TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGame2705

Youth N Asia hates me

Guest TheGame2705

Lately I talked to YNA and tried to say hello and he was quite un-hello like. I just wanted to tell you all so I could share my grief story.

Guest Lord of The Curry

You can file this thread under "Nobody gives a flying fuck."

Guest Banky
Fo sheez.

Shut the fuck up. You aren't even worthy of following these people you useless teeny-bopper twat muncher. Get the fuck out of here with your childish shenanigans. You are a disgrace to Hardy Boy fanboys everywhere - and that says a lot of about how big of a ditz you truly are. Now go make one of your shitty ass sigs, they define you perfectly.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Fo sheez.

Shut the fuck up. You aren't even worthy of following these people you useless teeny-bopper twat muncher. Get the fuck out of here with your childish shenanigans. You are a disgrace to Hardy Boy fanboys everywhere - and that says a lot of about how big of a ditz you truly are. Now go make one of your shitty ass sigs, they define you perfectly.

*finds a new found respect for Banky*

Guest RenegadeX28
Fo sheez.

They don't call it "No Holds Barred" for nothing.... :headbang:

Guest Respect The 'Taker
No sheep! Goats! Like Benoit. Ben-waaah.

BWHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

What the fuck does +1 mean anyway?

Guest SP-1

This thread entertains me.

And I'm a total mark now for MrRant relating his thoughts in third person.

Guest Youth N Asia

Remember when Mr Rant was nice to use and would give us fatherly advice?

Those days or long gone...

Guest Kotzenjunge

There were days when he did that? I only remember him always wanting to club me and fire tear gas cylinders into my stomach at point-blank range.

Maybe he was just nice to everyone else... I mean, that club hurt.

And ban Yuna? Pfft, the banning of Agnes is much more pressing.

Guest SP-1

Ahh, nice to see such UNITY~! amongst the HD folk.

Guest MrRant

MrRant has plenty of advice. He just hates hippies. MrRant is ordained. MrRant riding high in the sky with the Great One yo.

Guest Lord of The Curry
There were days when he did that? I only remember him always wanting to club me and fire tear gas cylinders into my stomach at point-blank range.

Maybe he was just nice to everyone else... I mean, that club hurt.

Agnes before Yuna? I dunno about that. I mean, who's better at pretending to like wrestling? Because Yuna is the worst fake fan I've seen in a long time.

Guest Just call me Dan

You're no fan of wrestling, you're a fan of young guys in pink tights. All those girls you hear scream out loud when Jeff Hardy takes off his shirt in the middle of a match, those aren't WRESTLING fans, those are women who like men running around in tights. You're opinions are insanely immature, and you should just log out and read what people on this board have to say for a few years to get a little education before you post whore on this board and piss people like myself off any more. You're out of your league, and it shows.

Guest Lord of The Curry

Yes. Fake fan. Non fan, whatever you want to call it. I'd place your love and devotion to pro wrestling in serious doubt, regardless of how many posts you have or how many threads you start. I figure you just got bored one day and thought that pretending to like wrestling in order to gain admiration from others, which to your credit, you seemingly have.

Also, a petition should be started for you to take Matt Hardy and Spanky out of your sig. The rest are fine, but you're not worthy of the Matt and the Spankster.

Guest Just call me Dan

If you've got any knowledge of the business and you are worth a shit as far as having an intelligent discussion about WRESTLING, do it. Quit farting around, trying to establish some kind of bullshit glory because you are one of the few girls on the board. No one cares if you think being a bitch is cool, or if Stevie is "Psycho Hotness". You can have your favorites, but chill out. Just add to topics with your thoughts on something and quit trying to be the editor of Bop magazine. If you have something to say, say it and tone all this other bullshit down. No one here is being unfair, you're going overboard.

Guest Lord of The Curry

*Applauds Just call me Dan*

Yunas been here how long? And she has over 1800 posts already? That's not devotion to wrestling, that's not passion, that's not love. That's pathetic. Does she ever post outside WWE and NHB? Perhaps to trick herself out to some poor sap in Love and Sex but that's it.

Yuna = WWE's target market.