank you

I'm really tired of waiting

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Axis: Welcome back to Metal and right now we have a triple threat with 3 competitors that did not fair well on Crimson and will hopefully change their ways.

King: That Aaron Carpenter dude, he sucks. If you want to see someone that is perfectly pictured, just take a look at me.

Axis: You so full of yourself that it annoys me.

King: Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful and better than you.

Axis: As if…anyways, lets get this triple threat started. Quiet Death, vs. Aaron Carpenter vs. Christian Blackwell will be going at it tonight.

King: I got my money on Death because well, because he does rock.

Axis: He lost at Crimson, there’s nothing special about him.

King: He didn’t lose…he just didn’t win.

A cloud of smoke emerges around the area coming from the smoke starters by the side of the entryway. The illumination from the top changes colors from black to dark blue as two lightning bolts comes from the ceiling and hits the bottom part of the Tron, causing it to start as a figure emerge on the screen. No face, just a black hooded clothing material covering the figures head. Now the smoke is covering the entranceway not letting any camera angle take view of anything around that area. The Tron shows ‘Death’, but it slowly dissolves into a two words. “Quiet Death”. All of a sudden, a beat starts hitting the amps, slowly hitting people’s ears as the smoke slowly dissolves from the area.

Funyon: The following is a triple threat match and it’s schedule for one fall with a 15-minute time limit. Coming in first, hailing from parts unknown and weighing in at 221 pounds. QUIET DEATH!!!

“Thou shall not fall…”

“Thou shall not fly…”

“Thou shall not fear…”

“Thou shall not live…”

The chorus of “Thou shall not cry” by Bauhaus hits the loudspeakers as the cloud clears up, showing an image of a male’s body, head tilted down to the floor. Drips of water mixed with sweats coming off his baldhead. The person known as ‘Quiet Death’ slowly lifts his head up as he breathes hard. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, the lights that they put by the edge of the ramp lights up with the color red on right side and the color black on the left side. Every step that ‘Quiet Death’ takes, the Tron shows an image of a rope formatted in a way of a hanging, a lethal injection, and a gun. He reaches the ring and slides in, ‘Death’ makes his way to the middle of the ring and stands there, by this time, the Tron images changes back to the person with the black hooded clothing over his head and faceless. ‘Quiet Death’ has his head down in the ring, and when he raised it, the image of ‘Death’ in the Tron removes the hoodie from his head displaying the face of…“Quiet Death”. The lights slowly turn back to the way they were as ‘Quiet Death’ goes towards the corner and crouches down waiting for his opponent.

King: I love this guys entrance, it’s dark, scary, it’s just…wow.

Axis: I don’t like it, it’s not colorful, it’s not exciting, and it’s just dark.

King: Exactly!

“Pictures in the mi-i-ir-or…”

BOOM!

Green pyrotechnics shoot down from the rafters to the entrance ramp as “Pictures In The Mirror”, by The Living End, starts to play. Once the pyro subsides, Aaron comes sprinting down the ramp, quickly slapping hands with the fans before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and walks to the nearest turnbuckle, climbs to the top of it, and raises both hands to the crowd before hopping back off and stretching on the ropes to warm up a little for his match while staring at the crouching dragon himself.

Funyon: And his opponent, hailing from Washington D.C. and weighing in at approximately 228 pounds, ‘Picture Perfect’ Aaron Carpenter.

Axis: Now that’s what you call an entrance.

King: It just had a boom and that’s it, what’s so great about that?

Axis: It’s sweet and simple and right to the point.

The lights dim down, but into complete darkness, as "Three Libras" by A Perfect Circle kicks up, slowly fading in, as Blackwell walks out, head down. As he walks down the rampway, little burst of fire shoot up from beside the ramp, and stay lit as he walks past and down to the ring. He slowly walks up the steps and enters the ring. Not taking his eyes off his challengers as Eddy Long, the referee goes in the middle of the ring and signals for the bell to start the match.

