TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

A few WWE News bits

Guest FeArHaVoC

Kidman was given the weekend off from house shows due to a recent shoulder/neck problem. WWE is considering giving Kidman a vallet. GAIL KIM

- William Regal was given the weekend off due to a stomach virus. The virus has kept Regal ill for two weeks now.

- Bubba Ray Dudley did work the RAW house shows this weekend, but continues to not wrestle and give his back rest. WWE may add Storm/Regal/Morley Vs Dudley brothers, Tables Match, at Wrestlemania.

- Chris Benoit did not work weekend house shows as he was given time off.

- Chris Jericho is scheduled to appear on Fox Sports Network's The Best Damn Sports Show Period this Wednesday.

- Randy Orton is expected to be backstage at RAW tomorrow night. No word on if he will appear on TV. [byte This]

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Guest Vitamin X
Kidman was given the weekend off from house shows due to a recent shoulder/neck problem. WWE is considering giving Kidman a vallet. GAIL KIM

whatever happened to Torrie Wilson?

Guest j.o.b. squad

vitamin x torie is in playboy and therefore a main eventer while billy is a curtin jerker

well at least gail is geting on tv to bad it is with the black hole of carisma

Guest FeArHaVoC

Gail Kim should be on Raw w/ the women wrestlers.

Update On The Rock’s WWE Status

Shockingly not likely to retire this year

Even though the Rock has been quoted as saying this might be his last run in WWE and he will retire, other sources seem to indicate otherwise.

He is currently being penciled in for a return in early 2004 in time for Wrestlemania 20, but could be back as early as Survivor Series 2003 in November.

Reportedly, the Rock feels he owes much of his success to Vince McMahon, and doesn’t want to leave WWE high and dry in McMahon’s lower times.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter/411mania

Guest Mole

I hope Rock does come back, he really needs to be here for WWE.

And this is the most boring WO that I have read in a long, long time.

Guest j.o.b. squad

yeah i doubt rock will ever really retire from wwe the wwe shill machine is too much a part of his sucses in holywood

Guest bob_barron

According to the LAW Regal has a bloated stomach that he got in India. So he's basically at home in Atlanta right now.

If he isn't well soon then the plan is-

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

To have Morley replace Storm at WM and drop the belts to the Dudleyz.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"- Bubba Ray Dudley did work the RAW house shows this weekend, but continues to not wrestle and give his back rest. WWE may add Storm/Regal/Morley Vs Dudley brothers, Tables Match, at Wrestlemania."

If this is on the show and RVD is not then I will not order WrestleMania for the first time since Mania 4. Dammit I mean it.

Guest bob_barron

bps- I don't think Regal is well enough to work mania which is why-

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

They're gonna give Morley Regal's belt to job to the Dudleyz.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I would have no problem with Regal being on Mania regardless.

What pisses me off is Cheif Morley who didn't do jack shit until three months ago...Bubba Dudley who's too hurt too work and SPIKE Dudley making the show.

Whatever happened to RVD on Raw and John Cena on SD!

No MAnia for either?

Build those stars Vince! Build them through Albert/Big Show vs. Jones/Taker matches!

HBK, Vince, Hogan, Rock and Austin all had little to nothing to do with the last 6 months of WWE day to day in ring working...and they won't have much to do with the next 6 either...MAIN EVENT THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Guest bob_barron

If it keeps the belts on the Commonwealth Connection then I don't mind the 6-man tables matches. It's a good way to curtain jerk a show (THREE YEARS IN A ROW BAY-BEE) and get the crowd into it.

But if RVD is not on the show then that's horseshit. Of course I already bought my ticket to see Mania so I can't protest like you

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...If I had a ticket I would go.

My protest basically consists of waiting 2 days to download matches and 6 weeks to buy the DVD.

However...if RVD is left off of Mania I can't think of a bigger ball that has ever been dropped than this one.

I can see it now...using missing Mania and blaming Kane's costing them matches for it to prompt the RVD heel turn that no one wants and everyone knows will fail.

It's all going downhill from here.

Think about THAT.

