TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 35

Guest snuffbox

Another good review. Thanks for fillin us blokes in on what we miss. I may yet buy an NWA ppv but til then, Im definitly getting my full details from your reviews.

Guest treble charged

I feel cheated:

The Dames' Diatribe on NWA:TNA Week 35 (with NUDITY~!) by The Dames

Yet there was none in the whole report. Boo.

Seriously, though, good job, it's how I pretty much follow the promotion while I'm away at school.

Quick!? That was quick? Man, I start at like 11 (after watching Angel) and I rush my ass through it til about 2, edit it for the 5 sites I write for til about 3 to have to wake up at 7am to go to work! I'm dying over here!

Dames

Edited by The Dames

Guest Goodear

I dream of being able to write columns that fast. My one a month is starting to depress even me.

Good review as always for a good show. I just got that Sons of Legends is S.O.L. They should just officially use that name. You know, if Miss Lollipop walked around naked around the ring for every match TNA has, I think that'll make the matches, like, at least 1 star higher

Yeah....I type pretty damn fast. Don't expect Wrestlemania to be up nearly as quick though. There's no way I'm going to be able to watch it for 4 hours, watch it AGAIN as I recap and still have enough time to be sane for work in the morning.

Dames

Guest Slapnuts00

Good work as always Dames! Is it possible to post your story about holding the championships here, or do we have to email you?

Nah...I'll do it here.

I'm pretty sure that I've said it once before.

At the absolute NIGHTMARE that was WWF Fan Axxess last year, one of the very few good moments of it was meeting Chris Jericho (for the 2nd time). At the time, he was the Undisputed Champ and had both belts lying on the autograph table with him.

As he was signing my WM book, I looked at them and said "So....those are the real titles huh?", saying quite possibly the dumbest thing I could ever ask. He returned with "yep", letting me know that was a pretty stupid question. So, I then said...."Can I hold them for a second?" "Sure"

I held the WWF Title...the REAL WWF Title... in my hands as I realized just how heavy they really are. They are definitely heavier than the replicas everyone is getting these days and the leather and gold is just gorgeous. I picked up the WCW title...it was HUGE.

At this point, I noticed security STARING at me like a criminal and a thief so I put them back on the table and left. All in all though...I held the REAL World Titles in MY HANDS. I'll NEVER forget that.

Thanks, Jericho.

Dames

Guest J*ingus

About Lollipop's oddly flesh-colored nipples: Bill Behrens mentioned in a post on Trent Van Drisse's Mid-Southern Wrestling Board (www.members3.boardhost.com/Trent36/) that Miss Lollipop was wearing pasties, and was thus within In Demand's rules for the whole exchange.

Guest Slapnuts00

I concur....REALLY small pasties...hmm I'll have to go back and look at the tape...again...and again....and again....

But anyway that would be explained why they could do it, but you really couldn't tell so, at that point you might as well just really go topless anyway...

Guest J*ingus

Having looked at the video of it posted in the Sex Love & Dating folder, there was indeed pastage, but you pretty much had to be looking for it to know it was there.

::tries not to think about the next time he'll see (and hug) Lollipop::