“DING”

“DING”

“DING”

Death gets up from his crouching position as Aaron and Blackwell begins to circle around the ring. They’re all looking at each other just waiting and anticipating for someone to make the first move. They stop circling the ring and begin to get closer to one another. As they have their arms stretched out for a triangle hand lock Aaron and Blackwell looks at each other and quickly lock up. Death just take a step back and watches them battle for supremacy. Blackwell being the stronger man pushes Aaron back into the corner. Long quickly goes towards them and told Blackwell to break it. Blackwell puts his hands up and backs up. Aaron then looks past him and noticed Death right behind Blackwell. The look from Aaron caused Blackwell to look back and sees Death turning around and quickly jumps up in the air, twisting in the air and kicking Blackwell right in the side of the face with the Enziguri Death. Blackwell just crumbles to the mat as Death lands on his feet. Aaron looks at him and Death just backs up and waits for Aaron to attack.

King: I really doubt that Aaron wants a piece of him. Did you see that agility, and the speed of that kick? Wow.

Aaron steps over Blackwell and quickly ties up with Death, they scuffle for a few seconds, neither of them getting the advantage as they roll around the ring using the ropes to hold them up. The momentum they’re trying to get, forced them to stumble between the top and middle rope and into the outside. They land pretty hard on the floor but quickly got to their knees. They look for each other for a second before noticing one another and swinging towards one another’s face. As they hit each other they slowly get up, continuing to hit each other’s face. In the ring, Blackwell is getting up and he sees these two men slugging it out on the outside. He stood up straight and looks back at where the ropes are located and took a few steps back bouncing himself off the ropes. He runs across the ring and dives between the middle and top rope colliding with Death and Aaron.

Axis: Well, from being knocked down to knocking people down, I’m sure Blackwell isn’t going to lose this match lying down.

King: Like last time?

Axis: Not funny.

Blackwell is the first one to get up from the bunch of three and waits for the other two to get up. Death is the first one to get up and he gets hit with a right hand. Aaron gets up behind Blackwell, but Christian noticed him and he smacks Aaron with a right hand, back to Death and another right hand and back to Aaron and another right hand. Blackwell then grabs both Death and Aaron by the back of the head and tries to crush em’ together like coconuts. Death and Aaron both extend their arms outward and towards each other’s chest blocking the head crush attempt. They looked at each other before elbowing Blackwell at the same time in the gut. Blackwell doubles over in pain and this give Aaron and Death time to turn towards him and knocks him down with a right/left hand by both of them. Death and Aaron both look at each other, they look in the ring and they quickly runs towards it. They both slides in at the same time and got up at the same time. They look at each other then look pass each other towards the ropes, then they run towards each other intentionally missing each other and heading towards the ropes. They bounces off the ropes at the same time and springboards back. Death goes for a clothesline but Aaron ducks it, they continue to run across the ring bounce off the ropes and running back and this time Aaron goes for a clothesline but Death ducks it this time.

Blackwell has been up and he walks towards the right side of the ring as he sees Death and Aaron running around like two ass clowns. He waits for Death and Aaron to run towards each other again, this time they both duck at the same time for nothing. Death runs towards the ropes to where Blackwell is located, Blackwell jumps up and grabs the top rope and yanks it down causing Death to fall back when he was about to springboard off of it. Blackwell quickly slides in right at the same time as Aaron bounces back from the ropes and quickly noticed Blackwell in the ring. Blackwell waits for him and attempts a clothesline which was ducked, Aaron continued to run towards the other ropes and bounces off springboarding back into an awaiting Blackwell, but Aaron launches himself off his feet and takes Blackwell down with a beautiful leg lariat.

Axis: Now that was beautifully done, could be the best in the business.

King: He just did it once, how can it be the best in the business?

Axis: I’m just saying.

Death is getting up now and slowly is making his way up the apron, at the meantime, Aaron helps Blackwell up and quickly grabs him by the arm whipping him towards the ropes, Blackwell runs across the ring colliding with the ropes and bouncing off of it. Blackwell makes his way back and straight into a standing picture perfect drop kick. After hitting the dropkick, Aaron gets up and smiles, not noticing Death who was already in the ring. Aaron notices people not looking at him but looking behind him, he turns around and sees Death running to him, as well as launching himself off his feet and taking Aaron out with a leg lariat of his own. Death gets up, not particularly fast, although he doesn’t noticed Blackwell who was already on his feet. Blackwell waits patiently behind Death, he waits for him to turn around, once Death does so, the dark one quickly attempts a clothesline, Blackwell partially ducks it while putting his right arm across Death’s chest. He places his right leg behind Death’s left leg and trips him hard to the mat with a nice STO. Blackwell gets up and poses to the crowd just for a second as camera takes pictures of Blackwell standing over both Aaron and Death.

