TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

HHH & X-Pac

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I'll never understand this.....why did you call them Paul and Sean? Just call them by there wrestling names......they're more easily identifiable and hell they call each other by those usually anyways.

*biggest pet peeve*

Guest RavishingRickRudo

What is francine doing to chris benoit in your sig?

I heard Paul hated the fact that Sean kept recording the conversations they had together and mocked his really deep voice behind his back..

Oh, you meant the OTHER Sean and Paul..

Who are you talking about? I know it's not HHH and X-Pac. And for that matter......how are we sure the original poster was talking about HHH and X-Pac? I mean he sounded all knowing and smart by using there real names....but he didn't use there last names.....

And that's not Benoit......that's Shane Douglas. And it looks like she's about to kiss the belt.

Ok, I was just curious. I just heard a rumor that HHH & X-Pac were no longer friends. That's all. I just want some clarification, no biggie.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Dude, that's Chris Benoit. Look at the stubble, look at the grin, look at the hair line.

Francine: "If you're reading this then you are close enough to..."

(I was talking about Paul White (big show) and Sean Staziak (Meat). Paul has a really low voice, and Sean supposedly got fired from the WWE for recording conversations of other wrestlers and then mimmicking them... C'mon people!)

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Pac is dating Chyna, Chyna hates HHH and Steph. That's probably the only heat between the two.

But it's Shane Douglas. Benoit's tights(aside from the purple ones) are never that gay. Plus he never had Francine as a valet nor held the ECW World title.

Guest Trivia247

if they were still friends HHH would give Steph a couple of Good goosings and BOOM Xpac is back.

Though HHH and Xpac seems to have a history in sharing Chyna, maybe HHH is intiminated that Xpac would flap his tongue at steph and Steph would just fallll for that Sewer rat.

Guest Coffey
Pac is dating Chyna, Chyna hates HHH and Steph. That's probably the only heat between the two.

X-Pac & Chyna are married already aren't they? I know that Chyna was on The Best Damn Sports Show Period a few months back and they were engaged.

For the record, I would let Francine kiss my belt...

Guest Polish_Rifle
Xpac would flap his tongue at steph and Steph would just fallll for that Sewer rat.

:lol: Sewer Rat :lol:

Guest Coffey
What does this have to do with the WWE?

Triple H is employed there, and X-Pac & Chyna both used to be.

Guest Steviekick

Can you imagine how hideous looking the XPac/Chyna offspring would be?

The thought of the two of them REPRODUCING TOGETHER makes me want to gouge out my eyeballs. :throwup:

Guest Choken One

Sean Waltman was a nice looking guy before he met Scott Hall's brother Akla.