TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

Super Crazy

Guest Nanks

I'm probably displaying ignorance here, but forgive me as I've had a total lack of exposure to any Mexican wrestling in Australia. But I thought luchadores were meant to be mad, little guys like Rey and Juvy. That Super Crazy is a fat bitch. He still seems mad and can fly, but, he's just so fat. What gives??

Guest Rob Edwards

A luchadore is a Mexican Wrestler, Crazy wrestles and he's Mexican hence he's a luchadore

Guest Brian

There are alot of luchadores with nice little guts, but can move as quiak as anyone.

Guest j.o.b. squad

crazy has been wrestling with a shirt for a while. he wore one in his match against feugo gurrero(amazing red) on mlw reload

Guest geniusMoment

Crazy also wore a shirt for most of his ECW run with the sleeves cut off.

Did anyone see the shirt he wore at the last XPW show? I saw some pictres of the show, and I could have sworn he was weraing a CMLL shirt at the show. I just thought that strange, wear another promotions shirt at an XPW show.

ChUnK!

Guest Slapnuts00

I dont' know the first thing I noticed was he looked out of shape this week. In ECW he was a lot more fit. He still put on a good match with Lynn and his his spots though.

Guest netslob

oh NO, Super Crazy isn't rail-thin, put him in front of a fuckin' firing squad, how DARE he! y'know i'd like to see any of YOU superior physical specimens pull off HALF the shit that man can do in the ring. FAT doesn't necessarily equal BAD. grow up.

Guest TonyJaymzReloaded

this is off topic but damn did Raven do a hell off a bladejob

God...why the hell don't I still get TNA?

Guest subliminal_animal
oh NO, Super Crazy isn't rail-thin, put him in front of a fuckin' firing squad, how DARE he! y'know i'd like to see any of YOU superior physical specimens pull off HALF the shit that man can do in the ring. FAT doesn't necessarily equal BAD. grow up.

To be fair, if he was rail-thin, people would make fun of him, too.

And leave Super Crazy alone. He's a good man, except when he crazy and tries to his opponents in the face with a spike.

Guest Nanks

Someone buy this guy a clue. Did I say that he is TOO fat to wrestle, or that I'm in some way superior to him?? My god, take your valium. I've never seen him work, but I hear he's mad as, and I said so. Idiot.