Axis: That’s what people call inexperience…when you have a person down make the cover as soon as possible. Don’t stop and pose.

King: You know, for the first time I agree with you…because the only one that is allowed to pose is myself. Who the hell gave him that right?

Axis: That’s why you’re not going to be a hall of famer.

King: This coming from a man who has never been world champion, right.

Aaron starts to get up and Blackwell noticed him, he turned to his right and delivered an open right hand to the face of Aaron who just got to one knee. The open hand really didn’t affect Aaron as he finally gets to his feet. Another open hand shot caused Aaron to get back to the ropes, after seeing that Blackwell grabs Aaron by the arm and whips him across the ring and towards the ropes, Blackwell waits right close to the ropes as Aaron springboards from the ropes. He sees Blackwell waiting, and once Aaron gets close to him Blackwell bends over for a backbody drop attempt over the top rope, but once Aaron hits Blackwell’s back, he turned and went over the top rope but lands right on top of the apron. Blackwell quickly turns around knowing that he didn’t complete the task, he sees Aaron on the apron and goes to grab him. Aaron quickly drove his shoulder/head between the top and middle rope and right to Blackwell’s gut causing Blackwell to doubles over. Aaron the gets up and attempts a sunset flip over the top rope, but once Aaron was in the air, Blackwell stood straight up and quickly grabs Aaron in the air with his shoulder on Aaron’s gut, then falls back with a variation of a northern lights suplex with a bridge. The crowd reacted to this innovated move by clapping as Long goes towards them and starts to pound the mat.

Long: ONE! TWO!

Death came out of nowhere and breaks up the pin by diving on top of Blackwell’s stomach.

Axis: This has been a good match with innovated moves. I like what I see so far.

King: Sure, a couple of them that really isn’t going to amount to anything, probably a couple of ICTV title defense, never going to be a main eventer, never going to be a world champion, never going to be a hall of famer. Just like someone I know who shouldn’t even be nominated to be in the Hall of Fame.

Axis: (Turning to King) You got a problem with me?

King: You don’t deserve it, plain out and simple. Neilsen of the Jungle deserve it more than you because he made a big impact with his style and the way he present himself. He’s a hall of famer.

Blackwell stumbles off of Aaron and is on his knees as Death is already up…right before Blackwell can get up Death quickly kicks him in the chest. He steps back then steps forwards and kicks Blackwell again in the chest.

Axis: This is what he calls the ‘Unsighted Lightning’ and from what I heard, it hurts.

Death takes another steps back and steps forward will full force behind that kick that lands right on Blackwell’s chest. Death now takes two steps back, closing his eyes and clutching his fist, he steps forward and swings his kick right towards Blackwell’s head. Blackwell ducks right on time, the force of that kick caused Death to twirls around and Blackwell quickly gets up, wraps his arms around Death’s waist and throws him over his head with a German Suplex. Death lands right on the back of his neck and Death is out of it for the moment. Blackwell quickly gets up and goes to him, pinning him and hooking the leg while Long goes towards Death’s shoulders. He starts to pound the mat.

ONE!!

TWO!!

Aaron is now the one that saves Death by diving on top of Blackwell breaking the count.

Axis: Blackwell is doing his thing. Showing that he does belong here and he belongs to be in the upper mid card if not main event.

King: Dude is going to take his while to be in the mid card and will never be a main eventer like you. And just like you, both of you got to deal with it.

Blackwell and Aaron gets up about the same time but Blackwell is the stronger out of the two and he swings a closed fist right hand which connects, another one and another one. Blackwell the steps back and attempts a clothesline but that was ducked, although as well as being ducked, Aaron reaches up and wraps his arms around Blackwell’s neck, steps forward then drop down on the mat in hitting a move that he calls ‘Picture This’. Aaron is now the one that makes the cover as he hooks the far leg and his back on Blackwell’s face to push down on Blackwell’s shoulders as well. Long goes towards the shoulders again and begins to pound the mat with authority.

