TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death by Numbers

Crimson picks

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate
Awwwww....

Waz da madder liddle Furry? Das da Melmsly goht yu angri?

(Pauses a moment in his rage, looks at LK)

Uh-huh.

(Clobbers LK over the head with a Tonka truck... About the size of a steel chair. He then runs off after Jake with his new Dace Night "Sir Hurts-A-Lot" Weedwacker - complete with arterial spray action!)

Guest Lightning Flik
Awwwww....

Waz da madder liddle Furry? Das da Melmsly goht yu angri?

(Pauses a moment in his rage, looks at LK)

Uh-huh.

(Clobbers LK over the head with a Tonka truck... About the size of a steel chair. He then runs off after Jake with his new Dace Night "Sir Hurts-A-Lot" Weedwacker - complete with arterial spray action!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You's be a riot too buddy. Considering it's LF. Not LK.

*also remembers to that he has to sell the chair shot that he forgot to, so does a double backflip, followed with a triple flaying cartwheel and crashes into the ground*

Edited by Lightning Flik

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

You's be a riot too buddy. Considering it's LF. Not LK.

*also remembers to that he has to sell the chair shot that he forgot to, so does a double backflip, followed with a triple flaying cartwheel and crashes into the ground*

Sorry... I was thinking "Lightning Klik" for some reason or another... Nice sell on the chair shot too... I give it a 6.5. ;)

Guest Lightning Flik
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry... I was thinking "Lightning Klik" for some reason or another... Nice sell on the chair shot too... I give it a 6.5. ;)

6.5? I'm average?~!

SWEET! I'm not horrible~! I'm just mildy crappy~!

*then remembers that he has to go find Lightning Flik's stats since he'll be back next show*

Now, where or where did I put those stats?!

DAMMIT~! ...at least no one is asking me to do a promo or anything. Cause I'd kill them, cause it would suck badly.

(Notes: I need to learn how to use punction and grammer)

Edited by Lightning Flik

Sign in to follow this