Guest snuffbox

Ya'd think that Vince would have noticed WCW going out of business and selling out to him for the exact reasons. Not building new stars/pushing worthless 'talent'. I guess the whole thing just slipped by him.

Guest bob_barron
Well...If I had a ticket I would go.

My protest basically consists of waiting 2 days to download matches and 6 weeks to buy the DVD.

However...if RVD is left off of Mania I can't think of a bigger ball that has ever been dropped than this one.

I can see it now...using missing Mania and blaming Kane's costing them matches for it to prompt the RVD heel turn that no one wants and everyone knows will fail.

It's all going downhill from here.

Think about THAT.

I'm watching it in the movie theatre. I bought my tickets a day before No Way Out just in case they sell out.

If Regal is still hurt they could do a 3-way with RVD/Kane and the Dudleyz- He could be kept out of the ring for most of the match

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Hey...is Nash going to be able to hoble down for MAnia?

If so here's how the Booker/HHH match will end:

Booker will be close to winning and Nash will hobble down and hang him in the middle of the ring. Earl Hepner won't call for the bell and instead lift Booker's lifeless arm three times for the HHH victory. Nash, Flair and Hepner will then join HHH as the (as I mentioned earlier) 4 Klansmen.

Later the big money Nash vs. HHH feud will take place over who gets to where the cermonial red KKK suit denoting who is the grand wizard.

Guest jester

Booker will be close to winning and Nash will hobble down and hang him in the middle of the ring. Earl Hepner won't call for the bell and instead lift Booker's lifeless arm three times for the HHH victory. Nash, Flair and Hepner will then join HHH as the (as I mentioned earlier) 4 Klansmen.

Later the big money Nash vs. HHH feud will take place over who gets to where the cermonial red KKK suit denoting who is the grand wizard.

Actually, I could see Nash costing HHH the win, that way Booker doesn't look credible and HHH can let him borrow the cliqueweight belt for 10 minutes, long enough to say he's not getting over. Then we get to the long-awaited hang-on-to-your-quads HHH vs. Nash feud.

Guest bob_barron

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm what does Kevin Nash have to do with this thread?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

It certainly didn't warrant it's own thread.

At least this one had a MAnia theme running.

Guest bob_barron

Screw Nash, Angle and Edge-

REGAL IS HURT! THIS IS CRISIS PEOPLE!

Guest bob_barron

That's why he isnt wrestling- cause of his bloated stomach. Why did they have to go to friggin India. It got Booker AND Regal sick

Guest FeArHaVoC

I'm tellin' ya, it's the left handed curse. Us lefties have weak stomachs.

Guest Youth N Asia

Why does everyone cream themselves over Gail Kim? I don't have a bad thing to say about her, she's hot and all, but has anyone actually seen her work?

I really think Vince could have made Kidman a star in 99/00 if he'd jumped, but now there just seems to be nothing there.

Guest bob_barron

Kidman is just dull. His music is also so not for Kidman. I don't why they gave him the CW Title.

Guest Youth N Asia
Kidman is just dull. His music is also so not for Kidman. I don't why they gave him the CW Title.

Speaking of his music...maybe he could be John Cena's new buddy...I think I'd like that actually. Kidman all gangsta'd out and everything.

BOO YAH!

Guest notJames

Kidman doesn't have the personality to play a gangsta, not even in jest. He doesn't have the bass in his voice to go "Boo-Yah".

Besides, it would only detract from Cena's newly-established bad-ass street thug character. We don't need another Too Cool for the 00's.

Boo-Yah indeed.

Guest El Satanico

Kidman doesn't deserve a valet or a "push" damnit. Kidman should be on Velocity instead of Noble or Tajiri.

I don't get it, why would WWe push the guy with zero charisma over Noble and Tajiri who can be much more entertaining. It's pretty bad when Tajiri speaking Japanese has more charisma than Kidman.

To make matters worse, Kidman doesn't even have in ring charisma. He's just a big ball of dullness.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

They do that to piss us off, and what's the deal with RVD still not having a match @ Mania? If that happens i will definitely will stop watching RAW forever.

Guest AndrewTS

*clicks when he sees Gail Kim's name...*

Valet?! On...SD?! With...?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vince truly is the devil. This better not happen...that would suck...