ONE!!

TWO!!

Death saves the match again as he jumps right on top of Aaron and the match continues. Aaron gets up pretty quickly and he’s showing a angry side in him as he punches a still dazed Death, he then grabs Death by the arm and whips him towards the ropes, all of a sudden, Death jumps on the second rope, springboard himself back and kicks Aaron right on the side of the head completing the ‘Death Wave’. Aaron gets knocked down instantly and Death stumbled right on top of him, consciously Death grabs the far leg for the pin and the referee does his job

ONE!!

TWO!!

TH!!

Blackwell, out of nowhere stops the count right at the last second and the crowd is showing their appreciation at these three soldiers by giving them a round of applause. The three men still stay down and the referee begins the mandatory ten count.

ONE!!

TWO!!

King: For being an amateur match, it’s quite good. I mean, it’s not like my first match which I shock the whole industry with my talent, but it’s good enough to raise an eyebrow, that’s all.

Axis: You’re so into yourself.

King: No, I’m just being me.

Axis: Yeah, that’s bad enough.

FIVE!!

SIX!!

Blackwell starts making his way to his feet, as well as Aaron and Death.

EIGHT!!

Blackwell is the first one to his feet and noticed Death already on one knee…he goes towards him and applies a front face lock and twist him around so they’re back to back in a position of a neck breaker. Aaron gets up and runs towards them, facing Blackwell though. Blackwell sees Aaron running towards him and kicks him in the gut doubling him over. Blackwell uses his other arm that was free to apply a front face lock and then drops hitting a neckbreaker on Death and a DDT on Aaron. Blackwell stood up and goes to his left to pin Aaron.

ONE!!

TWO!!

Aaron just rolled his left shoulder up at the last second. Blackwell then rolls to his right and pins Death without hooking any leg.

ONE!!

TWO!!

And Death rolls his right shoulder up at the last second to break the count and Blackwell is obviously upset by the outcome.

Axis: This match is really getting close it could go down to the wire.

Blackwell gets up and helps Aaron up first. He turns him around and quickly applies the chickenwing lock. He then forces him down and flips over in a bridge still holding the chickenwing lock as he puts the finishing touches in what he calls "Narcosynthesis". Aaron has no where to go and he’s in a verge of taping out when Death gets up, looks at the bridge and quickly runs towards the ropes. He bounces off and once he gets close to his opponents, especially the one with the bridge, he jumps forward, flipping backwards and lands on top of Blackwell hitting the ‘Standing Death Star Press’. The lock is broken and Aaron slowly gets out of the ring trying to recuperate. Death gets up and noticed Aaron leaving the ring, but he pays his mind on Blackwell as he helps him up to his feet. Death begins to smack him around with open right hands, one shot, two shot, Death then goes for a round house kick but Blackwell ducks it at the right time and waits for Death to turn around in order to hit him with a right hand, another right hand.

Axis: Blackwell has been the most dominant in this match, and he’s showing Death how to be in the SJL.

King: You’re talking to a future hall a famer like if I care.

Aaron is now getting up to the apron; he goes towards the corner to where they were heading. Death and Blackwell are close to the corner…Blackwell goes for a clothesline but Death ducks it but at the same time he puts a one handed chokehold. He places his right leg behind Blackwell’s left leg and trips him down in what Death calls a ‘DTO’. Death rolls away in pain not noticing Aaron who is on the top rope preparing to do something spectacular. He looks down at the fallen Blackwell, looks at the crowd for a second and jumps up, flipping backwards and flipping some more until finally hitting the leg drop right across the neck of Blackwell completing the ‘Picture Perfect’. Aaron screams in pain as he clutches his leg, Death is now up and quickly grabs Aaron who is still hobbling in pain, he quickly puts him in a standing head scissor position, he lifts Aaron up in the air and up on his shoulders, he then pushes Aaron legs forward and sat down so that Aaron’s face hits the mat first hitting the ‘Death by Numbers’. Death then reaches over and rolls Aaron over and covers him for the pin. The referee goes by Aaron’s shoulders and begins to pound the mat.

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!

