TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

One and Only Heat Thread

Guest Steviekick

I don't know if it's just me being nuts from too much Day Quil, but I think that it would be fun for their to be a secondary title on Raw brand that is predominately shown on Heat. That way guys like Stevie, Hurricane, Dreamer...even Mack could have something to have something to make them seem more relevant. Heat does run programs that do show continuity.

I don't know. I'm just nuts like that.

Guest Will Scarlet

Maybe the plans for that were changed when they suddenly put "Push Hurricane" on the booking napkin. Okay, so it was probably just because of some ketchup covering the words Rodney Mack and squash, but the Hurricane push is on.

Perhaps it was his injury? That'd be a stupid reason to end a push, but I'm sure it's been done before.

And you're not crazy, StevieKick. Personally, I think that'd be a great idea. If the creative team was intelligent enough, they could build great feuds that don't rely on a title. But, then again, what storyline hasn't been done before?

Guest Will Scarlet

I think it is a good idea as well. I might be more interested in Heat if there was a title going around for the lower carders. Plus, it could lead to some decent Heat main events.

Guest Steviekick

I miss the Intercontinental title. The secondary title can definitely only help. Either you have a feud over personal reasons, or over who is the best...thus the need of the title.

You really can't mess up a storyline based on two people feuding over a title, where you can definitely wind up with a horrible angle if you are using a more abstract storyline involving former friends, getting screwed over by the GM and his thugs, or even necrophilia.

Guest JMA

Screw the IC belt. Bring in a TV title or just call it the Heat title. It could be defended only on Heat.

Guest wwF1587

then make a velocity championship and call it worthless... oh wait... thats the RAW title... damn

Guest JMA
then make a velocity championship and call it worthless... oh wait... thats the RAW title... damn

The Cruiserweight title could be the Velocity title, while the TV title could be the Heat title. Imagine if Velocity was only Cruisers.