TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Storm commentifications

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Why can't we have more than one capital letter in subject titles?  Weird.

Also, uh, I think Thugg needs a new commentary style.  His <NTD> and <Curry> and <Thugg> seem to get swallowed up in the < >...I think this new board is a bit HTML happy, or something's looking really weird in any case.

Well, altogether it's a rather slipshod show, but it's a nice collection of promos smushed between two matches.  Looked really good for the, uh, 7 or 8 of us actually involved in the precedings.

POUND & CARNIES & X = RATINGZ!  

And yay for whips.

Guest HVilleThugg

Goddamn piece of shit boards eating my "<>"s.

Oh well, I'll change it for the next show...but I'm not going to be happy about it.  

Ok, back to reading the show since I had to stop because I couldn't read my own promo since HTML has taken over the world.

More comments later.

Da "thinking that was a lackluster show, at best" H

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Oh wow...

...bravo people.

You really went above and beyond considering the 8 days you had to write for that show.  Really impressive.

Mothernature says, now that's sarcasm..."

Guest Xstasy

Stubby... has Thugg just conveniently forgotten to tell you when we collaborate on matches?  This is like the second or third time Thugg has gotten all the credit, that fat gorilla looking bastard.

And by the way, you're not my best friend, I just figured that since you ARE a face commish, you'd want to see Thugg get his just due... correction... WE just figured.  See, I give credit where credit is due, unlike that lazy motha f*cker HVT...

And if JD wants a US Title match, sign me the f*ck up.  I accept his challenge.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Such Hostility X a ma bitch.

:)

I'll give you a no showing you'll never... EVER forget!

My... what a Pound dominated show... We all did promos, WHOO!!!

Guest HVilleThugg

Now Xstasy...why all the hostility?  I mean, can't we all just get along?  There's enough black on black crime without me having to kill you for calling me names.

On a more serious note, X and I do collaborate on matches we have against each other...except for the upcoming PPV, where I will wreck his shit!  Yeah, that's right...I said it.  I'm gonna beat that ass next Sunday you egotistical whore.

Oh, and I do tell Stubby everytime we collab on a match, so don't think I'm trying to hog all the credit, even though everyone know you suck big donkey balls you slut.

But don't worry, cause come next Sunday, you'll have nothing to say when I beat that ass from pillar to post........er.......margin to margin. :)  Cause for real son, I'm gonna WRECK YO SHIT!

God I love flaming!

Da "had better not forget about a pissed off Mark Stevens" H

Guest crusen86

Well, there's a difference between not winning the big one, and not winning at all.

Guest crusen86

You probably did, but you were drunk at the time, hence you can't remember it.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I remember all when I'M drunk!!! Except how I got this nose ring... and why 6 used condoms are in my room.