TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

'Cocky' by Kid Rock

Did WWE edit this song for Rumble '02, or is there an edited version available? Because I think the song is a good listen, but I could really do without all the 'fucks'.

Guest swan
Did WWE edit this song for Rumble '02, or is there an edited version available? Because I think the song is a good listen, but I could really do without all the 'fucks'.

Your friendly local Wal-Mart/Sam's Club edits all naughty content from the CD's they sell.

Guest Kotzenjunge

(snicker) You think THAT'S profane? Shit, by Kid Rock standards, that's a pretty tame song. Man, "Welcome 2 The Party (Ode to the Old School)," on the Devil Without A Cause album (which is more fun to listen to, but not as good an album as Cocky, if that makes any sense) will make you blush uncontrollably.

Guest bravesfan

Edited version, used by MTV and the WWF.

Edited version:

"They say I'm cocky, and I say what,

It ain't bragging if you do it and you back it up".

Unedited version:

"They say I'm cocky, and I say what,

It ain't bragging motherfucker when you back it up".

Yuna, the edited version, with alternate lyrics, can be found on Kazaa. It's not "clean" by music's standards, but it's tame compared to the explicit version