The ref calls for the bell for the ending of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Funyon: The winner of this match via pin fall…QUIET DEATH!!!

Axis: That was a good quick pace match, a lot of action and we have a cleared winner.

King: Well, I know the right man won…the spooky one and the better one. Just like the King.

Axis: Can you say conceited?

King: I could, but don’t want to.

Axis: Well, we have to go, stay tune for the next match.

King: Conceited…there, told you.

Axis: Stay tune.

End

:cheers: :headbang: :bonk: :boxing:

Guest Picture Perfect

well idunno why the match isnt in yet, but heres mine...heh, didnt kno people went so clos ot the word limit so itll seem a lil short i think

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

“Pictures in the mir-i-ir-or…”

BOOM!

Green pyrotechnics shoot hurtle down from the rafters, exploding in a burst of light at the bottom of the entrance ramp as “Pictures in the Mirror”, by the Living End, starts to play.

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match will be contested under triple threat rules, where the first wrestler to score a pinfall or submission will be declared the winner! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at two hundred and twenty-eight pounds…”Picture Perfect” Aaron Carpenter!

The Pepsi Center lets out a roar of approval as Aaron Carpenter sprints out from behind the curtains and down the ramp, slapping hands with some of the fans on his way to ringside.

Axis: Welcome back to SJL Metal, ladies and gentlemen! We’ve got one hell of a main event for you tonight – “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins will attempt to run the gauntlet one more time against Va’aiga, Matt Myers, and Mike Van Siclen. Two of those men are former World champions; a win over both of them could be huge for Jenkins!

King: That’s wonderful, Axis, but how about paying attention to the match? You know, that job? The one that I pay you for?

Axis: You’re the one who was complaining about the ratings dip in the second hour.

King: Doesn’t mean you should ignore this match!

Axis: King, you told me to shill the main event before the triple threat.

King: But not that much.

Axis: (sighs)

The lights dim down, but into complete darkness, as "Three Libras" by A Perfect Circle kicks up, slowly fading in, as Christian Blackwell walks out, head down. As he walks down the rampway, little bursts of fire shoot up from beside the ramp, and stay lit as he walks past and down to the ring.

Funyon: Introducing second, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-seven pounds…Christian Blackwell!

Blackwell climbs into the ring and begins pacing back and forth, mentally preparing himself for the match. The camera captures a shot of Aaron Carpenter staring intently at his opponent as the lights come back up and “Three Libras” begins to fade.

Axis: Blackwell beat Aaron Carpenter in Carpenter’s debut match, but not without the aid of some brass knuckles! You can be sure that Aaron hasn’t forgotten that, and will be looking to exact some revenge tonight!

King: What brass knuckles? I didn’t see any brass knuckles. You must be confusing him with somebody else, Axis.

Axis: Damn it, King, you saw them before I did!

King: I don’t know what you’re talking about. Blackwell is ratings, Axis. I know you’ve got something against those of us with a personality, but please. We’re on the air.

Quiet Death’s video begins to play on the Smarkstron as two lightning bolts shoot from the rafters to the entrance ramp. Bauhaus’ “Thou Shalt Not Cry” begins to play as Quiet Death, his face covered by a hooded robe, slowly begins to make his way down to the ring.

“Thou shall not fall…”

“Thou shall not fly…”

“Thou shall not fear…”

“Thou shall not live…”

Funyon: And introducing third, he weighs in at two hundred and twenty-one pounds…Quiet Death!

The fans are decidedly divided between cheers and boos as Quiet Death removes his robe and crouches in the corner as the lights come back up.

Axis: The Colorado fans don’t seem to know what to make of this stoic young man.

King: Well, he kicks people pretty hard. I think he’s got potential, personally. He just needs to learn to supplement his skills with more wrestling maneuvers. You know, a hair pull here, a handful of tights here…he could really be something.

Axis: Right. Anyway, all three of these men are coming off difficult losses on Crimson – Carpenter lost to the impressive Aecas, Quiet Death was barely defeated in his debut by Blazenwing, and Christian Blackwell dropped one of the TV Title tournament semi-finals to Omega Storm. All three of these men are hungry for a win, but only one of them will emerge tonight with their arm raised in victory.

Funyon nods to the timekeeper as he exits the ring, and the three wrestlers approach each other…

DING DING!

