TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Heat Spoilers, Off-Air Raw Notes

Report by Anthony Schilero of http://www.BeyondTheRing.com

Below are the taping results for this coming Sunday's WWE Sunday Night Heat. The event was taped prior to the March 10 RAW at Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.

-Prior to Heat, a video package recapping the history of the company from WWF to WWE was shown. This was followed by Howard Finkel introducing us to RAW and going over the rules as it pertained to what was prohibited at the event.

-Two matches were taped before Lita and Mark Lloyd came out for commentary. I assume these were dark matches, because I have no idea who any of the participants were, and the crowd was so loud that I could not hear their names while they were being introduced.

-Molly Holly faced Jacqueline in a one-on-one contest to open up Heat. Molly controlled most of the match. Early on she slammed Jacqueline's head into the mat several times. Molly Holly eventually scored the win with a roll-up.

-In the second match on the show, Spike Dudley battled Mike Snyder (or Matt Striker?) and he won with the Dudley Dog, in what was an amazing waste of time.

-The next match-up was Rodney Mack (with Teddy Long) vs. Tommy Dreamer. Prior to Dreamer's entrance, Long began talking "black," if you will. He insulted Dreamer, and then once the match got underway, it was all Rodney Mack. He pounded on Dreamer and sent him to the outside. Back on the inside, Mack executed a belly to belly suplex. Dreamer stood on Rodney Mack's scrotum in the corner, but later missed a crucial DDT, and a Singapore Cane shot, allowing Mack to score the victory.

-In the final match of the part of the show no one came to see, Steven Richards (with Victoria) squared off against Al Snow. Snow kicked Richards in the head to open the match, and then began chopping Richards repeatedly. In the end though, it was Richards who was able to win the match, after Snow had gone to the outside and kissed Victoria.

Below are the highlights of what took place that did not air on TNN:

After Stone Cold Steve Austin attacked Eric Bischoff, The Rock entered the ring and was chased out by Austin. RAW went to a commercial on TNN, but not at the Gund Arena. Austin gave Bischoff the Stone Cold Stunner.

When Lance Storm and Chief Morley left the ringside area following their match, for some reason, Storm forgot his Canadian flag at ringside.

After RAW went off the air, we were treated to a classic, yet comedic, confrontation between Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. The Rock had just lost a match to The Hurricane (mostly due to interference by Steve Austin). The Rock sat in the ring until the show was over. Then he got on the microphone and the crowd chanted "Rocky." The Rock told the crowd that they could not just boo him all night and then just chant his name. He then gave us an option. The Rock counted to three and said we could chant "Rocky" or "Rocky Sucks." The reaction was mixed, and then The Rock invited Steve Austin to the ring. Austin came out and the two men had one of the greatest verbal exchanges ever heard. Both men were very much on their games. So much so that they could not help laughing themselves with some of the great comedy they portrayed. The Rock decided to sing a song, and told the Clevelanders that they had no class and can all kiss the Peoples' ass. He then took a shot at Austin, who retaliated with a Stone Cold Stunner. After Austin left, The Rock made his way out, giving us until the count of three to choose the chant again, and then he told us to kiss the Peoples' ass again.

Guest HartFan86

Okay, why couldn't they put the GOOD stuff with Austin/Rock on TV instead of that? Hopefully they come out with a DVD of WWE's Greatest Moments...Off Air.

Guest Polish_Rifle

Why is Marc Lloyd on Heat instead of Coach?

It doesn't matter, I only watch Heat to see Lita.

Guest Will Scarlet

Sounds like a good Heat episode. It is good to see The Mack making an appearance and beating that jobber Tommy Dreamer. And excellent signature there, JOB Squad. I totally agree.

Guest D'Lo White

I can't believe that Tommy Dreamer abusing his writing power and making himself get some offense in on the Mack.

Guest Will Scarlet
Smarks sure choose odd figures to cheer for. First Team Angle, now Mack? Utterly confusing.

Well, not all smarks cheer for the Mack. Some foolishly feel he's "sloppy" and "dangerous." Of course, D'Lo White, Job Squad, and myself get the greatness of the Mack. We know he's the future of the WWE. Some day soon, I am sure the rest of the smarks will come around and jump on the Mack bandwagon. What a glorious day that shall be!

Guest AndrewTS

Molly/Jackie! Snow/Richards!! Dreamer/Mack?

Looks like a good Heat. ^_^ I think deadbeater will be pleased to see another Jackie vs. Molly match as well.

Guest Steviekick

Sounds like Heat is going to be quite watchable this week. A best off off air WWE skits would be the shit yo.

Definatly sounds like a good heat for this sunday. The only thing on Sundays worth watching is Heat

Guest AndrewTS
Smarks sure choose odd figures to cheer for. First Team Angle, now Mack? Utterly confusing.

Well, not all smarks cheer for the Mack. Some foolishly feel he's "sloppy" and "dangerous." Of course, D'Lo White, Job Squad, and myself get the greatness of the Mack. We know he's the future of the WWE. Some day soon, I am sure the rest of the smarks will come around and jump on the Mack bandwagon. What a glorious day that shall be!

I do not back the Mack, personally. I'm a Snow fan. :P

And keep in mind only a select few Smarks do.

However, we have a few smarks here (DEAN, El Dandy, Triple R) who are Al Wilson fans, so go figure.

G_Money: Guess you aren't/no longer/never were a fan of the Simpsons, then. ;)