TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dace59

PROMO: Fuel for Hatred

Guest Dace59

Fade In

---

"So what do I care for the world, and these people that I know?"

Images and words in the head, playing round and round, in the shooting gallery of the mind.

"I know my friends, the ones I like, the ones that I can trust. The rest, I'll live to see them die.

I don't give a corpse raping fuck if I'm weird, strange, different, fucked up or not right.

In the words of good old uncle Phil

'For everyone that pisses on me, and judges what I am in one paragraph... Fuck You All!'

Very fitting isn't it. With all the shit the world goes on with right now.

Everyone bitching and backstabbing, does anyone really like anyone else at all now a days?"

One bye one, they all go down, under weight of their own stupidity.

"Play the music louder, turn it all the way up, and let it drown this shit out. You'll notice when it's not there any more, but you wont miss it. Why would you miss it? Or does everyone live on whispering words in shadows for their own comfort."

And they burn, like the fools that believe.

"Death, hatred, anger, lust, violence, terror, these things used to bring everyone together, for reasons good or bad. But now even that doesn't work now. What did we lose for it to be that way?”

Angels with razor blade wings that fly, and they will go down and burn too.

"I will still trust and keep my word, for my own shell. All this is fuel for hatred, so I should go stronger, even if they think it's at my expense. Still, it saves me looking at what I lash out on, now I can hit anything in my fucking way."

"The fuel for hatred, killing mankind, just let it burn faster now."

Arms back, spread wide, reaching out, searching for a hold, like the wings of the Fallen Angel of Death, for the next end to bring about.

"I'm back now, I can ignore it all again, get back to the ring, to the fight, and doing what I do best. Here, you fight people all the time, but it's straight up, head to head and true, with sense of humanity."

Fists cracking, eyes focused, power ready.

"There's some old talent that I'm just dying to knock around a few more times, and some new talent that needs to be put through the fire if they haven't already proven themselves."

---

Fade Out

Note: Not at anyone in the fed

Guest Death by Numbers

There's nothing better then a person talking to them self. It really gets emotional like that. Good Promo, and am I one of those people that havent proven themselves? Are you going to put me in place?

I can't wait.

DBN

Good Promo

Guest Dace59

Well, if I don't bomb on my return, I'd hope that when I do face the new guys, it'll be because they've been pushed up the card, and have earned it. So by then you'd have proven yourself.

Too bad it's not a patch on Janus' one in the same vein.

But thank you for the comments.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Now, if you'd titled this "Fuel For The Hate Game," you'd have an instant win.

As it stands, the phrase "I don't give a corpse-raping fuck" takes care of the win for you. I like that, even if you're not coming back immediately, you're keeping us updated. A little time off is gonna shoot you right back to the top...

Guest Dace59

Ermm.. Edwin, I'm back now.

I have a Contenders shot on Wrath.

And it's Fuel For Hatred cuz I like ripping of song titles (In this casue Satyricon, and I went to see them last friday)

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

(Snickers slyly)

That's one pissed-off man coming back through here... I'd hate to be in his way.

(Shifty eyes)

Sign in to follow this