Axis: Here we go!

Blackwell and Quiet Death edge towards each other at the sound of the bell, ignoring the rookie for a moment as the two size each other up…but neither man gets a chance to gain an advantage as Aaron Carpenter explodes out of the corner with a right hand to the temple of Christian Blackwell! The fans explode as Carpenter backs his opponent into the ropes with a flurry of right and left hands!

Axis: Seems that “Picture Perfect” hasn’t forgotten how Blackwell beat him in the TV title tournament, and this match is off to a fiery start!

The crowd quickly rallies behind the young Carpenter as he whips Blackwell off the ropes…

SLAP!

…right into a roundhouse kick from Quiet Death! The crowd winces at the sound of the kick’s impact, and Blackwell drops to the mat like a sack of bricks, leaving “Picture Perfect” face to face with Quiet Death.

Axis: My God, King! Did you HEAR that kick? Blackwell could very well have a concussion after that shot to the head!

King: I did! Damn it, James! You’re going to injure my talent!

Axis: James?

King: …it’s a nickname. Quiet Death’s nickname. They called him that in school. He told me.

Carpenter leaps over the fallen Blackwell, looking to catch Quiet Death off his guard with a high dropkick, but the martial artist smoothly steps to the side, and in one fluid motion, drills Aaron in midair with another sharp roundhouse kick!

SLAP!

Aaron plummets to the ground, holding his back, and Quiet Death calmly begins to pepper him with kicks to the back and neck, slowly kicking the rookie across the mat.

King: Look, Axis! It’s like soccer! With rookies!

Axis: Quiet Death certainly lives up to his name, it seems. This match could be over VERY early if he lands many more of those kicks…

“Picture Perfect” rolls out onto the apron, clutching the ropes for dear life and earning himself a respite from Quiet Death’s educated feet. The martial artist pauses for a moment, as though noticing the crowd for the first time since the match began, and spreads his arms slightly, signaling for the Unsighted Lightning…only to be taken down from behind by Christian Blackwell!

Axis: Blackwell’s up to his feet, and he’s got Quiet Death in that double-chickenwing…

Blackwell easily overpowers the smaller wrestler and forces him to the ground, then flips over him, bridging up off the canvas while maintaining the double-chickenwing hold! The crowd pops big for Blackwell’s finisher as Aaron Carpenter climbs to his feet on the apron, only vaguely aware of what’s going on in the ring.

Axis: Narcosynthesis! Blackwell’s looking to put this one away early!

King: No, damn it! Quick matches don’t produce ratings spikes! Besides, nobody’s so much as pulled a pair of tights yet! Somebody do something!

The martial artist desperately tries to hook the bottom rope with his feet, but Blackwell has positioned him too close to the center of the ring! The crowd’s cheers pick up a notch as they sense Quiet Death’s predicament…but the rookie comes to the rescue, springboarding off of the top rope and dropping a leg across Blackwell’s exposed chest to break the hold!

Axis: What an impressive display of agility from Aaron Carpenter!

King: Impressive my ass! He could’ve killed somebody! Damn rookies. Why can’t they learn to play it safe and just put their feet on the ropes for the pin? You don’t have to drop anyone on their head, and my ratings stay high. Damn rookies…

Blackwell collapses, releasing his hold on Quiet Death, and Carpenter quickly makes the pin!

O

N

E

!

T

W

O

!

Blackwell kicks out, a bit of a surprised look on his face at finding himself looking up at the lights so soon. Not wanting to waste any time, Carpenter quickly pulls the marital artist to his feet and whips him across the ring. As Quiet Death comes barreling back, Aaron leaps into the air and plants both his face squarely in his opponent’s face!

Axis: What a beautiful dropkick!

King: See, that was a relatively safe maneuver. Why can’t he do that more often? Wait, there’s a cover!

O

N

E

!

T

W

O

!

Quiet Death calmly kicks out. The crowd applauds Aaron’s efforts as the rookie gets to his feet and turns back to Christian Blackwell…only to be surprised with a vicious STO from Blackwell! Blackwell motions to a rising Quiet Death to give him a hand; the two men pull the rookie to his feet, cinch him up, and take him down to the mat with a quick double suplex, drawing a smattering of boos from the crowd.

