James Tighe vs Hade Vansen

New Breed Open Challenge

The Duke of Danger (with Simmons and Buttercup) vs Raj Ghosh

Broxbourne Civic Hall High Street,

Hoddesdon, Herts EN11 8BE [MAP]

Tickets: £35 (gold ringside), £25, £15, £10

Box Office: 01992 441946

Doors: 5:00pm. Bell: 6:00pm

I wasnt really expecting much from this show for some reason, but now the finished card is done, it looks awesome.

Lynn/Storm and Psicosis/Fleisch should be incredible, and the rest of the card is looking damn good to.

Williams Vs Barker should be very good, and I have no idea who the New Breed will face. I shouldnt have thought they would be american, because there are allready two guys coming over, and they would publicise american talent, but I really cant think of who else it could be.

Any thoughts?

ChUnK!

Guest ShooterJay

Interesting that Jody has been put in the XPW title scene, seeing as how he's turned down working for them before. He's mostly an ROH guy stateside, with occassional CZW appearances, so I expect Psi (an XPW regular) to go over.

Interesting that Jody has been put in the XPW title scene, seeing as how he's turned down working for them before. He's mostly an ROH guy stateside, with occassional CZW appearances, so I expect Psi (an XPW regular) to go over.

I would totally agree with that.

When the title is finally put on Doug, I can see Jody feuding with him for the belt.

I think its bad timing in a way, what with the ROH Vs FWA show. I mean when is the #1 contender going to get his shot? I cant see him facing Jonny with the ROH guys over here, and will Jerry work the same show as ROH guys? I would hope that Doug would go over Daneils at the ROH show, and we would then have a Jody/Doug feud.

With this is mind though, it would just be stupid for Jody to win, so Psicosis has to go over. Could we see Jonny storm as the first ever xpw champ? Looks like more than likely.

No matter what happens, I think Jody Fleisch Vs Psicosis will be amazing.

ChUnK!

The FWA have changed the line up in the XPW European

title number one contenders match. The match was to

see the FWA's Jody Fleisch (who is currently on tour

in Japan) taking on Psicosis of XPW. Psicosis was

booked as he had originally been in the tournament

but due to his new passport not being delivered on

time he wasn't able to enter the US from Mexico to

appear in the semi-final match against Jerry Lynn.

Psicosis' new passport was to arrive a few days after

the XPW show. However his new passport is yet to

be delivered and is still expected to arrive in the

next few days. In the light of this FWA have

decided that rather than risk the passport being

late and forcing a last minute cancellation they

will change the match.

So Psicosis is off and will be replaced by Juventud

Guerrera. This match will be the first time Jody

Fleisch and Juventud Guerrera will clash - and as

one person in the FWA has said this is a dream match

that you could only see in the FWA.

Damn. Juvi did impress me at New Frontiers, but I was kind of looking forward to seeing Psicosis. :(

ChUnK!

Damn, I was getting all excited reading the first post about Jody Fleisch vs. Psicosis and then my heart dropped when I saw he had to be replaced. Fleisch vs. Psicosis could've been a MOTYC, hopefully we'll see it soon. Jerry Lynn vs. Jonny Storm should be good, especially if it's anything like their match at New Year's Revolution. Juventud Guerrera is a good replacement, but if he wins his match, no matter who wins the European title, we are going to see a match that has been done alot recently. Either Juvi vs. Storm or Juvi vs. Lynn.

It is a shame, I was really looking forward to seeing Psicosis/Fleisch, that would have been incredible. It seems the FWA has bad luck on these things, first Chris Daniels is unable to attend to defend his title, for months on end, and now this.

Theres not much that can be done about it though.

Psicosis/Juvi/Jody would be awesome, but I dont think it will happen at Crunch. It wouldnt be worthwhile for the FWA to bring someone over at the last minute, that they havent been able to advertise.

Perhaps we will see it in the future, but if Jody takes on Doug in a title feud (if Chris drops the belt) then it might not happen for a while to come.

ChUnK!