TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 34

Guest Chuck Woolery

You messed up the coding right around the Russo interview, I think. It's all bold.

Still a great read as always though, Dames. Keep it up, for my non-$10-spending sake.

Guest Goodear

I thought the messed up coding worked in well with the flavor of the show. Felt ironic in a way as it shadowed the technical problems of the PPV.

Ok....!!! The double team move by AMW is just supposed to hurt the legs, even though it sucks and doesn't even look like it hurt. The rolling part for AMW is just for flashiness.

Guest nikowwf

Good show after 2 weeks of suckiness! Woohoo! However, i feel the Russo interview is a prelude to a deluge of Russo next week, so im a little sad. =(

Think D-Lo is the guest for next week getting the title shot? (if what meltz said is right) I hope not...not cause i don't want D-Lo there - its just he was at the very bottom of the card in WWE. For him to come in and immediately get a title shot would be lame.....a featured player, fine, but not a title shot.

niko

Guest nikowwf

Hmm...not sure.

Maybe the WWE let him off early in exchange for a no-speak clause, something like that.

niko

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Has it been a month already since his release? I'm pretty sure that he can't come in just yet.

Dames

D Lo wasn't given a 30 day release. Basically they told him in the middle of February that when his contract expired March1 they weren't going to renew it.