King: See, THAT’S how you know you’re doing something right.

Axis: How’s that?

King: The crowd was booing that double-team just then. Boos mean you’re doing your job.

As Carpenter writhes in pain on the mat, the two “partners” turn on each other almost instantaneously. Blackwell rocks Quiet Death with an elbow shot to the head, but Death retaliates with a sharp kick to the chest! The crowd begins to cheer once again as the two wrestler proceed to beat the living daylights out of each other for the Colorado’s crowd’s enjoyment!

SLAP!

CRACK!

SLAP!

CRACK!

SLAP!

CRACK!

SLAP!

CRACK!

Axis: This is absolutely brutal, and the Pepsi Center is eating it up with a spoon!

King: This is absolutely terrible! Muscle bruises! Stingers! Broken clavicles! Bad things happen when you hit each other that hard! Blackwell, use the brass knuckles! Make this end!

Axis: I thought you said Blackwell didn’t use brass knuckles.

King: Axis, this is no time for semantics. My roster is killing itself in there!

Quiet Death staggers backwards from a particularly hard elbow shot, then throws a vicious roundhouse…but Blackwell manages to catch Quiet Death’s leg and counter the kick with a quick dragon screw, sending the martial artist spinning to the mat in no small amount of pain. Quick to capitalize on his advantage, Blackwell quickly locks in a figure-four leglock in the center of the ring, leaving his opponent with no way to break the hold!

Axis: That figure-four leglock is a deadly maneuver; it’s won countless matches for countless people, and it looks like it might win another one right here.

King: Oh, that’s fantastic. That’s what I want. I want long-term leg damage to my martial artist. Does God have no mercy on me?

Slowly, painfully, Quiet Death inches his way towards the ropes…only to be pulled back once, then twice by Christian Blackwell. The martial artist raises his hand, ready to tap out and end the pain…but instead, he rolls sharply to the right, catching Blackwell off his guard and reversing the hold! The crowd applauds Quiet Death’s ingenuity, but Blackwell regains his composure and rolls with Quiet Death, sending both of them into the ropes and forcing referee Ced Ordonez to untangle the two.

The martial artist rolls out of the ring, obviously in a great deal of pain. Blackwell pulls himself to his feet using the ropes, a little winded from the effort exerted on the figure-four. He turns to face Aaron Carpenter, sees the rookie standing, and looks to take advantage with a superkick…

…but Carpenter ducks the kick, and before Blackwell can reorient himself, the rookie has him locked in the Seventh-Inning Stretch!

Axis: Seventh-Inning Stretch! Seventh-Inning Stretch! Quiet Death is on the outside! This could be it!

King: Damn it, Blackwell! Not that move! Lose to a rollup or something, please, but not that move!

Blackwell tries madly to hiptoss Carpenter out of the hold, but the rookie is resolute and refuses to let go! Christian manages to turn far enough around to see that Quiet Death is nowhere in sight…and he taps out.

DING DING!

Funyon: Your winner by submission…”Picture Perfect” Aaron Carpenter!

”Pictures in the Mirror” blasts through the Pepsi Center as Carpenter releases the hold and half walks, half stumbles out of the ring, a surprised smile on his face as he walks back up the ramp. Blackwell leans against the ropes, one hand on his back, glaring at Carpenter as the victorious rookie basks in the cheers of the Colorado fans. Outside the ring, Quiet Death is just beginning to realize that the match is over…and he is not pleased at all.

Axis: Aaron Carpenter picks up a win tonight, with a little help from his mentor, Mark Stevens!

King: Let us never speak of this again, Axis…next up, Tryst takes on the dark rebel, Terry Wayne! Stay tuned, everyone!...Seventh-Inning Stretch…damn it, I’d rather see the Walk-Off than the Seventh-Inning Stretch…

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Annie seems to have disappeared, which isn't a huge surprise, since she's so busy. I'll take her off the active markers list. If she's marking a match for this show, I'll take it.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Since this never got marked, for the purposes of determining your win-loss record and for my rankings, I'll be counting this as an official win for both Quiet Death and Aaron Carpenter, since both of you showed.

Yay...

Sign in to follow this