TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raven_Effect01

The Interrogation

Guest Raven_Effect01

I haven't seen a good Interrogation segment after Ron Killings had one, as The Sandman and Kid Kash had really dumb answers to just about every question they were asked, which leads to my question: Should NWA-TNA get rid of the segment or not?

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I say keep it, but just pick people that can usually give better interviews.

Guest Space_Cowboy

I wouldn't particularly care if they eliminated it or not, but if they did they'd probably just give another minute to Disgraceland or some crap.

Guest Raven_Effect01
it would be good if they didn't dodge the question like sandman did.

That's most likely the problem with recent Interrogation segments. Though if NWA-TNA wants to keep it, they need to get wrestlers who answer the questions honestly and not pull a Sandman or Kid Kash.

Guest nikowwf

They should script it. This SHOOT INTEVIEW russo mentality is stupid. Script it. Its better, and it gets across whatever point you want it to.

niko

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Shoot interviews existed long before Russo. Russo's contribution was to take the idea of a shoot and turn it into a work that people are supposed to beleive is still a shoot...and then put it on TV.

Very confusing.

The segment should be either a shoot to get to actually know about the people and what they think. OR a work used to set up storylines like they did with the Truth.

But scripting it out to appear as a shoot is more Russo like and doesn't generally lead anywhere.

yea, its funny how people make russo out to be the creator of the shoot interview. and i like shoots that blur the line of reality. i just hate how people think the hogan/vince thing from smackdown was the best thing to happen to wrestling when tna has been doing it for weeks but they call it trash after watching 0 shows.