TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhh6294

Crimson Comments

Guest hhh6294

Man... a lot of no-showers... good shit from those who showed...

It' be ass-kickin time for yours truly ;)

Guest Lightning Flik

It was a decent card overall. I enjoyed it though, and must say that those who performed did a great job of it.

Although, many no-showers.

Guest Death by Numbers

I apologize for not showing, I was up to around 2000 words this morning, (Thursday) but I got really dissy and weak and had blurry visions, I had to be taken to the hospital.

It has just been confirmed, that I have high Blood Pressure. Although, they have yet to give me any medication, because they want to see if its stays high.

Once again, I'm sorry for not showing.

DBN

Guest Lightning Flik
I apologize for not showing, I was up to around 2000 words this morning, (Thursday) but I got really dissy and weak and had blurry visions, I had to be taken to the hospital.

It has just been confirmed, that I have high Blood Pressure. Although, they have yet to give me any medication, because they want to see if its stays high.

Once again, I'm sorry for not showing.

DBN

Hey dude. If it's your health, don't ever think that the SJL will hold it against you. They never have with me and my knee/back problems that I have had. I doubt that they'll sell ya short for something that isn't a very good thing.

Hope you are definitely feeling better.

*I wish that I could get some sleep*

Guest Pa|adin

Good show, and even though there were no shows, at least all mathes happened, which is always a good thing. Don't sweat it Death, take care of yourself. :)

More comments later.

Guest realitycheck

European title match edited in, and keeping with the fantastic theme of the show, Atlas wins... by default.

In other news, my oversleeping powers rival Strangler's. Oh ho ho, the big man can't dance with MY mad skillz, and MY wicked stylez, and expect to LEAD!

...yeah...

-Z

Question: What goes snap, crackle, pop?

Answer: My monitor, after writing 2500 words of a title match :(

So instead of world champion, I have to go back to holding down Spike again. Ho hum.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

I don't care that it was a default win.

It's a win. Again. I am still TV Champ, and first-person still rules you all.

That is all.

Sign in to follow this