TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

A few WWE News bits

Guest AndrewTS
Why does everyone cream themselves over Gail Kim? I don't have a bad thing to say about her, she's hot and all, but has anyone actually seen her work?

I really think Vince could have made Kidman a star in 99/00 if he'd jumped, but now there just seems to be nothing there.

Yeah, I've seen video clips. She's a tech/high flier. She of course can use some polish, but that's what peeps like Finlay and Molly could fix up a bit.

Guest El Satanico

If she must be a valet at least put her with Tajiri. Tajiri, Gail Kim and Funaki could be good if it wasn't for Vince's "we must make Japanese wrestlers look like a Godzilla movie" mindset.

Guest AndrewTS
If she must be a valet at least put her with Tajiri. Tajiri, Gail Kim and Funaki could be good if it wasn't for Vince's "we must make Japanese wrestlers look like a Godzilla movie" mindset.

She's a Canadian of Korean descent. Although, if Vince will try to pass off Samoans as being Japanese...

Guest Brian
I hope Rock does come back, he really needs to be here for WWE.

And this is the most boring WO that I have read in a long, long time.

Are you kidding me? The NWA title history pre-Flair was really interesting, probably the most interesting story he's done in a while.

Guest Youth N Asia

She's a Canadian of Korean descent. Although, if Vince will try to pass off Samoans as being Japanese...

They'll give her the Tajiri "She hails from Japan" entrence

Guest jester

I say put Gail Kim on Raw and maker a face challenger to Jazz.

And for the love of God, do not give her an "evil foreigner" gimmick.

Guest Brian

I thought him going over the NWA title history and watching how it broke up and how politically fragile things were was really, really interesting. The cover story, talking about Angle and other wrestlers' injuries in the past was well done and how styles have changed in Japan, and adding Foley's comments (having a name and face to relate a comment to) was good. I didn't read through much of the newsbits aside from NOAH and WWE right now, I might punch something up later.

Guest El Satanico

Well yeah I actually didn't mean that she's a Japanese wrestler. I was just basing that on the assumption that Vince considers every wrestler of Asian descent that also looks Asian "Japanese".

Hell Vince will consider anyone who even remotely looks Asian as Japanese as is shown with the Japanese Samoans.

Guest FeArHaVoC

RVD will be on the PPV. Even if it's something stupid like RVD/Kane Vs 3MW.

It's a 4 hour PPV, I'm sure they'll make some room for RVD.

Guest Showstoppa Icon

RVD will be coming live to you from the world....err ESPNZONE

Guest El Satanico

Kidman would get a mask like Kendrick's been wearing on Velocity and Smackdown last week.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I don't feel like making a bunch of different Threads so I'm putting this here too.

Stephanie still includes Heyman in production meetings?

Only a week after Paul Heyman was removed from his post as lead writer of Smackdown, Stephanie McMahon announced to the back that a production meeting was about to begin. Paul Heyman did not get up as he assumed he was not invited, but Stephanie insisted that he go to the meeting.

He has been to some meetings since then, but did miss the latest one, fueling speculation that he might be phased out of the creative process.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

Guest JMA

I just don't see why they don't pair up Kidman and Torrie. That combination is proven to work. And I really wish they'd give Kidman his old music back...

Guest The Czech Republic

things: Vince thinks Samoans are generic interchangable minorities or something. Yokozuna was Japanese, Jamal and Rosie are black. Hmm.

Also, RVD doesn't have a match because he's busy hosting at The World.

(standing in empty building)

"Dude, this isn't funny..."

Guest AndrewTS
I just don't see why they don't pair up Kidman and Torrie. That combination is proven to work. And I really wish they'd give Kidman his old music back...

Actually, it didn't work. They weren't even a convincing on-air couple even though they were/are an item in real life.

Guest El Satanico

Kidman and Torrie are two of the worst "actors" ever in wrestling the pairing of them would be awful. If Kidman is going to get a valet at least make it someone that can talk for him.

Guest JMA
Actually, it didn't work. They weren't even a convincing on-air couple even though they were/are an item in real life.

It worked for me. I think they both work better when they're together.